They toned down the hexagon, tin foil shit a bit..Only a bit but it's better

They toned down the hexagon, tin foil shit a bit..Only a bit but it's better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw?t=1m24s
youtu.be/s5KKFBp-xsE?t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's just the lighting, op

I don't like how generic he looks, I always liked the old cartoon one with the blue and white parts instead of the transformers style sharp metal cluttered mess or the semi organic look, really hate organic style metal they used in one of the animated movies.

Hopefully he gets his dick back

Cyborg looks good

K KEEP ME POSTED

>be black chad king of the high school mvp of the football team pussy galore promising future get caught in an explosion lose all the best body parts scientist dad won't let me die and go to the big football field in the sky wake up new metallic body reach down to where my bbc used to be mfw no beans and franks

injustice cyborg looks better

I just hope he gets his genitals back

Even if his design was great, he just looks so boring from the trailers

He's boring in every conception, comics, videogames and cartoons alike.

Kek no

PROPHET
R
O
P
H
E
T

>showed this pic to my normie coworker
>tell him it's from Avengers Infinity
>"did they replace Dan Cheadle? dude, that guy looked like he was gonna die any second."
>"nah, he's still in there. this is his son. "Dan" is crippled so he can't be War Machine anymore."
>"makes sense. can't wait for this movie."

>Thread about A
>Hey user, do you like A4?
>No man, I think the first A looks better
>KEK NO, B IS BETTER
Yea, no, completely out of context, fuck off.

cyborg wears it better.

That looks like shit. They are cutting what they can out of the CG budget. There is no reason why hard-surface should look that bad in this day and age.

>picture is amateur work during a lesson

>Laser cannon subtly visible under tinted visor, like the front camera on an iphone

It should have been Green Lantern

Why are there no lanterns in this movie anyway? They mentioned it in the last trailer so its not a fuck up, they are aware the lanterns are needed.

he looks like a graphics card

hal probably locked himself out of his apartment and can't get in to charge his ring.

No protectors here no lanterns no kryptonian this world will fall like all the others
Since supermans coming back id expect a green lantern to cameo my guess is abin sur who will die and his ring will find hal jordan

>muh synthetic muscle fibers
why does every body suit has to look like the goddamn suit from crysis, if your going to include them at least hide them, it just ruins a cool design by peaking everywhere.
people don't need to see fake muscles to grasp that the hero is strong underneath, you've already suspended your disbelief if you're watching a super hero film.

Marvel tier comedy

thats why the game used the 2nd design for default skin.

Hal's retarded though

It really does. I like how you can see the red light in his chest shining through from multiple angles. It makes it clear that the light's coming from like a core in his chest instead of just a surface feature.

I really liked how he took over the nightcrawler in the sewer in thr new trailer it looks like he's really gonna come into his own in this movie

we wuz megatron n sheit

They've already announced a Green Lanterns movie starring Hal and John so they're probably preoccupied with something else just as if not more dangerous on the other side of the galaxy, Sector 2814 isn't exactly small not to mention Ganthet and the rest of the Guardians of Oa always have some bullshit come back to bite the Corps in the ass.

That would make sense

>a guacamole

Funny considering he predates Megatron by like 4 years.

Huh? I'm having trouble deciphering your post. You're scaring me a little.

he means movie designs f00

>Hal's retarded though
I hope this makes it into the movie they introduce him in.

forgot pic

Lol he's worse than a retard

Until the Earth 3 villains show up it really feels like Geoff Johns was doing some of his worst work on JL, there's such a drastic change between his writing here and when he gets to do characters like Luthor and the Rogues.

whos hyped for flashpoint

Hopefully it'll be an enjoyable clusterfuck, I hope it shows multiple worlds rather than just a singular alternate timeline though if it's the latter give me a vampire Batman at least.

why everything must be so much nu-maley?

Would have been better if his mechanical parts were less visible at first sight desu. Now he just looks like a complete machine with a mask on.

I wonder why they didn't show his battle form in trailers. It looks sexy af.

But is it a machine wearing a man or a man wearing a machine?

Also, great casting for Silas Stone.

>I wonder why they didn't show his battle form in trailers

They did

youtu.be/3cxixDgHUYw?t=1m24s

God bless your comics-loving soul.

some days I wish I didn't, it'd make browsing this place easier.

Fuck yeah I am. I hope they get crazy with it.

They are busy dealing with Darkseid and after they discover the heroes of earth defeated one of his men, they travel there to enlist their help.

One of them dies so we get only one Green Lantern in the next Justice League movie.

I'm hoping so. I've been a fan of Vic's since the esrly 90s.

Eureka, too.

>They are busy dealing with Darkseid and after they discover the heroes of earth defeated one of his men, they travel there to enlist their help.

Could've used some Green Lantern help when a kryptonian battleship arrived on Earth, fucking slacker gangrene assholes.

ok so one has color and one doesnt, which is the new one?

>Flashpoint
>Gal Gadot killing an aryan queen
Sounds good!

Is that a second Flash costume that somehow looks worse than the first?

Also:

>Ripping off an obscure Japanese toy company, pic related

why couldnt they just give him a physical helmet with an led eye so the closeups dont look fake?

Right is new.

I think it's his bvs nightmare suit.

