Marvel studios

Is this accurate?

How can anyone deny it after Civil Disagreement and Mr Strange? Haven't seen Homecoming and have zero interest to do so.

Homecoming is pretty good and I hated Civil War and Strange. Take that how you will.

based

shilling. you're shilling.

>Homecoming is pretty good

Ok I'll sure to watch it on torrent. I'm not giving them any money until I'm convinced it's good.

>mfw upon learning people actually liked Civil Bore

>tfw they got Taika Waititi

He's too good for this. Why is he doing this?

It's the single most MCU movie that has ever MCU'd

"Those other ones suck, but this one is actually pretty good" is what Marveldrones say about literally every fucking Marvel movie.

Homecoming is pretty fun

According to critics it was mankind's crowning achievement.

shut your brain off, boo boo, and dance with baby GrooGroo

No.
Guardians of The Galaxy would almost certainly been a flop if it didn't have Marvel's name in front of it. Marvel's existence is good for keeping the campy sci-fi genre alive

I fell asleep during civil war it was boring aa hell only watched it to see ant man go giant size should have left after that

People meme about wonder woman being bad which it is but civil shit is much worse, how do they get away with that?

Marvel is the last and only studio making entertaining blockbusters

Raimi's spider man was the best

And marvels movies are still way better than the fucking abominations that DC releases

All the movies are dog shit seriously they're awful fucking terrible

No there not

Yes it is, this year got outkinoed by Fox and Warner just in the capeshit genre. They won't be able to keep up shitting out dull flicks and buying praise afterwards forever

ur gay

Because I doubt he wants to make quirky, low budget indie films in New Zealand forever.

Not everyone can be content jacking it to kiddie threads on Sup Forums and sitting in their own filth while shitposting about kino. Some people have ambition.

Marvels movies lack soul

Lol we're all on this oriental spice trading site together dipshit

Someone post the Snyder one

Ok user here you go

what went so wrong?

Those """memes""" are autism incarnate

>what you got there sour grapes you got a grip of sour grape "sour grapes", oh yes you do you got them sour grapes "sour grapes a grip of sour grapes"

>another seething Pajeet thread

Snyder rekt.

Truth bombs aren't memes.

>hey kev here
>give me one of these mindless acolyte directors so I can make my formula movie without getting shit from them
>say no more

James Gunn is okay tho

Only the last act of WW is bad.