What did this stupid illiterate gorilla meant by this?

What did this stupid illiterate gorilla meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lesdoggg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ooga booga
>boog bix nood

Translates that for you

I hate it when black people use the word "justice"

>What did this stupid illiterate gorilla meant by this?

"This is comparable to a foul or goaltending in other sports, although I'm not sure what its equivalent in track and field would be. Does anybody know who I can contact to find out the rules? I would have thought one needed to be in full stride to finish the race."

Because the American justice system is fucking corrupt?

Was she knuckle running ?

At least they release the ethnicity of their criminals when asking the public to help find them.

Because to them it means "whatever benefits me the most right now"

she's right tho
probably going to be some kind of rule change because of this

Essentially she's making a loud, retarded statement after not bothering to spend 5 minutes reading the guidelines and rules of competitive athletics.

XDXDX ebin

No there won't. It's a race to the finish line.

Why are niggers so good at running??

Excuse me there are literally NO differences between ethnicities.

Some police departments have been busted not releasing the ethnicity of a suspect. Happens more than you think.

Also, you dumbfucking asshole, that has nothing to do with courts, now does it?

Idk, deliberately searching black males to find any reason to give a ticket so it can finance the department is pretty fucked up.

But nooo, higher taxes is the devil itself.

>Also, you dumbfucking asshole, that has nothing to do with courts, now does it?

Ummm, there are feelings at stake here and I'd appreciate it if you'd adjust your tone.

You said justice system, not courts. Police are part of the justice system.

You need to work for google translate. Your expertise in the language of dindu is amazing yet oddly terrifying. Are you mulatto?

Then how come most of the runners I see are of the negro origin?

OK, your smug little post just irked me a little.

They never domesticated horses or invented the wheel in africa, so running is how they traveled fast.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

what does bix nood mean

Lol
>2016
> being this cucked

>google translate
I always keep one handy. But no, I am a filthy Anglo-Saxon.

>the coon whisperer
that takes me back
to about less than a year ago?

man, time sure flies

>Rantings of an ignorant nigger ever being valid.

you understand that a little too well....

Holy fuck I think I may have been in that thread, if it's the one we're both thinking of...

:O

I'm a little surprised more people don't do this. The rules only state your finish is determined by when your torso crosses the line. And it's not like landing on asphalt, the rubberized surfaces aren't that hard and they don't skin you up that bad.

>pic
>kek

>summer

I have to agree, that's totally bullshit. Yanks were robbed.

Because white people are so good at shooting. Natural selection.

The niggers that can't run are in jail.

>Muslim President
>this is what happens

What's it like having a NIGGER + TERRORIST POTUS LMAO

>h-he's not rly b-black!! he's also halfwhite!
>it's p-proven h-h-he's christian!!

reverse evolution - back to running on 4 feet

I read every swedish post with the gayest voice in my head and it fits every fucking time.
It also works with Canada, you just have to add a teaspoon of teen angst, like that of a 17 year old emo arguing with his step dad.

This is the first im hearing about this, but I think if two people cross the finish line at the same time then the tie should go to the one that is actually standing and running. When the skiers hit the poles time is added.

>I read every swedish post with the gayest voice in my head and it fits every fucking time.

That means you're gay, faggot. Congrats on coming out the closet you fucking homo. Your sis is dating a North African huh.

To be fair, that was a completely bitch way to win the race.

>Sweden
>Calling other countries cucked

What bizzaro world is this?

lmao

UNCOMMON

A FUCKING NON-COUNTRY

Oh look, a non-country nobody has ever heard of.
>cucked by israel
>also cucked by a muslim nigger

Things are't going so well huh?

Molenbeek has spoken :^)

"B-b-but no one has ever heard of you"

Yet you're still cucked

damn cyprus, did you use too much bleach when you washed your flag?

>Things are't going so well huh?

No, but at least they can escape to their fantasies and find solace in their vivid, dignified imagination :^)

Generations of practice by running away from their problems.

I'm the one cucking, faggot. Haven't you heard? I'm of immigrat background and right now I have a cute Swedish chick beside me. 15-16 years old. Developed breasts, nice round little butt.

Should I add this white bitch to the collection of Swedish women I've fingered in public.

She's looking at me... ;^)

Kek. Chimp running race on her fours.. Still think we're same species??

