Stranger Things cast in order of talent

Millie > Noah > Gaten > Caleb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^9999999999999999 Finn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m5YhtbKJwhA
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ81AASRXYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In terms of annoying level? Yeah I agree

the fat kid with fucked up teeth is the only good actor.

that's also the order of most to least fuckable

finn is the most fuckable and everybody knows it

arent they like 12

i'm trying to find your point here

t. gramps

I think Finn is a much better actor than people think he is. Most of them are awkward as fuck when they don't have lines to speak, Finn is the only one capable of having subtle facial emotions throughout

Why is Sup Forums turning on Finn? Did he do something wrong? This is because he kissed that vine guy, isn't it?

Nah twink gays are still cute
For me ita that hair, still got hopes for the season, dicks out

I just litsented to him taking about how he pooped his pants repeatedly when he was very sick in his stream, kid is great

>This is because he kissed that vine guy

Beg your pardon?

they're all shit, especially that retard with the gummy mouth

You're not a regular. Are you the guest from the stream?

I think it's just a meme. Like reverse bating people to Finnpost by talking shit about him

Yes, if pooping in your pants is cool, Finn is Miles Davis.

Finn > Caleb > Noah > Gaten
I'll reserve judgement for Millie still she doesn't have lines to act and the only times I've seen her act with dialogues it was fucking terrible.

I'm Nick

>Stranger Things cast in order of talent
NO talent whatsoever>Millie > Noah > Gaten > Caleb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^9999999999999999 Finn
Spoiled underachieving jew kids=Millie > Noah > Gaten > Caleb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^9999999999999999 Finn

They are not jews are they?

millie is a prostitute for jews dunno if she's a jew herself

Her body her choice

That doesn't sound like something Nick would say.

Millie, Noah and Finn have Semitic blood.

Finn is pure catholic boyo

I'm young Wolfe Nick and I love anime

I really liked Molly Bibby in the first series but the media circle jerk about her was sickening. You can almost hear (((them))) rubbing their hands together, drip feeding her feminist friendly soundbites to drop in interviews. Ten years she'll be the full Emma Watson, pumping out shit movies while acting like an entitled cunt.

She was my favourite but then I saw her making mean comments about Finn in interviews and always tried to be the center of the group, it turned me off.
I think she got better now, probably someone told her to tune in down

Catholicism is his religion. Heebjuice runs through his veins.

His name is Nickolas Wolf.

His name Is Natt Wolf and he is an anime

His name is Wolf Blitzer and he is FAKE NEWS

Nick is the superior Wolfhard. His knowledge in anime is immense

So is his penis

how did they manage to cast not a single one good looking kid in that shitty show

Good looking kids= ugly adults

alri

Good thread

Millie is the only one who can act, but for the type of parts they play all the kids are good enough.

The worst acting by far was by Winona Ryder, shit that was cringeworthy, at least she got slightly better by the end of the season.

Finn is the only one of them we know is jewish, no idea what Noah is.

Millie is of english/spanish etnicity, no known jewish ancestry.

Finn is not even Jewish. I'm sick of this meme

I'm sure Dustin will fade into oblivion in no time
Millie and Noah may keep getting roles in low budget tv shows since they're covered by the Goldstein and Kikeberg.
Finn is the only one charismatic enough to have a chance to make it into A list

>Finn is not even Jewish. I'm sick of this meme

He has jewish ethnicity as in ancestry, he is jewish. And it's not as if he doesn't look 200% jewish, 90% of his face is a nose.

>jewish ethnicity as in ancestry
That's not how it works hahahahhaha

>adult Dicaprio
>good looking

He doesn't look more jewish than the other kids in OP's pic

these kids are really unattractive. I didn't get ugly till I was like 14

Post picture of you at 14 and let us be the judge

I'm sure Millie doesn't even consider the boys other than Finn as male, that's why she's only acting awkward around him

Does anyone honestly think these kids can act? I was getting annoyed the whole season by how bad this shit was. The kids and the mom are all HORRIBLE actors.

