What kind of people join PMCs in America? Why not just the regular army? are there any benefits? is the pay any good?

What kind of people join PMCs in America? Why not just the regular army? are there any benefits? is the pay any good?

I think most if not all are ex military who joined because the pay/work was better

The pay is way better

Pay is better and you get more freedom.

Their more free to participate in america's favourite hobby, shooting unarmed civilians.

We learned from the best, *nglo

>br*ts

>5 deaths
>Massacre
Fucking an*lo crybabies

Have you guys watched 13 Hours?

It's unironically pmc kino

I watched Restrepo the other day

why you guys can't make more films like it? less propaganda, more true stories

Have you watched Band of Brothers?

>Band of Brothers
>Not propaganda

You for real? Only because they got some old bags with Alzheimer to fuel their lies doesn't make it real at all. that crossroads episode was cringe as fuck.

showing the true horrors of modern war would reduce sign ups.

Black Hawk Down isn't full of propaganda. It's mostly Murican soldiers getting overwhelmed and killed with select few making it out alive.

I'm glad the dog is OK

Higher pay.

Ex military and police personnel, especially those with specific training.
There was an user in a /k/ thread a while back who was a combat medic and called up by a PMC out of the blue. Had no idea how they found him but they offered him a job there and then

Generation Kill is good

>Be American
>Get shot

Apocalypse Now is also very good.

>why you guys can't make more films like it? less propaganda, more true stories
Because most military films are unironically propaganda. I’m not even joking, the Department of Defense will literally pay film studios to make movies more pro-military.

Honestly being a PMC sounds pretty rad.

Eww

Agreed. Watched that with my dad when I was like 14 and it was an eye opener.

You gotta read the book man, the film is just a poorly made adaptation, with some good acting. The book has nothing to do with warfare.

heart of darkness? the film is adapted from that