Honey, you look a bit famished

>Honey, you look a bit famished.

she's still hot, even as a fatty

god tier genetics.

Kek

He can't keep getting away with it.

Bjs must be amazing

>you won't believe what seat-holders are REALLY for!

EXTRA THICC

How do I get a jawline like his?

>Honey, why are there several trashbags full of uneaten candy in the attic
>I was..I was saving it for later
>that's interesting considering they're soaked in kerosene, almost as if someone was going to get rid of it all!

Just thinking about the hot sex he has with his fat wife makes me all hard.

Pass the oats

Truly a most backfired plan

Your jawline is really one of those things about your appearance that you cannot alter without undergoing pretty fucking serious surgery.

Read up on his personal life.

He's just happy she's alive, whether she's fat or not.

>What is this?
>Pierce honey...
>A GYM MEMBERSHIP?!

please, brother

Your tummy feels a bit small, you did eat today didn't you?

how old are you?
if you're underage you can mew, if not it's too late you can't change it.

Yeah rough times, but she was really smoking at a normal weight though

Man
I really, really want to age gracefully like him just to stick with my beloved wife only to make all other women jealous and confused why they cant find a good man

tldr me

>An episode of Remington Steele that was filmed in Ireland generated significant publicity. One outcome was that Brosnan met his father, who had left when Brosnan was an infant, in a brief get-together at his hotel. Brosnan said he expected to see a very tall man, but described his father as "a man of medium stature, pushed-back silver hair, flinty eyes and a twizzled jaw. He had a very strong Kerry accent."[4] Brosnan was regretful that they met under such public circumstances. He said he would have preferred more private arrangements that would have given him the opportunity to speak privately with his father.

>While filming The Deceivers in Rajasthan, India, in 1987, Brosnan's wife Harris became seriously ill. She was later diagnosed with ovarian cancer and died on 28 December 1991 at age 43.[96] Brosnan struggled to cope with her cancer and death. "When your partner gets cancer, then life changes. Your timetable and reference for your normal routines and the way you view life, all this changes. Because you're dealing with death. You're dealing with the possibility of death and dying. And it was that way through the chemotherapy, through the first-look operation, the second look, the third look, the fourth look, the fifth look. Cassie was very positive about life. I mean, she had the most amazing energy and outlook on life. It was and is a terrible loss, and I see it reflected, from time to time, in my children."[4] Harris had always wanted Brosnan to play the role of James Bond, and in 1995, four years after her death, Brosnan was given the role in GoldenEye

>Brosnan's daughter Charlotte died on 28 June 2013 of ovarian cancer, the same illness that claimed her mother's life.

she's half polynesian, used to being high test

she's probably just ok with him cheating on her

>hurr, Trotsky dindu nuffin
Orwell was an idealistic ponce to the very end.

look at his face, he knows what he's doing

Fug

If you're currently fat and you have a shitty jawline, there may actually be a decent one hidden under your fat.
If you're currently skinny and you have a shitty jawline, you're fucked.

Your jawline is bone man. You're born with a good one or you're not.