You'll never write anything this good

>you'll never write anything this good

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=6lR35MhVMss&list=PL_AYqxzHii9hPFHWM2gC5pTknX2abkiAG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mostly because I'll never write a story, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to find a decent artist for it.

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Fuck off Zack Synder

Yes I will.

Joke's on you. I am time-traveling William Shakespeare.

probably not. but my comic would be incomparable

Define 'good'.

Lies.

Watchmen

I write something better every time I wipe my ass.

I have been practicing my drawing for quite a bit now and that's one thing that I know for sure. However for some reason everything retard that knows how to handle a pen also thinks that he's a genius writer, why the fuck is that?

I just want to create web comics that look amazing and has a great story. A web comic that reads like a published comic or manga and not a Garfield panel like most popular webcomics. I want to create something that can one day be as popular as watchmen or berserk, you know? is that so hard to ask? I don't even care about the money I can work at wall greens the rest of my life that's fine.

what have you done?

nothing, im a lazy fat piece of shit. currently just working on my art because im still pretty young desu, Miura was in his 20's when berserk was released so I'm just learning the technical aspects of art and comics right now

DIARRHEA

There, I just wrote something 1000000x better.

REMINDER THAT WATCHMEN IS FEDORA SHIT AND IF YOU FUCKING LIKE IT YOU PROBABLY HAVE WORN CARGO SHORTS AND/OR SANDALS BEFORE.

How is that encouragement, you cunt?

it's on the schedule. I got a couple other books to finish first before I tackle the superhero genre

Hang in there, buddy.

Woah That's nice
Just continue practicing and try reading books and maybe write some short stories to improve your writing and you'll be ok

>all these neckbeards avoiding the truth

Probably I will.

But it won't be the first of a successful and influential trend, so it wont be remember as much as his.

Hey. Shut up.

[email protected]

We're starting up a niche independent net label focused on non-QC-esque works. drop a line, comrade

How do you learn to get pencil rendering like that?

Yeah huh.

yeah I ain't reading all that shit, sorry

"Lol I choose to be dumb because investing time in something that's worth it is just too much work and I have internetz to browse!"

>a bloo bloo i dont want to read stories i just want pictures

>im a lazy fat piece of shit.

No.

That's what Darkseid planned in his sanction but you can escape from it, young neo-god.

Eh that's okay, I can be influenced and pull a Grant Morrison!

I gave few ideas about super hero stories, but can't draw to save my life.
Are superhero novels a thing?

Oh, but I already did. You wouldn't know it though, it's published in other place.

Well I'm not a writer

What is your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lR35MhVMss&list=PL_AYqxzHii9hPFHWM2gC5pTknX2abkiAG

But I will and have.

>you'll never write anything