What does Sup Forums think of David Clarke?

What does Sup Forums think of David Clarke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=MVYX2aM1XOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he have any credibility the black community? Black people who respect the nuclear family are the best kind of black people, but niggers don't think so.

legendary mad man

A respectable police officer.

He isn't the hero blacks deserve, but he's the hero they need

When he made that dick Don Lemon at cnn scared i was really happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

Good man that are tired of liberal bullshit.

If I was blind, herd him speak. I would think he's a white guy.

The hero we need

if he ever wanted to "transiton" to the white race, he has my full support.

A good man tired of seeing liberals allow such naughty behavior.

A respectable nigger. Blacks would be far better off if they were all like him.

sheriff p-please...keep the volume down...

Based AF

He looks like a character straight out of manly movie.

This

He gives me faith in the future.

Literal Uncle Tom

fuck off

An Uncle Tom desperately seeking racist white folks approval not realizing he's just a nigger to them

Race-baiting Uncle Tom who's Black In Name Only, literal white supremacist sellout hack. He destroyed Milwaukee and that's the reason it's falling to shit.

t. Chimp

this

T. Negro

t. Chimps in a zoo

>he isn't a ooga booga ghetto dindu so he must be a drone to the white man

>t. BLM libtard

I suppose an Uncle Tom is a free thinking black huh? How dare they not sit on democrat welfare and follow the law. How racist.

If I had tits I would marry this fucker...

Yep
Uncle Tom is literally the nigger's word for "nigger"

I'm fascinated by how thick his facial hair is.

Nah an Uncle Tom is a corny ass black dude who strives hard to get white approval by disparaging other black people. You can be black and Republican and not be a coon, but the faggot in OP is literally Sambo from Uncle Tom's cabin.

Uncle Tom shucking and jiving do white folks can say "see I don't hate them all" and pat him on the head

stone cold nigga with a stone cold beard and two sone cold eyes

stone cold steve austin is hiding in his house with the curtains drawn and is searching for a dog to buy over the interwew

uncle tom : any red pilled black american

Seems like a lot of black people call him a traitor, coon and Tom. I guess because being educated and intelligent black mab, makes you a bad one in their eyes.

Good person. Jews hate him because he doesn't uphold the narrative that all niggers are vermin, making it harder to convince whites to exterminate every nigger for them.

suddenly being against BLM and not falling into the herd mentality black culture encourages makes you an uncle tom.

I genuinely feel bad for the guy.

Everyday he deals with nigs chimping out, it must make him so pissed

pretty based for a nigger, tells the truth, seems competant, and doesn't afraid of anything

>herd mentality black culture

Yes, it does.

Fun Fact

Sherif Clark runs as a democrat in the heavily liberal Milwaukee county, and always wins!

Fun Fact

Clark is an alcoholic and has beat up his wife earning him a DV arrest. It seems even Sheriff fucking Clark can't keep from chimping out.

competent, credible, respected, all-american man

To be fair, on paper the Democratic Party as it used to be was really good. But it's been distorted into retardation and SJW shit. Fiscally I'm conservative Republican, and emotionally I'm democrat. But fiscal outweighs emotion in terms of importance

Fun fact

Clark frequently calls out the pussy mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barret for being a shitty mayor. He also fueds with Mayoral Toadie Police Chief Ed Flynn.

I'm interested in his opinions on racism in law enforcement, I don't care if his wife is a mouthy cunt.

Fun Fact

Clark sometimes fills in as a radio host on the Mark Belling Late Afternoon Show. He recently interviewed Donald Trump whilst hosting the show.

Fun Fact

Clark often rides a horse to public events and is usually wearing a cowboy hat.

I like him

He's a retarded cartoon, Edward Flynn is probably far better.

He's a nigger who cares.

Fun fact

Both Sheriff Clark and Chief Ed Flynn are disliked by their officers.

such a based sheriff, stay safe protector of the free.

You can't deny black culture is pretty much herd mentality hive-mind. Very few niggas out here think for themselves, and even less black women do.

black dude 1:>"ay bo, did you know black lives matter"

black dude 2: >"what about black on black crime?"

BD1: >"THAT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT ISSUE YOU RACIST UNCLE TOM"

If you don't believe what everyone else believes, you're shunned.

>Cowboys
DROPPED

The toxic culture of African Americans in the United States.

nice sauce you got there pal!

