Will there ever be anymore shows for people with an intelect as vast as mine?

Will there ever be anymore shows for people with an intelect as vast as mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E
youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You realize he says that because of shit that happened to him? He's a traumatized teenager.

Yeah and it's so freakin edgy!

Nah there is a website called reddit that can fill that void

Oh look is this thread... Again

This shit bashing at R&M is the truly try hard teen edginess. Go grow some ball hairs OP.

Why are you mocking this?

Do you disagree? If if so share your perspective on that dialogue please, I'm genuinely interested.

BOOM BIG REVEAL

HOLY SHIT HE TURNED INTO A PICKLE

Is a civilization that worships nihilism doomed?

it's gay and you're a fag

>Why are you mocking this?
Because it's made out to be some stunning revelation when it isn't. Regardless of how good the show is, people quoting it as though it has some value is just fucking cringe.

blubbberubbadubdub im an athiest and god doesnt exist! yes!

>Basic bitch nihilism.
>Look at my intellect. My vast basic bitch totally original opinons. Such intelligence.

Kill yourself you autist.

M-MORTY GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY

mcnugget sauce

>Because it's made out to be some stunning revelation when it isn't.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but for a lot of people watching this dumb cartoon was litterally the first time they had ever considered that idea, whether they agreed or not.

Whatever works. Go easy on your fellow viewers.

AW GEEZ RICK

so its a show for retard?

>reddit spacing
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

What kind of life do you have to live to end up doing this to yourself?

*vomits uncontrollably*

What an embarrassment.
I love how the fat spills out of the arm holes.

PEEPEEPOOPOOSHITFUCK MORTY

Shut up. I'm oldest oldfag on this site, and I do not visit Reddit.

I don't buy it. The kind of 'nihilism' Rick and Morty has, is just as present in Family Guy. The only difference is the latter wasn't made out to be some deep look at the human condition, or whatever.

Even if it was your first introduction to basic philosophy, then surely you would read more about those ideas. You would come to respect the men behind them rather than a cartoon show trying to be edgy.

>Beth walks in
>"Koreha dekimasu"

t. reddit

Family Guy is nihilistic?
What about Los Simpsons?

Does Sup Forums have a problem with nihilists now, or is it just this cartoon show?

You...enjoy this show?
Well...color me impressed. I thought I was the only one who enjoyed quality television for mature audiences. It's good to see someone else with good taste and an appreciation for intellectual pursuits. I applaud you sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=hWFDHynfl1E

>beth looking around garage for dildo
>sees pickle rick
>"this will have to do"

>intelect

What happened to him??

Holy fuck those comments are the worst.

Hello fellow intellectual.

He murdered his own clone and buried him in his garden, at the spot he's pointing at iirc.

Not watching that but the idea that it exists is pretty funny.

>mfw to dumb for Rick and Morty

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by nihilism?
Seems like everyday they're having thread bitching about the Jews pushing nihilism on the masses.

You can't embrace it in a practical sense anyway. It's generally just something you eventually acknowledge at a point in your life and then you move forward with what you want to do.
It can be very liberating if you're the type that is stressed and anxious easily.

As Roman Catholic LARPers, nihilism is degeneracy to them.

>muh Sup Forums boogieman
>reddit spacing
Pottery

Is there anything that they don't consider degenerate?

I thought most of Sup Forums is consisted of pagan larpers

>mfw too grown up for cartoons meant to appeal to pseudo intellectuals

>splatoon shirt
>no sexy inklings on it
is this faggot even trying?

>reddit spacing
you don't seem to know what that is user

t. reddit

You misunderstand me. I don't care about nihilism and I don't care if a TV show features it as a central premise. I just don't see how this philosophical doctrine, which has existed since the 19th century, is now a revelation to a generation of people solely because a cartoon adopted it.

But it sounds like you have an axe to grind with Sup Forums and intentionally want to misinterpret what I said.

Holy fuck.

I actually didn't meant to reply to you sorry about that. I agree with what you said.

I've been wondering the same thing, they hate nihilists more than jews, blacks, gays, and liberals. Why though?

The weirdest part is that I'm convinced much of Sup Forums are nihilists which makes their behavior inexplicable.

What's there not to hate about nihilism?
Leads to hedonism

t. buzzfeed

I guess I don't get why you'd hate either.

Try having a successful civilization filled with hedonists.
It's no wonder a society would reject nihilism, it's a danger to the structures that keep it alive.

Because not everyone was alive in the 19th century.

And most people today don't read old shit.

I don't think yoy can hate or shame it into submission though.

Some people are just going to have a natural tendency towards nihilism, and to protect civilization you're either going to have to isolate them in like a leper colony, or just have them executed. So hating them is kind of a waste of energy lad.

So many people here take themselves so seriously. I've never felt so a part of something and so apart from it for so long as I have with the Sup Forums community,

I don't hate on them, but I think we should reject their ideas clearly.
They're not even wrong really, but you can't have a successful civilization if you don't have a good to strive for other than ''it makes me feel good''.
There's this new video called optimistic nihilism which basically advocates hedonism.
I think we need a strong reaction against it, not the people but against the idea.

