So now that the dust has settled what does Sup Forums think of it? Also why is the gook poster so much better?

So now that the dust has settled what does Sup Forums think of it? Also why is the gook poster so much better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was good but Ridley is going senile

I thought everyone hated it just like everyone hated Prometheus. I am confused.

Why is he going senile?

It was garbage, Fassbender was entertaining though.

I wish Ridley would just stop or leave somebody else to do play with the franchise.

Yeah, Fassbender is awesome in both prometheus and covenant.

What about letting the franchise die tho

This poster is shit as there are no main characters in that movie except for the android, so why expose anyone else
Everyone hates it more than Prometheus
Fassbender carried that movie

>What about letting the franchise die tho

Probably for the best. I don't even know what else they could do because it seems like the same shit over and over.

didn't hate it but it was worse than Prometheus

I don't get Ridley. The reason he made Prometheus was because he didn't want to make another Alien. What does he do? Make another Alien, but like 10 times worse

Prometheus is a masterpiece. Covenant is pure shit

Ridley should stop shitting on his legacy

>Ridley should stop shitting on his legacy

Well he won't have a choice, Fox is no longer interested in his sequels as Covenant didn't make money, we'll likely see a reboot in three years to keep the franchise alive.

>Shaw survives being infected by a womb-creature
>killed and used as breeding stock between films

Can't wait to see how well he ruins Blade Runner

he's neither writing or directing, hell he's not even a producer.

Covenant > Prometheus
One blows, the other does the fingering

Very dull. Painfully poor characters and pacing.

I liked it, mostly because of Fassbender. I wish the third act didn't happen though and we got to see more David shenanigans instead.

Everyone loved it. Especially after the shitfest that was Prometheus

>The reason he made Prometheus was because he didn't want to make another Alien

No it was Fox that didn't want another Alien so they de-Aliened the script fucking days before shooting started. That's one of the reasons it's a bit of a clusterfuck.

Isn't this the valerian poster?

Isn't your mum the valerian poster?

youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
it's a mess by a crazy fuck

That poster looks amazing

>Everyone loved it. Especially after the shitfest that was Prometheus

It was far, far worse than promotheus which even if you hated the plot at least had cinematography and production value going for it. Alien Covenant quite frankly was surpassed by life and even Power Rangers.

lol

They'll probably go down the Harrison Ford in TFA or Sylvester Stallone in Creed and wheel Sigourney Weaver to play mentor to whatever Hollywood It Girl they got as the lead.