Find a single flaw

Find a single flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/makeONYZfXM
mubi.com/notebook/posts/movie-poster-of-the-week-national-lampoons-vacation-and-the-posters-of-boris-vallejo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not enough john candy

>Chevy Chase

The matte drawing of Wally World.

That fishing rod is just floating in mid air.

That cover is amazing! Never knew this is the film cover. Star Wars spoof, right? Also reminds me of Army of Darkness poster which is probably Star Wars inspired as well. Love how the kids get ignored on this poster. How is the remake? Never dared to watch it.

He got a small dick.

Beverly D'Angelo doesn't have her tits out more

>How is the remake? Never dared to watch it.

Don't even bother. Ed Helms is an unfunny cuck faggot.

What the hell is National Lampoon's and why is this in the title?

There's a small sun in his tennis racket.

I am not American but from what I think I know it's a comedy magazine from the US just like MAD magazine. They also made a bunch of movies. This isn't their only one. I remember this high school film where they got a dog to jizz into eclairs.

Too raunchy

The national lampoon started as a comedy magazine that came from harvard like MAD or Cracked.
Lampoon means to parody something.

>How is the remake?
It was a mistake

fuck you faggot, 80s and 90s Chase was a dimple chined god.

>Fuck yo momma!

When I saw this as a kid I was in hysterics.

No such thing.

>Sorry sir, the park is closed. The moose out front should've told you.

> I remember this high school film where they got a dog to jizz into eclairs.
That was Van Wilder and they were in College

>Star Wars spoof, right?
More of a spoof of a generic fantasy adventure cover than explicitly star wars I'd say, but this poster was in my childhood video rental joint for a decade. I fucking love it.

Partially inspired by this Star Wars poster though. It's hilarious how ripped they drew Luke.

Beverely D'Angelo is my original semen demon, fuck I was so in love with her as a kid.

I thought It was a Conan the barbarian spoof...

Yeah I guess it was that too. That Star Wars poster was just typical fantasy art but with a sci-fi theme.

>Family movie
>They show the mothers naked breasts
Why was this allowed?

>That cover is amazing! Never knew this is the film cover. Star Wars spoof, right?
I think it's intended to riff on Frazetta's conan (or any of his many, many imitators). The similarities to the star wars cover are mostly incidental.

I assume you're joking but I feel sorry for kids that grew up with the pussified R-rated movies of today.

It's allowed because the movie is rated R.

>4 people are taking this seriously

the only vacation movie Sup Forums usually makes threads about is Christmas Vacation and that's only in December

why does everything have to be bait?

Because christmas vacation is the greatest christmas movie ever.
I might be biased since my family is basically the griswolds.

Which is weird because the original is so much better. Directed by a young Harold Ramis and written by John Hughes with a hard R-rating.

Don't ask me, I'm not the gullible one

They're both pretty good, IMO. I couldn't do without either. Agree the original is the better constructed film. Xmas vacay is basically just a string of sketches, but goddamn some of them are so good. His rant at the end when he gets the bonus "check" would make the flick memorable almost on its own.

I never said it wasn't I was just pointing out the the other vacation movies while not as good are still worth discussion

I don't remember much about European Vacation other than it had a lot of tits.

>Kids? You noticing all this plight?

>Roll em up!

Beverly D'Angelo's brief topless scene in the original vacation is burned into my adolescent brain. She was so hot.

>I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbreed, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey shit he is!
>Halleluah!
>Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol??"
I practically have that shit memorized

I also love that earlier bit with:
>That's the gift that keeps on giving all year 'round, Clark.
>That it is, Edward.

He went too far

Trying to remake things that were done right the first time is usually a bad idea. Best case scenario is to be equally-as-good but different. And that's if absolutely everything goes right.

I don't have a problem with remakes in general, but you gotta pick stuff it's actually possible to improve on.

This thread reminded me to watch Fletch again. Thanks

>I don't know why they call it hamburger helper
>It does just fine on its own
Every time

youtu.be/makeONYZfXM

This scene never fails to make me smile.

>This is no longer a vacation... it's a quest! A QUEST FOR FUN!!
>Dad, do you want an aspirin or something

DON'T TOUCH!

Yeah, it was pretty forgettable. It's been so long tho I should give it another chance. The part that really sticks out in my mind is that they made Audrey ugly in this one.

mubi.com/notebook/posts/movie-poster-of-the-week-national-lampoons-vacation-and-the-posters-of-boris-vallejo

>They don't close Florida

>Roll 'em up.

They got a Knightriders poster in there? I approve this message.

It wasn't actually bad, but I don't remember laughing once, so it fails as a comedy.

It didn't live up to the kickass poster.

Otherwise it was great, gonna have to rewatch it today.

That does describe the movie as well.

>tfw SNL actors will never make great films again

SNL films have always been a bit hit-or-miss. The ones that are good seem to be more flukes than anything.

but audiences love RAUNCHY lil' summer blockbusters that the critics hate #litty

>O God, ease our suffering in this, our moment of great dispair. Yea, admit this kind and decent woman into thy arms of thine heavenly area, up there. And Moab, he lay us upon the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break.
>Baruuuuuuch Ataaaaaaah Aluuuuuuuyah...
>Clark, this is a serious matter, I'll do it myself!
>Honey, I'm not an ordained minister; I'm doing my best.
You ever think maybe you just dont have a sense of humor? The movie is 24k comedy gold.

Movies I found consistently funny:
Freddy Got Fingered
The Naked Gun
Dumb and Dumber
Borat
Four Lions

There are lots of other comedies I acknowledge as good, but most comedies don't actually make me laugh out loud very often.

There's two types of people in the world, people that laugh their asses off at the dog dying, and people that don't have a sense of humor.

If you like borat you might also enjoy Ali G: Indahouse. It's on my list of consistently funny movies too

Borat > Grimsby > Ali G > Bruno > The Dictator