2 movies of Zack Snyder

>2 movies of Zack Snyder
>are discussed years after premiere
>billions of Marvel movies
>are forgotten a month after premiere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10oELnF5cr0&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey why did you forget Watchmen? It's pretty good.

A FUCKING BANANA!

>The MCU final boss is a pink raisin

honestly looks like those singing raisins

Their movies and characters are so uninspiring and bland that they need Queen Gal to push their agenda of how great MCU movies are. Fact.

People rarely talk about good movies, whereas shit movies are discussed ad nauseum because it's fun to trash talk them.

Congratulations, DCucks.

That's the thing. Marvel movies aren't really movies they're very long and expensive episodes of a tv show. Basically Power Rangers with a budget. They've stopped meaning anything individually since the first Avengers. Why do you think they have tv people like Whedon and the Russo Bros making them? Because their philosophy is so deeply rooted in serialized television.

Of course now they have Whedon directing Justice League too but I stand by saying that the DCU died with Suicide Squad. Or rather with the negative reception of BvS. It never had a chance, really.

Was it Feige who said that thanks to WW they're more confident about Captain Marvel or some shit? Never mind that Carol is the worst character ever conceived, along with America Chavez

Unironically this.

Also,
On Sup Forums. Because they're so awful they can be memed into oblivion. Every other "dude nerd culture lmao" site has tried to forget BvS ever happened. Literally nobody talks about Man of Steel anymore, not even Sup Forums.

That's why we are still talking about no about rogue one and Iron Man 3 right?

Marvel movies are an ongoing soap opera. They're episodic. We're all thinking about what's going to happen next. What are Thor and Hulk going to do? etc.. I'm too excited for the next one. Also, each marvel movie adds to your box set collection/ movie marathon, adding to the excitement. Is it shallow? Maybe. But you can't stop the train now

There's threads routinely debating Sopranos vs The Wire, or There Might Be Blood vs No Country For Old Men.

Also, MoS or Watchmen inevitably come up whenever there's a thread debating the greatest capekino...

No, there's not and no, they aren't. How many threads about Casablanca or TDK do we have?

for you

>People rarely talk about good movies
This is the lamest most false defense of forgettable marlels as of yet.

We had daily TDK threads 7 years running. Newfags wouldn't know.

And only 6 of those years were memes focused entirely on one scene. Wow!

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 500, please

Show me a TDK thread for each day in the past week

Those threads 404 so fucking fast though

Here faggot I store them in my pocket just for these cases.

The reality is that cool, fun, normal people watch Marvel movies, enjoy them, and move on. Whereas Zack Snyder's DC movies are solely enjoyed by a tiny, rabid fanbase of manchildren with bad body odor who have nothing else going on in their lives except to relentlessly spam messageboards about the mythical themes of Batman vs Superman in the hope that, if only society would recognise their misunderstood genius it would validate their pointless lives.

There are probably only about 19 or so such people across North America.

>what is an archive?
Oh right, newfags don't know about them :^)

DC movies aren't inherently bad. Nolan's batman flicks were better than any marvel movie. But the whole "expanded universe" thing they've been doing to ape off of Disney has just been embarrassing and awful.

More people watched BvS and then bought it on blu-ray than most Marvel movies. Only time Marvel beats BvS is when they have RDJ to leech off.

What's up with Derrickson and his DC/Snyder love?

>even Marvel directors are turning against disney shills
Jesus christ

AVClub is a joke in general.

I can promise you the far majority of MCU directors look up to Snyder and find him inspirational. Most anyone starting out in the genre should be atleast aware of Snyder and the contributions he's made to CBMs.

Hollywood people love the guy, Larry Fong said he was going to teleport behind anyone saying Snydra wasn't a genius and slit their throats or something.

The hateboner for Snyder is mostly just a Collider tier numale meme, or maybe a shill thing

When did the Snyder hate start anyway?

Gunn is his buddy too, they worked together in the Dawn of Dead remake

if being talked about years after premiere is always the sign of good quality, then The Room surely is the biggest fucking masterpiece in the history of cinema.

He was never really hated until a few months before BvS when shit went overboard and it became very suspicous this was more than just upset fanboys.

Before that, he was considered polarizing but never any less than that.

Tv doest talk about good movies or good things unless its brand new or it a classic movie with a meme complex.

Literally Loki in Ragnarok.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now you're desperate.

>discussed years after premiere
I liked SuckerPunch, but no one ever talks about it here.

A FUCKING GRAPE

BvS had the two biggest heroes, ever. And it failed to beat a manlet wearing iron stilts. Hell, it droppes so hard from its opening that it puts Homecoming to shame.

>two skyscrapers fall down on 9/11
>people keep discussing it for years
>billions of skyscrapers were made since then
>nobody cares

But wait, Marvel's own BvS featuring two guaranteed billion superheroes will never reach BvS numbers. Seems like even Marvel's golden boys can't bring in the big bucks anymore after a decade of recycled assembly-line garbage.

Name one skyscraper built since then that is as iconic as the WTC.
Protip: you can't.
Thank you for proving our point.

