They say forty winks is a good night's sleep. Well, I've never fucking blinked, Ray

>They say forty winks is a good night's sleep. Well, I've never fucking blinked, Ray.

>They say you should dress for the job you want, not for the job you have. Well I'm unemployed, Ray, so I'll wear just about anything

Caspere knew this

>They say if you can't stand the heat, get out if the kitchen. I'm the fucking chef, Ray, and that oven's at 500 degrees

>Ray, when I first got started in this business they told me: "never bite the hand that feeds you." So instead, I went and bit down on the leg. And now I'm opening up my own fucking Asian themed restaurant...sushi, dumplings, Chinese beef with assorted vegetable...stuff like that...it's located across the road from the Midtown mall...

>Caspere knew this. He visited a lot actually.

>they say all soda tastes like coke, Ray, but I'm sure as Hell not sniffing Dr. Pepper

>Don't do anything in case of hunger, not even eat

What the fuck did he mean by this? Actually wondering

>"Its cold enough to be a three dog night Ray, so why do I feel like I'm two dogs short?"

>Too many cooks spoils the broth? Maybe. But these days I'd settle for a can of Chef Boyardee.

>It's a dog eat dog world, Ray, and I'm the fucking Chinaman.

*doggy dog
ftfy

this must be the most well known one at this point

Would the mexes really leave him in the desert after he gave them money and didn't say anything about lift back to town?

Or would they still kill him?

>They say beggars can't be choosers, Ray, well what if I fucking choose to beg?

Still my favourite

>they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ray. Well I've fallen pretty far out and guess what, I'm a fucking pear

>They say forty winks is a good night's sleep.
That's actually the opposite of what that phrase means.
Good job OP you fucking faggot.

is the second season worth watching just for the memes?

Fuck yourself

Give it a shot you retarded little faggot.

>Your lips look like they belong on catch of the day Ray!.But when I'm done with you, you'll be a boneless filet.

I would if I could...BITCH

Who is caspere

friendly ghost

he was saying you shouldn't blindly go with your instinct

The one who knew this

Literally me

>"They say you should never judge a book by it's cover Ray, but all I've got in my library are comic books"

A big guy

> They say you can get look at a T-bone steak by looking up a cow's ass, Ray. I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on you're shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

> I used to want to be an astronaut, but astronauts don’t buttfuck headless alien corpse's anymore.

it's really good anyway.

So what exactly is the original quote that started this meme?

>They say you can't have your cake and eat it too. Well, let me tell you something, when you're a baker like me, you can do all fucking three.

I feel like you could have done something with "moral righteousness".

The hungry one in episode one

the copy pasta started off humor based on established spoonerisms and malapropism which were funny, but then just making up dumb puns and things that no one says but happen to sound the same

It was OUT OF hunger. As in, if be you're hungry and there's food you don't immediately eat like an animal, you consider the situation first and make sure it's safe and advantageous to you to eat.
It's called self control.

Who's "They"?

Fucking retard

Don't act desperate, not even in a desperate situation. I love that quote btw.

We have front row seats for this theatre of mass destruction. The demolitions committee of Project Mayhem wrapped the foundation columns of a dozen buildings with blasting gelatin. In two minutes primary charges will blow base charges and a few square blocks will be reduced to smoldering rubble. I know this, because Caspere knows this.

This one is a classic, it might be a real quote by this point

Caspere knew this

> td s3 will be starred by a nigger
oh well

>this post was written by a nigger

> non-whites are even remotely as good at acting as whites

>I'm white
Nice phoneposting, nigger

>pizza isn't writing it
aaaaaaand I won't be watching

being white is pretty great
but yeah, you can sit here and pretend we're gonna got a good season of TD with a nigger detective

>claims he's white
>doesn't know basic English
Hello my Argentinian friend

can almost sense your mongrel IQ
> b-b-but your eeengliiesh!
fuck's wrong with my english? never mind the fact that I'm fluent in 4 languages, some mongrelized non-white is gonna try cuckpedal around my english?
ey lmfao kys bub

>>will be starred by a nigger
This is worse than ebonics, my meme spouting "white" friend.

>fluent in 4 languages
>white
kek

> t. foodstamping non-white betabux mongrel
> t. turbovirgin

It was shit on here while it was on but once the memers left it was appreciated here for what it was, decent tv still better than 90% of what airs

there's hardly anything decent about it you stupid fucking (non-white?) shredditposter