There was a kickass awesome hallway fight scene

>There was a kickass awesome hallway fight scene
>The director must have seen Daredevil season 1

Lol, what a fucking pleb.

>daredevil invented fight scenes that take place in hallways

Isn't the joke that it's the same choreographer?

All that is popular is plebbish.

the joke is that he thinks daredevil did something revolutionary when they shot the hallway fight

Someone redpill me on why this guy is popular.

People are fucking shit, therefore have shit taste.

In a live Q&A someone asked the Flick Pick what Jahns is like in real life. He laughed and just said that he's exactly how you'd expect him to be and then awkwardly changed the subject.

>dislikes dunkirk
>is ok with ghostbusters 2016
lmao

Daredevil ripped off old boy and made it Reddit tier

Old Boy is reddit tier

The thing is that he probably doesn't know about oldboy. Should have bought that Stuckmann book Jeremy!

you're a pleb because you care about what's popular and what's not popular

As sad as it is to say, Chris Stuckmann is the only critic I really watch. Not that I watch him often, but if there's something I'm on the fence about I'll watch his review because our tastes are typically the same. We're both complete plebs who only stick our toes in the kino pool.

I used to watch Brad Jones until I realized he's completely insufferable and seems like he absolutely hates everything. Movies are supposed to be his passion yet he's always so blasse about them. His too cool for school hipster thing is old.

He was lucky enough to be on Youtube early on

You're an idiot.

I wanted to see this but every theater near me only has 2 sessions a day amd they are at night. wtf

I can't keep up with all these critics. Do we like or hate this guy?

guess someone haven't heard of The Raid

i like his reivews of bad movies, but i dont really watch the other ones

how tall is he

he is boring and mediocre, so we basically ignore him most of the time

That nigga's a plen

No