I wish you CTR faggots would go and stay gone

Ever think he's motivation is not to "please whitey", but rather he is just sick of the never ending stream of bullshit that niggers generate? Or am I just being racist again, pointing out that niggers fuck up everything they touch?

If every black man in America was like him the USA would be a utopia.

The entire country would be far better off...

>CTR

lol I'm just a milwaukee area cop who is relaying his private knowledge. I actually like Clark, especially his national persona. Locally he is a bit of a grand stander and drama queen.

he's a good nigger

i mean not that kind of good nigger, he is the kind of nigger that is alive and good at the same time

he is a nigger who is good, to say it he is a good who also happens to be a nigger through not his own fault

He's a problem. Someone needs to keep him off the air.

>Clark
Then how do you not know that his name is Clarke???

His goal is to be considered one of the good niggers by the type of people ITT who refer to him as a "based nigger" then later exclaim they aren't racist.

Coon of the year

To me he seems like a man just trying to do his job upholding the law and rule of justice and not seeing colour of skin

Most based thing ever heard

Except all the BLM faggots and dindus say Flynn doesn't do enough and always sides with is officers.

I have immense respect for him, and I'm otherwise very racist. I'd vote for him to by my Sheriff any day.

Black people could learn a lot from him, but they won't.

He's proof that Sup Forums hates culture far more than race.

He is based.

You can tell he is the type who always wanted to be white growing up. As he entered adulthood, he probably only ever associated with whites and now does everything to please and defend white life. Even his white wife is evidence of him trying to convince himself that he is white. Most black men get white women to get back at whitey, but you know for him its about convincing himself that he IS white due to having a white wife. In point, his entire self-worth is hanging on the perception of how other whites see him...he is simply a uncle tom in the truest sense.

Like a father putting his faggot son in place

A good role model for what blacks should be. Decent respectable law abiding citizens.

God forbid someone aspires to be more like the greatest, most benevolent race on earth.

Maybe he just has critical thinking skills and appreciates Americana? Nice projecting though darkie.

Perfect description

Great, great man.

I went to sleep to this video last night.
youtube.com/watch?v=MVYX2aM1XOc

It's funny because Lemon does support BLM and was too scared to admit it to the sheriff.

Phony who is hiding something, like Cosby. When it comes out, everyone will say "Oh, I never liked him."

He's pretty based but he's spent so much time doing the rounds on fox news he is starting to come across as their pet nigger. Kind of like how Milo is our pet faggot.

Reminder that racemixing is alright and the people end up as confused nig nogs as pol says

Everyone has their demons. No one is perfect.

Race mixing is NOT alright.
Stay with your own race and preserve your culture and heritage.

That's a mulatto.

this

The child will integrate into the dominant culture.

Still a succesful racemixed child, but alright here is another one

Yeah, because when he says shit like blacks need to stop focusing on thug culture and start acting as a community it's totally because he wants validation from racists. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being a cop and seeing the negative effects everyday.
Get a fucking clue.

>doesn't watch the police body cam for himself
>just assumes suspect was armed and the officer was justified in shooting him
He is a police brutality apologizer. No wonder people are rioting against the police.

(((Think Progress))) has labeled him a right-wing extremist now.

gas the kikes, race war now?

you can start anytime

based

On mobile, didn't proofread. Bad at spelling ;)

I dont know how else to explain this to you.

In America, if you are being persued by the police and you point a gun at them, you will be hurt or killed.

It literally isn't simpler than that.

>point a gun at somebody with a gun
>get shot

wew lad

if all black men were like this fella, i think I would actually feel some white guilt for how they were treated.

but sense most black men arent even fit to shine this mans shoes, i feel quite alright. =) little bit racist now that I think of it. probably a lot racist actually, but racist in the SJW sense of the word, not in the literal dictionary definition sense.

Every Sup Forumsack should keep a picture of Sheriff Clarke in their wallet. That way you can recognize him properly if you see him on Rope Day. Otherwise, you can look for the huge sack of pre-tied nooses he will have slung over his shoulder, ready to get to work.

One of my personal goals between now and Rope Day is to purchase a plot of land and develop an orchard of sour apple trees, so we have adequate facilities in which to properly hang our nation's degenerates. Of course, Sheriff Clarke is entitled to christen the site by stringing up the first nog and ceremonially kicking the box out from under him.

He helped Wisconsin a great deal. The faggy mayor kept pushing for niggers to come out of the north and mingle with every other race. We were possibly the most segregated city, and life was good.