/got/ general

Azor anybody but dani

roberts rebellion is bound to be one of the spinoffs

Azor Hot Pie!

if the gods are just

Jamie c:

pretty sure someone at hbo said that's off the table.

Lucky for you it's Theon. Or Jaime, I can't decide

If you even know what Azor is, you need to get the fuck out.

This thread is for people to discuss the show, not the books.

Those knees ain't gonna bend 'emselves

i just want to know who wins hbo's game of thrones

Reminder that the White Walkers are a Merling hoax

>book
>dragon shows up and she whips it into submission after it starts killing everyone, symbolizing that she realizes fear and oppression are powerful, necessary ruling tools for her

>show
>THE DRAGON SAVES DANY FROM THE MASKED MEN DABID

Cersie/Euron will backstab the "goodguys"
Show will end with a shot of the field of dead characters, crows picking at the bodies

i hope its a doom of westeros

or night king

or jamie

I guess it really was a Game of Thrones™

sure thing

>Truly, it was a Feast For Crows™

Bran is only interesting character left and so far he got two minutes screentime in new season.

>implying azor posting isn't as old as /got/ itself
hello tourist

"Elio told INSIDER that the last time Martin probably met with one or more of the "Game of Thrones" writers — David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, and Bryan Cogman — was around SEASON 4. "[They] basically got his outline for the main beats for the major characters up until the end," Elio said."

It's kind of brilliant isn't. He can just look at what happens in the show and see which parts people like and which parts people absolutely hate.

Then he can write a better story avoiding all those pitfalls.

>interesting character
fucking how

He hangs out with Night King in his dreams.

>can see through space and time
how BORING more EURON based MADMAN

Wan't Tyrion outside of city serving with Jorah to some fatso? And then he persuades some mercenary to go take CR for him?
Kinda curious how this book arc plays out.

But what does this mean?

>abilities make an interesting character
lol no. He's a wooden board with zero personality who only uses his super special powers to discover the true identity of King Jon Targaryen and help his retarded sister or whatever he does this season.

what do you think first contact between jon and dany will be like?

>no Victarion sailing across the sea to help Daenerys
>smirking dyke antics with "Yara", YAAAS QUEEN with the dragons just burning everyone again, and Kelly C leaving Daario in charge of Meereen

He had personality in earlier seasons until the show decided fans didn't like him so they completely abandoned his character and cut screen time as much as possible. He also used to have his own goals but it is true that he'll now have to play second fiddle to shittier fan favorite characters even though he is the most important character.

The wildlings gunna be surfing

aren't there script leaks of that already?
maybe those weren't the first words though, I don't remember it specifically

>dead things in the water
spoopy tbqh

Brown Ben Plumm I think, who was with Daenerys but now isn't for some reason, I don't remember exactly.
Also Daenerys is still in the Dothraki Sea, and isn't fireproof like the show so not sure how she'll get out of that and back to Slavers Bay which still takes time to do in book canon.
Honestly I really don't see George being able to wrap this up in two more books.

Mild indifference

A lot of blank staring.

muh white walkers

muh bend the knee

>and isn't fireproof like the show so not sure how she'll get out of that and back to Slavers Bay
Drogon? Pretty sure the burning the Khals and winning the Dothraki without dragons thing was just unnecessary character wank.

Post cute Ellie pics

>Honestly I really don't see George being able to wrap this up in two more books.
Yeah, I think a lot of plots will be left on a unsatisfying note, just because there's shitton of them.

>Then he can write
user, I...

Where the fuck is Kinvara?

Emmy-winning performances followed by ten minutes of hot Targaryincest action

>dead things in the water
was this just a lazy derivative of the dead marshes or is there something bigger here

Maybe. Although there's a fuckton of potential kill-offs for Winds that could help tie shit together quicker.

vaca in Asshai

If the Davos leak is accurate, a moment to top Euron in tumblr getting blown the fuck out

Asshai is comfy

So from being willing to suck white mans dick to get a job to being in a big film franchise to hating on whitey.
Niggas come far

It's not hot if it's not a taboo
Those damn Targs know no shame

I wonder what part he auditioned for and got rejected

Would get me interested in watching again

>watching scenes from the first few seasons
>watching scenes from the last couple season
Christ, it's so much fucking worse. What the fuck happened?

>knows everything
works of fiction have to be careful with characters like these, they can undermine every thing very easily, no wonder he isn't getting screen time

Shit dude, I'm fucking playing the GoT mod myself right now. Trying out the 100 years of blood version.

Yes, she could just fly out of there but if she has an army of dothraki (might not happen in the books) it'll take a while to march to slavers bay.
Victarion could have stolen one of the dragons by then, or if Quentyn is still alive like in Preston's video he could, also the besieging army might break through into Mereen.