Fisher's just in a mocap suit, there's no actual cyborg suit/props for him to wear, so you're out of luck if you want something that's not going to look "fake"

Wow. Millennials everyone.

Wait i'm a fag, there IS an led prop

youtu.be/s5KKFBp-xsE?t=32s

Not sure if that's part of the joke or the writer is a retard

the way comics were written back them feels as if they were done in a fever dream

This one isn't really his fault, but damn nigga.

what the fuck is up with one fake news getting debunked after the other?

People say this must be marvelshills at work, but bear with me, with comic movie at an all time him nothing could generate more clicks than a headline like "Superhero Movie maybe perhaps kinda not happening I guess?"

Right up Sup Forums's alley.

why didn't they put martian manhunter in this movie? Instead of iron man v2

Because Geoff Johns' 6 year long gambit to make sure Hal Jordan is THE Green Lantern in the DCEU is about to pay off and all it cost was some salty non-comic readers who watched half a JLU episode and think John Stewart IS DA BES EVAH and convinced themselves Martian Manhunter is "cool", he's fucking weak to fire, what a bitch.

#GreenLanternnotGreenMartian

More like they toned up the polygons

thats a pretty stupid question and you should feel bad for even needing to ask

>tighten up the graphics on level 2

It isn't stupid but it is asked a lot, most people on tv don't read comics but have at least seen the Justice League cartoon, though even there he started to be used less and less as it went on.

DC reboot their comic universe 2011, needed diversity bucks for Justice League, and rather than use John Stewart as Green Lantern it was easier to kick MM over to the Authority for who knows what reason and sub in Cyborg whose new origin involves bonding with a mother box leading to a fight with Darkseid.

These are the same people that were boasting about how they would reveal a MAJOR DC character to be gay and they made it Alan Scott Green Lantern, oh and they blew up his asian boytoy in the same issue.

SO PROGRESSIVE

Best part about Green Lantern, is that if they're ever doing something completely illogical and stupid. It's easy to just blame the guardians. It's become their character at this point to be greedy beurocrats.

I don't know if it's canon anymore, but originally the Guardians and the GL corp went to war with Darkseid and Apokolips that resulted in hundreds of dead lanterns and an uneasy stalemate between the 2 powers. They could easily build that into the lore of the movies.

I really want to know what was going through Snyder's head when he approved this design

Sup.

His form changes constantly through the movie, I'm sure by the end it'll be a more solid design, same for Flash who is wearing an actual DIY suit cobbled from stolen parts.

>entire thing is CGI despite us having good practical cyborg makeup effects since the fucking 80's

name one good reason. May as well computer animate the whole fucking movie rather than just have one uncanny valley character the whole time.

Hal is so boring though. Stewart is even more boring if that's possible. I really would like to see Kyle at center stage again. He's the character that got me back into comics back in the day.

>May as well computer animate the whole thing
That's pretty much what they're doing

>name one good reason.

It can be heavy and hard to move in, especially if they go crazy with cyborg's movements since he doesn't have to follow strict human flexibility anymore.

No one needs another plasticky looking Robocop 2014 embarrassment.

>a walking talking Cyborg is uncanny valley

Please leave and never come back.

I mean they could have CGI'd him for action scenes and had him in a costume for dialogue scenes.

now there's just a Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within character on screen with actual humans and it looks fucking godawful.

>Hal is so boring though.

HE'S THE BEST
-Geoff "Hal Jordan can fuck my wife" Johns

And I disagree about Stewart, if only because unlike Hal he can't blame all his past mistakes on a yellow bug possessing him.

For someone whose body has been modified his facial side just looks way too perfect IMO. It is like the metal side of his face is a mask like phantom of the opera that he can just put on and off like a helmet and not that it is actually part of his body or his body part of the metal. It is like they have all this complex metal bits with dirt, depth and metal flakes but the face is so clean it looks like that is the CGI part of it.

Like an actual robot with a man's face added as CGI. I simply cannot unsee that.

>actual humans
>Ezra Miller

FUCKING FATFUCK WHEDON IS RUINING EVERYTHING GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

There's literally no way to make cyborg look good in real life going by the comic book design. He will always look like something straight out of the eighties because of the half face and cropped afro. This just doesn't work aesthetically with the machinery. It's jarring. You would either need to make him more organic (i.e. more skin showing with a certain degree of fluidity between flesh and metal or almost entirely mechanical with his face being revealed underneath at certain instances). He also needs to have a shaven head - that hair looks plain silly on a mechanical man.

tl;dr -
The ratio is all fucked up, and this really isn't helped by the fact that the mechanical parts look like something out of Bay's transformers.

Buffy and Firefly already came out decades ago, it's a bit late to start calling him out just now.

>and cropped afro

it's just a low haircut, not all black people hair is afros.

I have been calling his shit from Day 1 Buffy.

Even the Buffy movie prior the show was better because he didn't direct it. God when he'll kill himself?

>The only thing people like about cyborg was his humor and upbeat characteristic

>Make him a no fun faggot

I couldn't think of the name. sue me.
>not all black people hair is afros
It demonstrably is if they grow it out. Negroid hair will always grow into an afro if you don't cut it.

It looks so fucking jank. Transformers style incoherent garbage design and the meshing of suit to face is shit. Clipart tier.

Didn't Marvel use a lot of physical prop design to avoid this shit? How hard is it to place a prop on his fucking face.