Recommend a top-tier series

I love Game Of Thrones, I recently finished Black Mirror and have just started watching Stranger Things but I need more. Any recommendations?

better call saul

Catterick

The Wire, still

Fuck off with your bad taste redditfag

wow, chill... maybe you should recommend something seeing as you have such a fine taste.

Halt and Catch fire

What the fuck is going on in that gif?

Anyway OP I just watched The Leftovers and it was fantastic.

pfff... shit tast, but fits OP's

recommend something mr. salty man

13 Reasons Why, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead.

Westworld

What? Fuck off. The Leftovers is like LOST done properly.

Like the other user said, you recommend something.

>inb4 you recommend The Sopranos and The Wire because they're the safe bets everyone agrees on on this board

John from Cincinnati

The Americans

Started watching that show, dropped it after 9 episodes because it was boring and repetitive as fuck

Luther (I know Idris has become a meme, but Luther is great)

Deadwood (watch it, or are you a cocksucker?)

The Pillars of Earth

Carnivale

Banshee

The fuckin' Shield!

Life on Mars (not the US remake)

I'm really enjoying Blood Drive right now, but it's not top-tier. It's really good though.

Terriers was a great show that got cancelled because we can't have nice things. You should give it a watch.

I almost got upset for a sec.

Stargate, 12 monkeys

Harper's Island

Self-contained single season slasher story done right.

watch twilight zone you fucking faggot
black mirror is the reddit SJW show

Twilight Zone seems too old...

Ugh, I LOVED black mirror. Especially the episode San Junipero! Such a great show. I can't wait for season 4!

Right.. Bait thread.

I'm serious, dude. For some reason I can't seem to get into old shows. I've considered Twilight Zone before because it often gets compared to Black Mirror but who knows, maybe some time in the near future. I've considered Twin Peaks, too. In all honesty, you seem to be the baiter considering you called me a fucking faggot for being a Black Mirror fan...

Cliché as fuck but The Wire, The Sopranos and Treme. It doesn't get better than tat. If you want something newer go with The Young Pope.

Try to watch UTOPIA (UK). It's one of the best hidden tv shows. It's a drama about a satanic comic book. Funny and fucked-up.

LOST, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire

Les Revenants (French but Season 1 is pure kino)