You think he's okay? Sleeping out of a fucking van now? Seems wrong to me

You think he's okay? Sleeping out of a fucking van now? Seems wrong to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCeR0n8d3ShTn_yrMhpwyE1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ay nigga jews did 9/11 so it is ALL good

He just has to keep moving for a bit because of the gangstalkers.

He believes in that? Is he schizophrenic?

Who is he?

Is he the founder of Sup Forums or something along those lines?

He said in one of his radio shows that he has mental health problems.

wtf i hate being off grid now

yes

A guy broke into his house dude. It's very real

>Seems wrong to me
Salty because he doesn't like you following him around?

Everyone of us has to pay the price for the red pill, he's paying his price right now.

reminds me of myself

That doesn't mean he is on the road from gabgstalking he could be just a MGTOW NEET with depression and anxiety. Idk if he is mentally unstable why would his parents kick him out. He gets like 2 grand a month between patreon and YT bux

He'll be fine. He's got patreon if you like to donate.

Source?

He videos only have 10k views ar best. He gets no jewtube bux.

i hope he's ok, i like the little guy

He needs a gf

>gangstalkers

I keep hearing this word in threads about Reviewbrah but I'm not sure what it means. He thinks shitposters from Sup Forums are stalking him?

>74k jewtubers
Rule of thumb is a million views are a grand but some videos get as much as half a million views others 10k at best.
>368$ from 88 patreons
Dunno I cant see him raking in more than a grand a month and that's ignoring expenses.

Watched his whooperito video. Theres just something wrong with it. Suited up reviewing in a car with bed in the back. I wonder what really happened to him.

Disgusting. Who puts their clothes up against the urinal, let alone even touches it.

That's a woman you fruits.

Misc bodybuilding is what made reviewbrah a true reviewbrah. Delete this thread Sup Forums's crossing its allowed limitations WE ON TV MISC

actually while its not verry high it seems that within a month he gets 20k views on avid and old stuff reaches a 100k or so

4chin will probably screw up the channel main page but heres the link
youtube.com/channel/UCeR0n8d3ShTn_yrMhpwyE1Q

inb4 the autistic Canadian guy that will claim he broke he into his house and made him cry even though he doesn't have a video of it

This.

Just memes and bullshit