I doubt that will ever happen, George would rather die before finishing the story than phone in the ending.

When Littlefinger goes from scheming madman to "I want to ssshag your shishter, jon", what do you think happened?

Rogue Prince start date is maximum comfy. Go carve yourself out a kingdom somewhere and RP as Barristan creating an army of knights out of the local populace.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead-Wright

Not my picrelated but this one

Sounds bretty good.

>dark-haired heir
you got cucked mate

FROGFU REPRESENT

Writing. They are on their own own with the story and not having to follow where george lead so its purely down go them now. Not that george is Shakespeare but conpared to these writers he is a fucken god

>implying being cucked in ck 2 is a bad thing

its one of the few times its acceptable

D$D cut/gutted/rushed through all the things that made the show interesting(pic related) for the things that were never that interesting(ice zombies, dragons, giant high budget battles)

you can spot fans of the latter who the show now appeals to, who say Hardhome is their favorite episode etc

>implying he was ever a scheming madman

Might be, some vassals suggested that to me. This is the wife Daemon starts with, though.

I also 'Visit chambers' on all the females I capture in my conquest for a small army of legitimized bastards since Targ fertility is shit. That one was from the actual wife, though.

this is great lmao

>implying D&D didnt dislocate CIA's jaw and shit does his characters throat

they did, it's just that they were doing it from practically the start

>Be me, imbecile, inbred dwarf with triple chins
>Wife shits out genius, strong, attractive child with the chin of a fucking god
Yeah, it's definitely fine sometimes.

>>you will never snuggle up naked with Meera for warmth

why live

How the fuck did they go from genuinely great S1 writing to hilariously awful "Good girl bad pussy"?
Even if they (most likely) did as you say and shoved it to the side in favor of ebin battles and muh dragons, you'd at least expect SOME of the writing to still be good.

He was feeling out Cersei, same with Jon

source material you tard

No Georgie boy to lean on.
He wrote a single episode of each of the first 4 seasons and was more involved in its' production.

>Watch that scene with Robert and Ned talking about Danny
>Mentions that Khal Drogo alone has around 100k Dothraki
>She also incorporated all the other Dothraki of the other Khals
Shits fucked you, Westeros is gonna get enriched.

I hope she has more screen time this season

It's weird because their OC dialogue was mostly pretty good early as well. Like that Bobby/Cersei scene, Tywin skinning the stag, Arya/Tywin at Harrenhal (although it was a bit silly that it never amounted to anything), etc.
>present yourself as a massive threat to a mentally unstable ruthless bitch who has all the power over you
genius

season 1 is copy pasted from A Game of Thrones

>merchant republic, more bois = more trade posts
>"whats this? a woman being a whore? all good"

we merchant princes now

on the other hand

>swedish company
>encourages and rewards cuckoldry

He was openly taunting her like a retard. She could have slit his throat then and there but she wanted to prove a point

Like others have said, source materials. I also feel that they dumbed down the conversation and banter between characters which were the best parts of the show in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Why have interesting intrigue, political plots and complex conflicts when the people want grotesque violence, action scenes and good vs evil

show littlefinger confused himself for book littlefinger

4d chess vs autism on wheels

>Jaime
>kills the Mad King
>becomes the Mad King

it fits

>Implying a bunch of savages with swords good at cutting lightly or unarmored people will work on fully armored and armed armies
Nah senpai, the Dothraki's are the one's who will be ENRICHED.

True Queen

"No, my lord. The bird was from King's Landing. I took the liberty . . . I did not know . . ." He held the letter out.
Jaime read it in the window seat, bathed in the light of that cold white morning. Qyburn's words were terse and to the point, Cersei's fevered and fervent. Come at once, she said. Help me. Save me. I need you now as I have never needed you before. I love you. I love you. I love you. Come at once.
Vyman was hovering by the door, waiting, and Jaime sensed that Peck was watching too. "Does my lord wish to answer?" the maester asked, after a long silence.
A snowflake landed on the letter. As it melted, the ink began to blur. Jaime rolled the parchment up again, as tight as one hand would allow, and handed it to Peck. "No," he said. "Put this in the fire."

JK LOL

Doesn't matter when you have a bazillion of them, they will still overrun westerosi soldiers.

And that's assuming they haven't told the dothraki about their new enemies which would be fucking retarded. But hey this is the show so it's a distinct possibility.

What happened to Mereen again?

yeah, most of the dialogue is so awful, expository and redundant. Pseudo "cool" lines and blank stares without meaning.
s07e01's Dany sleepwalking around Dragonstone is a prime example

currently ruled by a mercenary because he fucked the last queen there once

>age at the time they shot this scene : 32. 16.

It's on the verge of collapse and they left a mercenary captain in charge of it.

It's going to be just fine.