This show makes me feel happy and smart. #brainfood

God, you people are so thin, empty and miserable. You argue with boring reality like its there as an affront to you.

PICKLE RRRRRIIIICCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

SUCK SUCK SUCK MY BALLS BIIIITTTCCHHH!!
GOD DOESNT REAL!!!

no youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

nihilism is the freedom to do what you want knowing none of this matters

Dubs and dan Harmon dies of a fucking heart attack.

Ooh, unlucky.

What are you saying?

Fuck, reroll.

Why do anything other than smoke weed and have sex then?

Wasn't it nit his clone, but his self from the dimension he lives in now? That seems a but more fucked up.

He looks so unhappy and uncomfortable

Why'd he do it?

Rolllin
Fuck that guy

Maybe something more would make you happier? I know I feel like a piece of shit if I've just sat around all day and achieved nothing and that I feel better about myself after I've accomplished something.

Western 'people'

This triggers certain Sup Forums posters for some reason

Yes but that's what makes you happy when you're 18-23 roughly speaking.
You've wasted precious time doing exactly what you think was fun at that time.
I think it's dangerous to not hold in high esteem that which helps your fellow man, nihilism just teaches you that everything will come to an end so why bother improving the world?

If Rick and Morty's philosophical buts trigger you, you can always watch God's NOT Dead to restore your faith that civilization is on the proper path.

>Being an obnoxious faggot with a shit sense of humour in public makes people upset.

Bad bait.

In an earlier episode his own world gets increasingly fucked up despite his and Rick's attempts to right it. In the end, Rick saves them by locating a dimension where he and the kid might have died and transports them immediately at the time of death. The kid witnesses his own corpse and grandfather lying in a puddle of mangled flesh. He's traumatized, then forced to bury his own body in order to fit in. Then he and Rick take their place and the ending is Morty staring around in horror and seeing everything as it was, understanding that this isn't actually his home and he's an imposter.

Pic related is a later epiaode where he confesses to his sister that he's not the original Morty, and the event and all of Rock's shenanigans have embedded into his skull that everything ia insignificant, so he just wants to spend time with her. On the flip side, Rick has had more than one moment where it's shown he doesn't buy into the insignificant bit and deeply loves Morty. The show doesn't lean one way or the other and has its characters argue for different sides depending on their circumstances.

Nothing is more valuable than chickie tendies

>guy gets a gf
>they enjoy each other's company and share interests
>they are happy together
F-f-fucking LOSERS these fucking PLEBBITORS need to fucking stop liking things that are REDDIT it's not even k-k-kino

>Harmon wrote the Alewive's D&D bit

huh

small world

My point is that different things make different people happy and that while some people may be content to smoke weed all day and from a nihilistic standpoint there's nothing wrong with that not everybody will be

Nihilism just serves to remind you that you can do anything you want because no matter the outcome it'll all be erased and that's a very freeing thing to remember

I just said they were being obnoxious faggots with shit sense of humour in public. Now you are too.

Are you really this triggered because people don't like you're super deep children's cartoon about farts?

Why are you so mad?

Sure some people are bound to be nothing more than a hedonist basically, I can deal with it.
What the video shows however might give people the wrong idea, I think it's better to raise people with the idea that they can have a great impact on the world and that that should be their duty, it can be as simple as helping people out in your community or inventing the next thing that will revolutionize the world.
It's all speculation on how nihilism will affect us but I think it's a big gamble, especially since what we have worked well for a long time.

I'm not. Why are you so mad?

I don't decide my're likes and dislikes based on who else might like or dislike that thing, so whatever tbhqhwyf. Even if you don't, the impression is that tons of people decide that they don't like something because people posting on reddit do

>people who don't know the burping is a reference

I think all successful people take big risks and put themselves out there knowing they might fail or be beaten down by other people and that most people are too afraid to do that and end up ruining their chances for any significant success because they value comfort and safety more than the possibility of succeeding

I think nihilism really taken to heart teaches you to value what little time you have and teaches you to forget about the things that don't matter

>based on who else might like or dislike that thing

...Good for you? How is that relevant to anything though?

>no u

The original was just "u mad" anyway. Why are you getting triggered by "no u" but letting that first one slide?

I smell a redditor.

I think it's the opposite, too much freedom drowns you. You'll end up with the Last Man before you end up with the ubermensch
Not to mention a nation of nihilists will never be able to defend itself from the hoardes of invaders who are all very motivated in bringing you down.

move on with your life

lol, someone's mad.

Move on with your life, redditor.

Why couldn't a nation of nihilists defend the only lives they have? Knowing none of this matters isn't the same as not caring about anything. If anything they'd be more motivated to fight because they wouldn't be scared of death.

The barbarians don't fear death because they think they will go on even after death.
The nihilist wants to protect the comfortable life they have (last man) but will they risk death for it?
It's literally risking it all, maybe you can drag on being a second rate citizen under the new rule, for the barbarian such a life in unacceptable.

Not to mention internal conflict, a communist or a fascist will revel in the fact that most people are nihilistic, more room for you to press forward your ideology