Why are white people so boring? I’m not even meming...

Why are white people so boring? I’m not even meming, it just seems like most white people always seem at least slightly autistic whereas non whites are almost always more fun and interesting to be around in my experience. Is it different in other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4IletJ7-Tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same here. Whites in canada do boring shit like read books about investing or play chess while non whites play sports or actually party.

Hispanics are funny as shit

It's not about reading books, it's just that white people in general seem to be much more plain and dull.

That's what I mean tho. They do boring ass shit instead of enjoying themselves.

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=-4IletJ7-Tw

I dont understand it either. But I think that wypipo have a more abstract humor whereas black and hispanic people are more practical with it --

Wh*Te nerd

say the Brazilian

This is fucking funny, so much humor packed into a minute

stop spamming that pic in latin american related posts or threads, only burgers have such retarded criteria

whites strive for infinity and perfection, thus they are bound to remain unhappy, for eternity eludes all people. non whites are closer to animals or earlier forms of men, they just live day by day without caring about tomorrow or having a concept of he future. that's why they are generally undeveloped and that's why they degenerate and chimp out while living in white societies.

>MY WHITE ASS IS BUUUURNNNINNBGGGG

the german wh*Te is the cringiest and most autistic of them all

*autistic screeching*

>striving for perfection
>remaining unhappy
>not even making $100k

>MY WHITE BOTTOM IS BUUUURNNNINGGGGGGG AAAHHHH MOMNY HELP AHHHH AHHH AHHHH MY WHITEOID BUTT IS ENGULFED IN FLAMES

Go play chess or read some autistic book by helmut stellrecht you nerdy german wh*Tey

*throwing with poo*

>whites strive for infinity and perfection

*his ass is beginning to sustain third degree burns*

canadians are so fucking boring even when larping.
you're so clearly a white canadian, no one else could be this lame.

>my sensitive white tush is beginning to develop an irritation

Stop shitting up my thread you retards. I’m trying to have an actual discussion.

>play sports or actually party
Kys normie

"White" people are too intelligent to have fun every moment of their life. That's why they rule the world, along with Asians who tend to share the same traits.

>I’m trying to have an actual discussion.

you're a retard

The wh*te man had been robbed of his favoured pastime—the organised killing of each other. Every wh*te man wishes he was out in the fields fighting the disgusting g*rmans or fr*nch or *nglos for the control of Europe. Without such an outlet for his inherent bloodlust, the wh*te man has fallen into a deep depression.