youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
yuki.la/int/61367304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>listening to this traitor
cuck

Dudes a hero and you are shit.

>listening to a SharePoint Administrator on security matters

On another note, the parking lot attendant says my car's transmission needs an overhaul.

So he's saying he did it? Is that what the last three tweets mean?

He's a Russian agent now, assume what he is saying is as a public spokesman for Russian Intelligence with some degree of denial ability.

bump, this is quite the happening

SHART IN THE MART YOU FILTHY FATTY

This poster is a German agent now, assume what he is saying is as a public spokesman for Deutchland Intelligence with some degree of denial ability.

This poster is a Chinese agent now, assume what he is saying is as a public spokesman for Chinese Intelligence with some degree of denial ability.

I don't get what his last one means.

This poster is a Icelandic agent now, assume what he is saying is as a public spokesman for Greiningardeild Ríkislögreglustjóra with some degree of denial ability.

>A FUCKING CHICKEN

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Type:
[ ] Regular
[X] Absolute

No he's saying his disclosure prompted the NSA to move their staging servers, causing the hackers to lose access. If Snowden hadn't done that, the hackers would have access to current exploits instead of June 2013 exploits.

>A FUCKING CRICKET BALL

So these are outdated exploits that probably don't work anymore so thats why they are being auctioned off?

how is Uganda?

>So these are outdated exploits that probably don't work anymore so thats why they are being auctioned off?

Nobody is saying that and also what do the alphabet agencies redact when a book is written?

rare

Good post, have bump

Sunny almost all the time, cool wildlife, loads of people who want to rip you off if you're white.

[ ] Happening
[X] Not Happening

Just because they're from 2013 doesn't mean they don't work. Also really here the game is attribution. If one can prove these exploits came from NSA then perhaps some orgs hacked by NSA can prove NSA hacked them. That's embarrassing for NSA if that org is an ally...or a US political party.

It is a happening, mostly because it's not a thing the regular person would concern themselves with.

Assuming I'm reading it right, Snowden is saying that the leaks could prove US involvement in tampering with elections or software that allies use. This is a problem.

hmm

Sounds jewish.

I thought it was already common knowledge that every country already knows they are being hacked/spied on by the NSA, even allies.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Working as a freelancer in IT, you get to see all kinds of organizations and the setups they run.

It's no secret there are Windows XP machines still out there running important services. Server 2003 as well. The oldest I've seen recently is a phone system entirely on Server 2000.

That doesn't even touch on the old networking hardware that just won't die. Routers and switches from decades ago...

It's all of value user. And now rather than worrying about just state actors getting in, you have everyone on the Internet able to get these tools.

Why can't you just link a blog post or a pastebin or something? Mangling your content to appease some shitty limitation which gets around supposedly the only reason Twitter exists (as if anyone actually believes that) is retarded.

>common knowledge
>proof
Yeah, i don't get why this is such a big deal :^)

But since these were exposed it should be pretty easy for Norton antivirus to block it.

That's bullshit, the tools were given out in the leak, they can't prove it's the US now.

So, if I'm not mistaken, it sounds like there are powerful groups that are trying their best to ensure that Hillary is not falsely elected president.

That's the only thing I can come up with. This is a warning shot, right?

>that probably don't work anymore

These exploits target brands like cisco and similar, there's no fucking way all the dozens millions of cisco hardware sold worldwide before 2013 were all updated to fix these exploits and besides even if these exploits are old, they were published only now. The only difference is that NSA stepped up their methods thanks to Snowden and avoided getting more shit stolen, in no way this implies that these exploits are not exploitable anymore.

What did he mean by this?
Seriously, can some hackerman please translate?
Why does he calls him and the NSA "us"? Wasn't snowden some kind of evil guy that had to escape the USA so he wouldn't go to jail?

ID: Bp1Ad5R7 the Jew.

