Sup Forums BTFO

>conservaSHITS will disagree with this

>witz

subtle. noice

Thanks for Correcting the Record so hard! Like, OMG, he's literally Hitler, I mean ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

>saged, reported, hidden

Oh look it's this faggot again

Either build a wall and keep the mexicans and shitskins out, or turn America into shitskin central under the rule of a corrupt, lying president who only cares about herself and her wallet

Voting against the two party system will be the most patriotic thing an American can do.

>Republicans
>conservative?

Sorry but with John McCain, Mitt Romney and now Donald Trump are the last 3 primary front runners but I could even include Bob Dole, George Bush Jr and Senior. The last time the Republican Party ran a conservative was (and this is generally speaking) Raygun.

So this isn't "conservashits BTFO" because "conservashits" haven't been put forth by the party for the past 30+ years.

>Hilary and Obama have murdered hundreds from their cell phones

>Obama has admitted to drone striking civilian restaurants to kill a single target

>Hilary sold f16s to Saudis who just bombed a hospital in Yemen

>Hilary claims she's for gays then supports Saudis

>Hilary is caught using "pay to play" and every week some new email that involves some new corruption

>Southern Cali is reporting record murder rates from illegals

But remember kids, Donald Trump is a racist, xenophobic, bigot

Why do shills even bother trying on pol? You're not changing a single mind, you realise that right?

sage

Sage and slide

>White people on Occupy Democrats images
wow they are making progress

>Obama and Hillary are BASED
>Donald is a racist, xenophobic, bigot, loser crybaby

Sounds about right

Sup Forums is the reason I'm voting for Hillary. Trumpkin are disguising subhuman cucks.

Really makes you think

Hillary was for the TPP before she was against it

Hillary was for bringing black super predators to heel before she believed that blacklivesmatter

Hillary takes money from dark-age arab monarchies where gays get hung from cranes and left on display to spit on, before she said she said she'd fight for the LGBTBBQ community

Hillary was for invading Iraq, Libya, Syria and Iran before some muslim kid got killed in a war she voted YES to, but now claims Donald Drumpf's islamophobia is responsible for

despite your no valid argument name calling attack you've earned your coin shills

Sup Forums or no Sup Forums, i wouldve voted for shillary just to keep trump out of office.

the uncanny levels of underage trump faggotry on here actually makes me enjoy the fact that i will vote for her on november though.

pic semi-related.

>Occupy Democrats
>Ever

The KEKEnNING of America. Yessssss. Allah wills it.

So giving a person who can't win votes instrad if Trump is patriotic? Gary Johnson is a open borders anti-gun faggot. Might as well not vote if you're gonna vote for him.

This

Thank you. $.15 have been deposited in your account