So Sup Forums, I finally took one of those ancestry tests out of sheer curiosity and discovered that I'm .5% Ashkenazi...

So Sup Forums, I finally took one of those ancestry tests out of sheer curiosity and discovered that I'm .5% Ashkenazi. Does this make me a Jew, or is it small enough to not be a big deal?

Also I guess we can all share screenshots of our genetic heritage in this thread

Not blowing $200% on that, I'm piss poor as it is.

I know what I'd say anyway. A little English, a little Portuguese, and a lot of various different Indian races.

.5 is enough to be statistically significant

I managed to snag this one for 50 bucks. I believed I was mostly German and Dutch, but it turns out that I'm more British. It even tells you if you have any genetic diseases which is a cool feature.

Really? That's a product of his great great great great great grandparent mate, it can't mean that much.

>inb4 sigfig

Fuck off, it's still a small one.

you should gas yourself and save us the trouble

Cheers, I'll check it out then, see if it's worth my time.

i don't make the laws of statistical analysis

>I am 99.5% non-Jewish
>Am I Jewish

Sup Forums gets dumber every day, I swear.

If your mother's family and herself aren't practicing jews than no, you aren't one.

So Sup Forums, I finally took one of those ancestry tests out of sheer curiosity and discovered that I'm 50% Ashkenazi. Does this make me a Jew, or is it small enough to not be a big deal?

Bruh I'm just trying to make a quality thread

One drop rule applies.

Isn't that for niggers

If OP is only .5% jewish, and weighs 300 pounds he would only need to lose 1.5 pounds to lose his jewishness.

I'm sure he could accomplish this.

Jesus Said, it's what's in your heart OP...

According to I have cholesterol in my heart

That's all the depth those ancestry tests go into? They don't list specific regions of Germany/eastern Europe?

It says you're almost entirely northern european with .6 eastern euro and .5 jew. So it's likely there's a polish person in your ancestry. Probably some scandi invader took a polish qt back to sweden, it doesn't mean you're a jew. The ashkenazi dna overlaps with all kinds of european blood, and poland was the home of many jews. Jews share dna with people from italy too because of the roman conquerors.

It used to show a Google map of all your close relatives (cousins/2ndcousins/etc) which was pretty sweet, but they removed it for whatever reason

Fuckin' Jews, I would've probably done something like that.

I'm still Aryan.

Thebodycanhandleacertineamountofjewness.jpg

Braves fan here, I love that sandwich?

How much did this cost OP?

You've done well user! Grats on the lack of shitskin btw

Pic unrelated, I'm going to Atlanta this weekend for a bachelor's party, I will probably get that at a Braves game.

50 dollarydoos. I got it on sale

>I'm .5% Ashkenazi

Think that's bad?

Thx m8

Am i white?

Yes

Bizarre how many of these (((tests))) keep saying people are Jews when you consider how few Jews there are and have been. I'm sure it's just pure coincidence though, it's definitely not to make goys feel more in touch with holocausts or anything like that, it's probably just pure coincidence. I know I would like to believe that at least if I was willfully handing my DNA over to (((strangers))).

I hope they make supersoldiers out of my DNA. That would make me very satisfied.

>actually paying for this shit
Jesus Christ

>Finland

Sorry Genghis, but no.

I know what must be done