Stop replying to this guy as he only wants to derail. He offer nothing but retarded layman terms for "battling" cyber criminals and clearly have no idea what he is talking about.

how is the fucker still alive? i legitimately thought russians tortured him to death for the information he has

It becomes tricky when it gets a lot of publicity and the electorate starts demanding that there are consequences

Basically Snowden leaks 2.0: electric boogaloo

This poster is an asshole

Jew no. 6,000,001 have joined the thread.
If you honestly don't know, read a fucking article or two.

So that's what he was doing. Clever bastard just sent the us an ultimatum. Fuck with me and get fucked.

>Snowden not a blatant shill so people will self censor themselves

Come on Brazil I thought you knew how this works. He's like a fake CCTV camera to put people off breaking into a building.

This poster is a leaf

This poster is a fucking leaf

this poster is some paki who lives around Toronto

My question is why did they wait 3 years?

Hod dose vodka nigger cock taste ivan ivanowitch ivanski?

twitter.com/Snowden/status/765136486417231872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWAIN
What did he mean by this?

He's more valuable alive.

then it could potentially be a false flag attack to give NSA plausible deniability

Keeping this going.

Remember that all those tweets were made with Russian approval.

NSA took measure after Snowden leak.
These measures prevented today hackers to have access to NSA arsenal from after 2013.

Basically Snowden leak indirectly prevented NSA to have his most advanced projects robbed.

>acquire NSA hacking tools
>Iran can now prove the NSA fucked up their nucleair power plants
>act_of_war.mp4

Hm.

you are the cuck. If you are wait mail, he fights for you

The cuck obama will just send them another 500 billion for the cost of the equipment and emotional distress it caused.

How can one man BTFO the NSA so hard?

Legitimately funny post.

>Fujitsu is behind everything

always knew you can't trust those fucks, I only buy Panasonic

literally works with Soros.

Notice how he pedals the DNC "it was Russians" meme?

>Implying Edward Snowden didn't see this coming and knew the only way to save them was to be the body in the wreckage, brother.
>Implying he isn't CIA Puppet.

He said "circumstantial evidence and conventional wisdom indicates russian responsibility." That means literally nothing.

No I mean a few weeks ago when the leak first came out he was a silent berniefag and then went full retard "hurf dur the russians are trying to get drumpf elected!"

He got into a fight with Wikileaks and they told him to stop kissing Hillary's ass, she won't pardon him.

Got a link? That sounds hilarious.

anyone remember the thread in pic related ?
that nip poster had interesting OC

seen him before too.

is it related ? i just got that feel from seeing this list now...

twitter.com/Snowden/status/758759203037151232
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758781081072046080

Bonus: Snowden calls Trump a cuck. Pretty sure he's just projecting though.

twitter.com/Snowden/status/757719728072847360

>THEY EAT THE POO POO

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

>@Snowden Opportunism won't earn you a pardon from Clinton & curation is not censorship of ruling party cash flows

Oh wow, the absolute madmen actually did it.

Been looking at what that crazy gook said + twain in google and can't find anything. Doesn't mean it's not related, just unlikely.

Those of you in this thread who are saying "Snowden's a Russian agent, and you're all traitors for liking him!" are morons.

Similarly, those of you claiming he's some sort of hero who genuinely wants to help everyone are likewise dupes, and can't tell an intelligence op from a hole in the ground.

The truth is much more complex than that.

The whole Snowden affair is a sort of "revelation of the method," whereby the powers that be inform you of their actions - similar in purpose to the legal notices in the back of a newspaper.

So is this how he tries to get a pardon?

He goes on record saying, "It's the Russians! It's the Russians!" And he says that part of the reason he did what he did was to stop everyone hacking into NSA servers back in 2013? In essence, "Yeah, I told the American people on purpose BUT I also got you guys to change your ways on purpose because I saw this happening eventually!"

I'm assuming that's what his tweet, "(something something)...If you've worked with me since 2013, contact Barton Gellman...it's time," was about. Guessing he put something on record back in 2013 that someone was hacking something and part of the reason he did what he did was so they only had access up to that point. And it'll all be conveniently revealed in his book with Gellman.

Guess he's put all his chips in the basket that Hillary's gonna win the election and he's going for the pardon. That's why, like another user said, Wikileaks basically was like, "What the fuck are you doing, dude? Hillary ain't gonna pardon you for shit." They know that's his game plan.