>b-b-buh Sony

EGGPLANT RICK!

She'd be only good if her arc in the movie was dealing with being a superhero with fascistic tendencies and having anger issues. Could make for an interesting character study when somebody as powerful as her is unhinged and how the world around her reacts.

Burj Khalifa, Freedom Tower.

>2 black dull rectangles
>iconic
Merican, pls
They're iconic because you got rekt

I'm worried for Infinity War.

It needs to make 3Billion just to break even..

FeelsMarvelMan

One World Trade Center

>Burj Khalifa
meme building, also not American
>Freedom Tower and
skyline shots with WTC front and center were everywhere in the movies!

youtube.com/watch?v=10oELnF5cr0&t=11s

OP is on to something. Remember how Doctor Strange was the biggest thing the 1st 2 weeks it was out and then it was never talked about again?

Oh no no no....

/r/ing robert downy jr manlet memes

He looks like Goro from Mortal Kombat blended with a pink raisin.

GET
FUCKING
BIG

>blended with a pink raisin
>to turn him purple

THE HIGHER YOUR BALLS ARE THE BIGGER YOUR DICK LOOKS

>good

why are all snydercucks spics and other such subhumans? rly makes u think

Huh? People never shut up about those fucking Marvel movies.

The title sequence is great but the music doesn't fit it.

I'm a total buyfag and litetally 3/4 of the Marvel movies I dont bother buying because there isnt much to them.

I have all of the DCEU so far though.

Right, so looking at the catalog now, and here's what I see.

>5 Marvel Cinematic Universe threads
>2 threads about Homecoming
>1 thread about GotG
>1 thread about Ironman
>1 MCU General

>4 DC Cinematic Universe threads
>1 thread about the upcoming Aquaman movie
>1 thread about the upcoming JLA movie
>1 thread about Jared Leto's Joker
>1 thread about what DC should have done with its movies

Doesn't seem like OP was right.

the grape man

4 thread made by 4 actual anons
all 5 mcu thread made by same pajeet

Damn, if only. At least those guys could hold a tune.

>Marvel's own BvS
Yeah no.

No bane threads?
Liar

Iron Man was in the movie for like, 10 minutes?

whatever you say.

Yeah yes. Look at the marketing. This was a Spidey/Iron Man film.

I don't know why people deny it, it's been advertised as such.

I just finished watching Age of Ultron for the first time. I'm not sure what to think of it, other than I definitely had more fun with the first. Though I absolutely loved Ultron, I kind of felt like the movie focus wasn't on him, like he took a backseat to personal drama that ultimately didn't amount to anything except the Hulk taking a plane flight of no gf.

Loki in the first movie felt to me like he had much more presence, even when he was captured, he still came off as threatening in a schemind way. Ultron felt like he was just kinda there, just some big bad for the Avengers to fight so the entire movie isn't shitty character drama and Thanos hype, I expected much more out of him after his amazingly creepy introduction.

What did you all think of this movie?

>Danesh Comics.jpg
wrong its huehue comics

A Bane thread wouldn't count because Nolan's movies aren't a part of the DCCU. For the same reason, Raimi Spiderman threads don't count because they aren't a part of the MCU.

>2 movies everyone hated and only talks about how shitty they are
Vs
>the most successful movie franchise in history
Why are we comparing two piles of burning sticks and shit to a fireplace?

>unironically caring about capeshit of any kind

Should be an insta-ban from Sup Forums

>That one Marlel autist that keeps spamming
Just ignore him, he's legitimately autistic.

Unfortunately Sony has spent about a decade turning the spider man brand toxic so this is the result.

Well, you watch marvel movies, you can enjoy them or not, but you just move on with your life.

But DCucks... is kinda hard since the "fans" will pretend it was good/deep/philosophical but since they can't even convince themselves they keep trying and trying. You can... even hear the tears sometimes.

>will never reach BvS numbers

you mean the 1.6 billion?

>LOLOL
>OLOLOLO
>doesn't start talking about good movies
fuckine kikes

It was fun.

Nobody cares about dcue user, it exists only to be our punching bag.

friendly reminder that ww and the jewess are pure trash

Carol will make more money than JL tho.

final boss of MCU is a dicklet. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>spiderman alone makes more money than bvs
>not even counting china
>not counting toys
more like Homecumming user senpai

Keep on dreaming. If it was Black Widow, who has fans after 9 years in the MCU, then maybe. But a literal who in what will be another formula driven movie is not going to compete with JL

Not even Marvelfags like Carol.

What are you on? People still create threads about fucking Doctor Strange constantly.

Why does he look like Bruce Willis?

>2 movies of Zack Snyder
9/11 is still discussed too m8. One of the most successful movies of all time is about a sinking ship.

We still talk about the TDKR plane scene 5 years later. Because its fun to meme about how bad it is.

oh shit. all 3 movies? or green lantern and Jonah hex too? lmao

>Nolan's batman flicks were better than any marvel movie
Maybe the second one. That's despite Christian Bale being more gaffe than George Clooney.

opinion discarded

>I can promise you the far majority of MCU directors look up to Snyder and find him inspirational