For example when the retard without teeth was supposed to appear on edge they made him walk in circles like they do in cartoons, nobody does that. This show is written for 14 year olds.

If he's Jewish than he'd be the breakout star instead of Bobby Brown

Stranger Things threads on Sup Forums are so weird. I always get the impression that people worshipping these actors are thinly veiled pedophiles. I've never seen this for any other show with kid actors but Stranger Things really draws out the pedos. I don't understand it.

The thing is that, there's almost no good shows with kids, and if it was a straight up kid show then no one would even talk about it other than blatant pedos

Not sure why anyone would want to watch a show about live action kids anyway. If I want kids I watch Leon the Professional or anime.

No shit, have you seen those millie threads where they keep posting pictures of her?

Yeah its unthinkable that there are pedos on tv
You have to go back

This is Finn, isn't it? Hi Finn. No, you're not special. They fetishize all the little dark haired boys.

No I'm Nick. Why is no one fetishzing me? I'm a dark haired boyo too

You faggot do you think i know their names? Order them on the picture or gtfo. The only thing i remember from atranger things ia constantly screaming and frustrating Winona Ryder.

Prove it. Post timestamped picture. Preferably of Finn though.

You're 19. That's like a hundred in Sup Forums years.

If you really are Nick, tell me one notable thing that happened to squirrel today

This is a trick right?
Ok.
There's no squirrel

Not anymore there isn't. Squirrel lived a very long life though.

Long, sure, but it was quite Rocky

>If he's Jewish than he'd be the breakout star instead of Bobby Brown

She's the only one who can act decently, yet Finn is in the IT remake, yeah, he is jewish alright.

youtu.be/m5YhtbKJwhA

Why is Dustin so knowledgeable about 90's toys?

>She's the only one who can act decently,
You're one of those millie pedos okay.

I hope that girl doesn't have to keep shaving her head for this show.

>my face when the redhead shows up next season and BTFOs all these kids with her raw acting talent

The only thing she's gonna blow is the black kid.

Normal people >>> shit >>>>>>>> people who watch Stranger Things

>I always get the impression that people worshipping these actors are thinly veiled pedophiles

If that's the case then pedophiles sure have shit taste.

we don't "watch" it, we just leave it on while we masturbate, it's very different

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ81AASRXYk

>i'm gonna wait 3 more years and make my move on you

Is Kevin Smith a pedo?

no just normal

Finn>Guy without teeth >>>>> Millie > Black guy
The last one is not worth mentionning

Hi Millie's mom/"manager".

Honestly, her situation is so undignified. She's been used by her parents. I feel so sorry for her. By the time she's 40 she'll have a laugh like Lucille Ball's.

Shit, Finn Wolfhard looks like a rockstar *now*. He's going to be a huge star.

Yeah it is, you think every Hollywood Jew is observant? Finn has mentioned his Jewish heritage.

Damn, those 2s aren't gonna lie

>He's going to be a huge star.
Quints confirm this

His whole family is catholic.
He's as jewish Keanu Reeves is asian,

Goddamn he's so tall, wasn't he a twerpy kid like barely a year ago? Time is fucking flying by.

Millie is good. The black guy is annoying as fuck. Finn is a disgrace. What the fuck is the point of the toothless kid? It would've been nice if the "bullies" were on the main cast, they fell far better as 80's kids.

Kevin Smith is like 5'4

But Finn's limbs are so long, I could tell even if Kevin wasn't there for reference.

Keanu Reeves is part Chinese.

Goddammit.

Why would a pedo wait until he's 17? He's clearly in it for the Tim Hortens

She's number 1 in talent and number 1 in my heart

knobby knees. what a cuck

>He will play Richie Tozier
What why? Is it so hard to find ginger nerdy kids? You throw in one who is the exact opposite of Richie?

>Wolfhard was born in Vancouver, Canada to a family of French, German and Jewish descent.
KIKE
I
K
E

>every other post deleted randomly
wut