UNDER-RATED AS FUCKING FUCK THREAD

UNDER-RATED AS FUCKING FUCK THREAD

>Robin Williams at his most obnoxious
fucking awful

what the fuck are you talking about? the film is highly praised and constantly quoted.

if I'll have to hear another cunt go OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN i'll throw a fucking chair in their face.

t. can't lift a chair

t. Richard Cameron

It's just the old man's History Boys

The 90s was full of movies about 'inspirational teachers' who were SUPER cool and WAY unorthodox and made their students love learning. That kind of shit being over with is one of the few good things about that decade being long gone.

to be honest, it isn't even possible for this movie to be overrated because it's perfect

Haaaaow doooo I reeech theeeese keeeeeds

Watch more film.

Post more respectfully.

toxic fuck off

Dead Poets Society = critically and commercially admired. Therefore NOT Under-rated.

Master and Commander = Critically admired, but under-performed commercially, but still not under-rated.

A real under-rated movie however is the 1997 Lolita with Jeremy Irons. It is also better than the Kubrick version in every way. The direction is superb, the acting is brilliant and the music is amazing.

More like dead careers society. I'm glad he killed himself.

Fisher King is a far superior film

I think you meant 'overrated'. This movie was incredibly well received and is still popular despite being shit.

Sup Forums is so fucking bad holy shit

>The direction is superb, the acting is brilliant and the music is amazing.
You heard it here first from the master of film critique the English language. Direction? Superb! Acting?? Brilliant! Music??? Aaaaaamazing!

Why did I laugh so much at this

Its not under-rated you retarded little faggot

Because you're a 90s born queer

I applaud this
The only movie that outperform its predecessor artistically
That movie was great and under rated
It's weird cause a girl recommended me this movie (she has daddy issues) however great movie

Go shove your tongue back into to some anonymous rank distended fuck-hole. Movies don't seem to be your thing.

That's just like, your opinion man

I think Insomnia is underrated, not a masterpiece but I'll watch it once or twice a year and it doesn't get old

Whos got two thumbs and loves blowjobs? THIS GUY

MY FUCKING MAN

How the fuck is this underrated?

Because half the population can't understand it.

Pure kino. Most of Williams' serious roles are underrated, he was a damn good actor.

I could not figure out what exactly was happening half the time. It might have been because I'm too stupid, or it might be because I couldn't hear or understand the dialogue because of hard hearing and I'm an amerifat.

>The only movie that outperform its predecessor artistically

I'mma have to [citation needed] this one, lad