ITT : feels we didnt ask for

ITT : feels we didnt ask for

Little Prince movie was rather mediocre OP.

real sweet tho

youre so wrong

Shitty source. Meh adaptation.

Are you calling The Little Prince story shit?

I watched finding memo today and i wasn't expecting any feels at all, i guess the fact that i hadn't seen it in like 10 years was a big factor but still.

I haven't seen finding Dori yet, did it deliver? i rarely ever see it being mentioned even by normies

Nemo's a pretty goof father/son story, I saw it again recently too and was surprised how much I did like it

stoopid

shut up

great movie

Little Prince was a legit 9/10 until the third act. I've never read the original story but the Prince being a pencil-necked janitor pissed me off something fierce.

why would Japan call it "little prince" and not "petit prince"? I mean, if they are gonna use a foreign title why not the original? they have the kanji translation under it anyway.

Because there are more English loanwords in use in Japan than there are French ones because French is a terrible language

That girl looks jewish

It was a 7/10 for me (I felt like it was a bit too heavyhanded with its message & pretty cliche overall, but the storybook bits were nice) until the third act, where it dropped to like, a 5/10. Shit was weird, suddenly it felt like an entirely different film. Any sort of subtlety it may have had was lost completely and the Prince was just...no.
I really, really would have preferred a stop-motion full adaptation of the book, but I know how expensive that would have been.

this desu

But petit is already a loanword used in japanese

>lost subtlety
This. It was pretty good, then went bad. But to me thinking that later part was all in the girl's head like a coping mechanism makes it better. The old man dying was sad either way.

Wait no I actually can't remember if he DID die or not. Ah well, still a good use of mirroring the prince in the original story.

We dont know for sure if he did