If you lived in America you'd realize they are always doing something illegal

Hey fag! I wanna cuck white women. I'm horny as a mothercucker!

hahaha holy shit, I don't think I've seen something this pathetic in my entire life

Oh shit. You were just baiting the entire time. My mistake. Carry on.

Is that why the stop-and-frisk campaign failed horribly in NY? Somethign like 70% of black and latino males did nothign illegal.

>I don't think I've seen something this pathetic in my entire life

Of course you have, see pic related :^)

I'm really black. I do have a Swedish gf.

Shall I continue?

That's because competition is anathema to liberals, SJWs and gibsmedat niggers.

People striving to excel based on their own merit? TRIGGERED.

>hahaha holy shit, I don't think I've seen something this pathetic in my entire life

This is waaay more pathetic.

Sure. Keep on posting your bait but you're not fooling anyone.

>People striving to excel based on their own merit? TRIGGERED.

Reminds me of East Germans :^)

If you dress, talk and behave like a gang member, which most niggers do, regardless of where they're from, you should expect to stopped by police.

No one cares about your autistic roleplaying, Sven. Please continue being a walking punchline.

Did you just go to Sup Forums for the first time and learned to troll from them?

That explains school shootings

>Please continue being a walking punchline.

I guess as an Amerifat, you're more used to rolling punchlines :^)

You sure got me by pointing out that one city that's like your whole country, Mahmoud.

>#NotAllOfBelgium

lmao

Well in America anyway.

"Black Lives Matter"

Kek
Sweden take note on successful bantz

C'mon sven, stop lying

>Idk, deliberately searching black males to find any reason to give a ticket so it can finance the department is pretty fucked up.

Stop and frisk policies that target young black males reduce crime significantly. Just because it's unethical doesn't mean it's not effective.

How the fuck did you get internet, Abo? Sell some petrol instead of drinking it for once?

I haven't been watching the olympics. Did a sprinter win by making a long jump to the finish line or something?

that's surprisingly inventive. I would've assumed in a race that you would have to cross on your feet, but maybe no one ever stopped and wrote that rule in stone.

you can be black, you're still a bad troll. no one is tricked, no one is mad, but you keep going with it.

You're not excused. Sit down white boi check your priviledge. Fucken bitch

Not all of Belgium what?
Is unable to go to a public pool without getting rapefugee fingers into its twat?Gets hundreds of rape cases on new years eve alone?

S'ven just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Her Twitter really is a wonder to behold.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg

What a bold, strong black woman.

She probably stumbled. The reason sprinters don't stop running and then jump is because it is slower than just running. And without looking it up, I'd guess that your chest or your waist or whatever is the determining factor as to who crosses the line first.

It's just the first part of your body across the line.
Doesn't matter if you're standing, sitting, sliding or flying.

you're such a boring motherfucker lol

>G-guise, trust m-me, Belgium's fine, nothing t-to see here, w-w-we're doing g-g-g-reat! [sobs and collapses]

neat

>Idk, deliberately searching black males to find any reason to give a ticket so it can finance the department is pretty fucked up.

They do that to everyone. The more they give tickets to the more money they make, so why would they only do it to black people? If it's really unjustified you can go to court, if it's still unjustified and you can prove it, you can sue the city for millions.

Since Ferguson, Police have rarely patrolled black neighborhoods in fear of being labeled racist and fired. It's called the Ferguson Effect. Since then in the top 50 cities the murder rate's increased by 19%.

Higher testostorone levels, which also explains higher aggression and crime rate.

>If I don't get to shoot unarmed people in the back, I'm not gonna patrol the areas that need my presence the most

lmao

why

How in the world is this a valid response to examples of what's going on in your country and not in mine, you dense fuck?

takes one to know one

>meant
Funny that you call her iliterate . . . .

holy fuck you got issues.
did being a cuck finally anger you?

>looks at OP image, instantly reminded of this

Unarmed blacks usually get shot for reaching for police's weapons. When the guy was shot in the back, he was "unarmed" but he kept reaching for his pocket (for a box) but the police don't know that, and they're not going to wait for a bullet in the face to protect themselves from a dickhead who won't listen.

It's retarded these instances are blown up as "poor innocent black man was unarmed" when really he tried attacking a police officer or didn't listen when the police were trying to defend themselves from a potential weapon being pulled on them. Especially when it happens all the time.

>Sweden
Every time