How would you fix Mexico so that its people don't keep attempting to flee it?

How would you fix Mexico so that its people don't keep attempting to flee it?

Nuke the US

Annex Mexico

sad.

kill the cri*llos

>22 year old Mexican woman
Shame, she could have been good for fug.

Make someone who isn't a corrupt politician affiliated with narco criminals run it.

This one would actually work

Until turning 25 when she magically gains 200 pounds.

Legalise drugs then leave us alone

Nuke mexico

Why is everyone in this fucking hellhole a fucking neanderthal

they were all birthed by your mom. except me, ofc.

>legalizing drugs will result in less demand for drugs
Something does not compute here.

How do we stop the Americanization of Mexico?

The corruption is stopping the good way of Mexico making us literally back and fall in the thrash instead of advance to the good form like the rest of latinoamerica.
These people are suffering In a excessive moment making them literally Africa tier. Because the other hand the rich people are living in super-human conditions that nobody can be normal so the moment that are living our poor parts are literally worse than Africa very very suffering so the rich are enjoy the beaches and food of country meanwhile the poors are inevitable escaping but they don't want.

The corruption will be stopped and the poors we will not be more Africa tier ,or super elite rich class. The corruption will be die.
There's an articulate in Wikipedia about how the situation of illegal actions are in the government and economic industry of here. Aka Pemex

shut up fucking shitskin

The goal is to become the world's #1 drug producer

Just let it happen :3

>legalizing drugs will allow Mexican cartels to continue to operate profitably
American education at it's finest.

Go back in time to 1994 and assassinate Bill Clinton before he has a chance to sign NAFTA into law.

You already won, Mexico.

middle age people are overweight everywhere

reading this gave me cancer. learn to speak proper english, you dirty indio

t. indio with a nopal en la frente

I'm sorry you live in a trailer park, user.

Not everyone. You mexicans on Sup Forums are OK

At least use an American flag or something.

>everywhere
Only cunts in this list are fat.

I would sell a full m60 experience at the border.
10 dollars an hour, m249 is 15.

Because lethal bullets would be against so many conventions etc, how about just making it merry and shooting them with salt instead?

Its like taking tourists to see aurora borealis in alaska. you cant guarantee shooting people. But they will always remember if they hit the right spot at the right time, and will remember.

T: Goldstein

Kill all white people

Dont be like that Jesus, if you did that, nobody would be left to pay you for mowing their lawn.
T: Goldstein

NAFTA did have a lot to do with Mexico developing an obesity epidemic as processed foods replaced the traditional diet.

2bh, put any non-first world country next to us, and they will try to cross the border. even canadians try to get here. imagine it was brazil not canada.

kys wh*Te subhuman

>what are Asians

I think that was his point.

If I did that you would remain unemployed Jesus.
Its not slavery, have a taco made by blonde women, before you meet the hygiene standards.
T: Goldtein

>the "finish" that always sides the US on bait threads
Lmao, you still around boi.

They can't complain because the same happened to us. My ancestors the pilgrims ate raw potatoes and cabbage. That's it. And look what NAFTA did to me. I am fat.

>How would you fix Mexico

This July.

dirty CHI

1. The corruption of the runners of the country is so excessive as the point to fucking Chile is getting more deploved than us with their industry. But because the values in the Pemex and industry of the money of here are absolutely die ,because if you has friends you can be rich because they will help you the values today don't exist. The runners and government is a center of control of economic industry so they choice who will be the owner of a industry so they can help their personal life and needs so they make friends that and the circular continues to get more and more rich. And the poors are getting poorer and poorer in a crisis of the 4th world and the rich are getting richer and Richer so richer the most famous Friend of the runners of the country a industry of telecommunications of the Americas made in Mexico Telmex so the owner is Carlos slim he is rich because the totals corruption and runners of the country help them.
In Chile the values exist. The normal way of work , the correct and clean form of making money with a low % of corruption

This

>AMLO is great
Dumb CHI

A comprehensive reform of Mexico’s political and economic system that is combined with increased education spending funded through foreign investment and sale of Mexican oil reserves.

Or, build a big black wall.

Or

>USA stops fucking with the country
>they put in place someone like Hitler/Franco/Helicopter Man (pick your poison)

End NAFTA

no just kill the whites

Not China =^]

If mexico is fixed, the US(the south in particular) will suffer serious negative economic impact as the large body of foreign workers loose interest and all the borderline slave labor jobs will be vacant. This means all those jobs will have to pay a decent wage and consequently increase the cost of a great many agricultural products, construction and whatever other industries or sweatshops that are heavily supplemented by the ability to treat Mexicans like trash and pay them pennies.

We would probably be in a civil war

>implying the cartels would not assassinate him within a week

I am originally from Monterrey. I know the fact Mexico is a lost cause that might as well be contained before it infects others.

how did that work before?

>This means all those jobs will have to pay a decent wage and consequently increase the cost of a great many agricultural products, construction and whatever other industries or sweatshops that are heavily supplemented by the ability to treat Mexicans like trash and pay them pennies.

The Democrat Party just can't get over their 150+ year history of being addicted to the use of slave labor.

Africans and Latinos always pretend it's the white man's fault their countries are so derelict.

rude

Actually put some effort into stopping the ridiculously high flow of guns and ammo from the US into Mexico but you won't do that because the gun companies make a shitload of cash from it.

Also tell America to stop fucking over their low-skills industries with shitty trade deals.

Listen, my family tried our best to help Mexico but after my cousin ended up in multiple bags on my front porch, my family gave up.

I will never return

did she die?

Good, don't come back

wtf kys

Did you get into America legally?

No, she had a great time.

No

No, we paid a coyote.

post journey

Please provide your current address.

It's a serious question m8, I'm not judging I'm just interested.

Please provide the bridge of deportation

fuck off

Finns are mongols

Coyote is slang for Illegal Mexican smuggler.

Thought that might be the case. Pretty cool. How was the journey (if you're that user)? And how's life now?

We did crossborder business for decades and I had some family in San Antonio
We ended up staying long-term.

It has been 7 years now, so you can barely tell the difference.

There’s 20 milion plus “illegals” in the USA. Most are not touched by ICE because they are focusing on new immigrants/criminals.

Americans should just stop using drugs alltogether and stop helping the drug barons to launder the drug monies

No matter how much you don't like it, you may find yourself deported one day. There's no statute of limitations on being an illegal. It just takes having yourself pulled over by a police officer while driving with no license or whatever and that'll be it.

Not him. What I'd like to know from him is how much the Roman Catholic church helped his family

Remove gangs
by removing demand for black market drugs in neighboring countries (USA)
by legalizing and regulating cannabis and other drugs

Ask the US to outsource their drug trade in North Korea

Is it true most ICE agents are Mexican?

>New colonizer chides subject for insufficiently respecting old colonizers

Maybe. Plenty of legal Latino immigrants don't like illegal immigrants from Mexico.

>by legalizing and regulating cannabis and other drugs
t. Justin

What's with the reddit spacing?

This is correct. We need to crack down on drugs, not legalize and encourage people to use more of them. Legalized pot has been a disaster everywhere it's been tried.

Drop some food, hygienic products and pharmacy drugs.

Because that has worked wonders so far

broofs?

t. Prohibitionist

No risk no reward

>>>/420chan/