I'm also assuming he has changed location somehow, and that was the reason for the big gap in his communication. Because I can't imagine Putin letting him stay/know where he is while blatantly calling out the Russians here or continuing to insinuate, "you guys it was totally the Russians. Totally." Sure, Putin could be allowing it for the bantz and to see the shitshow...but I doubt it. That WOULD be proof of them trying to influence our elections. Not saying we're not definitely doing the same shit elsewhere, but it would definitely strain relations even further than they already are. Escalate things for what reason?

Unless the rumors are true about Russia and China making a deal with certain individuals in the ME and starting their new currency, abandoning the Petrodollar. In which case...

Well...we all know what happens after that...

>Well...we all know what happens after that...

The Pan-Asian Coalition?

Full blown or subtle proxy war?

WWIII

So is it true?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZcMBWttLKs

>tfw when Trump gets elected, fully pardons Snowden, and then issues a writ of attainder declaring him guilty of treason

Well...not exactly...but it's not that far off...

Mostly proxy, with small engagements instigated by both sides. Both sides know full blown conflict is, in the modern world, essentially meaningless. I believe what we're seeing develop is, ultimately, leading to "wars" of ideologies. Why fight big battles and waste so many resources when your goal is to destroy the way of life? You don't do that by winning a battle.

I believe the Soviets/Bolsheviks/Commies realized this when they "lost" the Cold War. It never ended, it just went underground. They changed tactics.

Make no mistake, we're doing this, too.

The wild card in all of this is radical Islam. The funny thing about it is it's probably the only thing that can cause both sides to, in a way, put aside their differences, at least for a time, as both sides realize the threat to BOTH of their ways of life. It's all very strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

>SHART IN THE MART

kek

I want to like you leaves. I really do. But you make it very difficult.

Holy fucking shit, people still listen to this BLM apologist. Snowden is a turbolibshit.

Oh shit, I've finally figured out why midgets walk like they're in a hurry, and it's surprisingly simple: they are in a hurry! To cover the same ground with their tiny feet they have to move them very quickly so if they want to move with normal human walking speed they have to almost run. This midget could have leisurely walked to the stage at his normal (slow) pace, but to the audience which is used to normal speed this would look like the fucking gnome was taking his sweet time.

To think that poor stubs have to scamper like this all because of our subconscious notion of normal walking speed, oh horror.

>this whole thread
>yuki.la/int/61367304

>You're welcome, @NSAGov. Lots of love.
kek

Yes.

And I've done some filming with those guys before.

I think reddit might be more suited for your views.

>brexitfag

Whats up doc?

Did the Russies, Jews and Israel steal very important national information and instead pointing it to the chinese?

censor that shit, we dont want our Gerbros to be arrested

> we
> us

ffs this guy was a glorified sysadmin. the equivalent of a janitor.

He's a liberal, what do you expect?

Look it them as unique tools of crime, a better example would be THE murderweapon in a crime case, they can be used to identify the source of the criminal.

If what Snowden is hinting is true, the leak is a ploy to upset the US government by leaking this material, that can prove the NSA did something bad to a potencial ally.

Some of the stuff probably works til this day, some companies are lazy as fuck when it comes to having updated security.

Daily reminder
Glenn Greenwald's best friend is Jewish writer Max Blumenthal. Max Blumenthal is the son of Sindey Blumenthal, who we all remember as Hillary's secret jewish advisor.

Alex Soros has relationships with Snowden. Soros runs Hillary's campaign.

hmm i guess its a small world

>Dudes a hero and you are shit.
No...this man on the other hand is a hero.

They know that spying is taking place but they don't know what the US is doing with that intelligence. If they're using it to attack major institutions within a stable allied country (or prop up some form of fifth column), then it could be seen as an effort to create instability.

Spying is more palatable if done for defensive purposes i.e: spying on spies.

hes not a traitor, but he serves his purpose by making you believe he is one

dudes like a quadruple agent playing 8d chess with y'all

>NSA confirmed skiddies