You cannot tell me there hasn't been a seer in the Marvel universe before this

You cannot tell me there hasn't been a seer in the Marvel universe before this.

This guy won't turn off though and most of the other ones have a price to pay or some stupid shit and are at least smart enough to understand the balance of the universe .

This is an example of what happens when normies get a hold of such power unchecked

None of them mattered.

Seers in most storytelling are usually not very specific, or even talk in rhymes and shit so you have to decipher it.

Destiny
Blindfold

Blindfold was a creeper though. Nobody wants to deal with that you figure out the future

There has but have they ever been an inhuman?

The others see a single possible future. This guy sees the most statistically likely possible future.

The whole story behind inhumans is because of a Seer in the Kreme hive mind thing

They usually are pretty useless until the day before shit goes down. Sometimes even less so. They always get really cryptic with the stuff that's a ways off. Likely because they aren't sure they're seeing things right.
Madam Web, The X-Men villain Destiny, the X-Men student Blindfold were always hinting at what the writer was planning to do next but with anything further down the road it was no better than guesswork.

But Ulysses gives the superheroes a heads-up weeks in advance and is full of details and specifics.
That's much more valuable. That's why he's so special.

However, there was also Layla Miller, from the pages of X-Factor who was more an omniscient than a seer. They never actually exploited that.
If anyone could top Ulysses, that's them.

He needs a neck shortening and a good slap across the face

eh; she herself was both 'seeing', and doing everything necessary to respond to the predictions. A complete package.

And what does she do with it?
Timetravel tattooed growthspurting, a Dr.DOOM! employment opportunity, and then retiring to married life on the family farm with the one-man orgy.
What a waste. Plus she still has the same date of birth, so Madrox is technically married to a twelve year old!
Ugh, mutants!

Not that special in a universe where time travel exists

>uh, okay, this is, like, too much. I am a HUGE fan.

Are people actually paid to write this, or does Disney just use nothing but interns?

Worse.
It's Bendis.

His powers are so much better than any other seer because Bendis says so.

All this explanations just to avoid the obvious

Bendis does not give a shit about other seers besides his own.

That's true, of course - Bendis is a hack - but I don't think Ulysses being considered something special in universe is that stupid. His powers being Futuremath does work as an explanation for how they can be more reliable than most seers.
Also Ulysses is an easily-manipulated kid with no control over his own visions and no agenda of his own, which means that he's up for grabs to anyone to use.

Bendis...?

Agreed. He looks like Brett Booth sketched him.

A gay seer? I don't think there has been.

Shit.

Bendis, the writer?

The X-Men found out about Hope through a seer.
But when did Bendis or Marvel's editors ever care about continuity?

Bendis is WRITER?

GATCHAMAAAAAAN

a writer for a comic?

People are still writing comics?
I didn't know people are writing comics.

>This guy sees the most statistically likely possible future.
Isn't that guy more like Cho, who's a living computer and less like a seer?

There has, also time travelers, visionare and clearvoyance, but none of that matters because Marvel needs an event. Just like they created a whole new character to trigger an event and then threw her away because she was a shit character created only to start an event. Remember Hope?

Other seers can't fit the profiling narrative.

Woah, hey guys.

Nah, Destiny got super fucking specific.

We could but then we'd just be lying to you user

Destiny went blind because one day her powers went into overdrive and she saw A LOT. Her diaries were a huge fucking deal until the X-Men realized that they were more of a road map instead of a set outcome, and that they should create their own future. There are still undiscovered diaries of hers, makes you wonder if she saw this Inhuman shit coming.

Yea I mean just look at Wolverines. Destiny's diary that she left behind predicted at very least as far as Wolverine's death plus how to revive him. Just sucks that Mystique is a petty bitch who'd rather watch the world burn than bring him back

Ulysses was put under a sequel title of an extremely important event, therefore he is the only important seer.

What's some essential Medusa-core post Attilan getting BTFO?

Since the fall? Inhumanity justice the main book, soule's inhuman and uncanny inhumans. She was in axis but iirc she doesn't do a lot.

>justice
I mean just

Cool thanks.
Is libgen not responding? keeps giving me 404 n several of the links for the inhumanity series

Does his powers really matter in a universe with a sliding timeline and time travel being accessible to anyone smart enough why does everyone act like he's a holy fucking grail of heroes since most of his non cosmic predictions are being used minority report by female Stalin

They needed something to make the heroes fight each other over to try and cash in on the Civil War movie. This is the best they could come up with.

I've said it before. The problem isn't using Ulysses, the problem is Carol being in charge.

It's weird how blatantly incompetent she's acting with information that would never fucking go through in any court in the planet unless it's like a bombing situation or someone literally about to commit a mass shooting but could be stopped and convinced to not do it but instead carol just imprisons then even if there no fucking evidence