Dan loves an underage fast food employee

>Dan loves an underage fast food employee
>the restaurant name is Burgerphile

Uh, excuse me, it's actually epheburgerphile and it's a completely normal thing for adults to have

The right term is pattydiddlers, use it right you cis-scum.

Go the fuck back to SA

you know "-phile" is just greek for 'loving' right?

>underage
What gave you that idea?

Post more THICC

If anything that's more a reference to the restaurant's owner, since he ended up marrying her. I have no idea how that was legal.

Not that there's anything wrong with finding post-pubescent girls hot. That's kinda the point of puberty. It's being attracted to PRE-pubescent girls that's pedo, but laws and media witch-hunts have given people a fucked up sense of morality where finding a big-titted 15yo attractive is somehow wrong.

This

This
She looks like she's one her early 20s

You should go on Tumblr, roasties complain that men preferring women 20-25 is pedophilia.

like pottery

You think they had to age her up physically so Dan didn't look like a pedo?

>roasties

>Burgerphile
>'love of burgers'
user.

>Rarely have Dan threads up on Sup Forums
>Suddenly 2 at once

Come on lads

I'd put my meat between her buns.

ok.
So, you're saying if you had a 15 yo daughter, and a 27 year old man wanted to pork her you'd be ok with that?

>a fast food restaurant that hires underage employees has a uniform that's almost 1:1 Hooters plus a dumb hat

Sup Forumsmblr dot com

He's talking about sexual attraction to a 15 year old that has the body of an 18 year old. Attraction is normal if not demonized by the media. It's having an intimate relationship that can count for getting hunted down.

Hooters gives emphasis on the cleavage and female waitresses, this one's just showing off the thighs while being behind a register.

>SA
South Africa?
This isn't Sup Forums user.

I think it's SomethingAwful

Hold on, my unwarranted sense of self-importance is tingling.

Yeah, you should really go back to Tumblr.

Ok.
OK.
OK.
OK.
Gross use of paraphrasing.

If they were being safe and he wasn't in a position of authority over her, I think I'd actually prefer it to a boy her age.
>27 year old man can get her to and from dates without me having to chauffeur her around
>27 year old men aren't as obnoxious and retarded as 15 year old boys
>I'm not allowed to beat the shit out of a 15 year old boy if he fucks up and hurts my daughter

The problem here is 'daughter'. There are many people that don't like the idea even if their daughters 20.

I'd probably rather than than a 15yo boy, having the experience of being both those ages and knowing what guys are like at each age. The 27yo is a lot less likely to be rapey or to accidentally knock her up and probably has a more mature attitude in general.

Frankly any straight male who denies being attracted to girls with noticeable figures because they happen to be under an arbitrarily defined age is a liar. Unless they are actually a pedo and think they're too old.

Jesus christ, I really hope none of you are really this fucking stupid

You going to tell us why we're stupid? Because I think you'll find for most of human history this sort of thing was completely normal. My grandparents met when my grandmother was 15 and my grandfather was 22. Nothing was seen as being wrong with that even in middle class British society and they were together 70 years until death separated them.

My father was 11 years older than my mother. That's not an incredible age difference. You're just being a child about it.

My father married my mom when she was 18. He was 30/31. They got married in 21 days. They are still together. Good times.

I read this comment in Dan's voice.

What is this show

IT'S NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING!

It's not even just tumblr, even normies think it's somehow "predatory" if you date someone more than 3 years younger than you especially if you're on the younger end of things

I dated a 19 year old when I was 25 and I got comments

Creator says she lied about her age to get the job. She'll be about her mid twenties when her husband kicks the bucket going with Dan's plan.

I dated milfs when I was 16 through 20 and I got no comments except for that one waiter with biceps who tried to hit on my milf but for some reason she was amazed by me and wanted no other.

Well yeah it is kind of a double standard

Older ladies dating young dudes is seen as cute/quirky or at worst, sad for the lady, never creepy or rapey

I think that's just how people feel. The guy should either be older by no more than one or two years than the girl, or younger than the girl, with her being anywhere from 2 to 20 years older being fine.

No idea why. Sexual peak?

Older guys and younger women isn't seen as being a problem for anyone older than teenagers either. It's just teenage boys mad that older guys are "stealing their women" I know because I once was one of those bitter teenage virgins and now I'm in my 20s and stealing their teenage girls myself.

I dunno about that. When I was in my early teens(14 or 15 I think), I was dating a girl from my school. Puberty was a little too kind with me so I looked more like a 6 foot 27 year old, dating a 4 foot 14 year old. Oh the stuff I had to explain when we went out together...

I think you're a little naive if you think only teens have a problem with it, user

I've been around plenty of 25+ year old normies who are like "I would never date anyone younger than me by 3 years I don't wanna seem like a creep XD"

Like plenty of guys (and gals) might not give a shit but there's a huge portion of the male population that's hypersensitive to accusations of creepiness and it very much effects their behavior

My dad got with my mom when he was just 17. She was 22. That's topical, right?

I wouldn't call it hypersensitive in this day and age, especially if you're dealing with teenagers. Personally I don't see the issue with an age difference as long as both parties are mature but I can see why some guys play it safe. All a girl has to do is say the word "rape" to ruin a guy's life. The fact that an older man going out with a barely legal teen is predominately seen as predatory wouldn't exactly help their case.

it's called Dan Vs
I just started it this week, pretty good, gets better as you continue watching of course
Dan gets pissed off at a particular person/place/thing, the episode is about him getting revenge against said person/place/thing in ridiculous ways.

It was mentioned by the creator. She's like 15.

>can't provide counter argument
If you fags weren't so adamant about safe spaces and hugboxes, you'd have a bit of muscle to throw around when it comes to debating others.

I feel like it's also an image of mental maturity as well. You're still fucking a kid even if they have tits.

Well yeah there's definitely an element of "keeping it safe" thanks to some downright bizarre sexual politics but there's a difference between playing it safe and proclaiming to the world that, like, you're not a CREEP because you don't date younger girls, which is what I see a lot of guys doing

Plenty of people in their 20s and older behave like children these days as well, but it's apparently okay to fuck them.

Puberty means you're biologically ready for sex, if you want the law to determine whether people are *mentally* mature enough to consent firstly who the hell decides what that entails and secondly, it would need to be done on a case-by-case basis. Probably no-one on Sup Forums or tumblr would ever be allowed to breed under such a scheme.

Dan's crack
Chris peekin?

user plenty of grown-ass women have very little in terms of maturity over their 15 year old counterparts

Age of consent is set where the vast majority people are considered mentally/emotionally ready for sex. Most people are ready before that time, but it's set on the late end because it's better for someone to be ready and have to wait than for someone who's not ready to have sex.

Or just date chill girls and not insane SJWs who are likely to accuse you of rape. You shouldn't really need to be told that anyway.

But the AoC in the developed world is anywhere between 14-18.

Nowadays, she probably boinked someone already.

Fuck my and my classmates were dating girls in our class when we were 12 and getting bjs from them at 14. Kids get horny. And then they do stupid, stupid shit.

She got married something like a season later to a much, much older man. Not saying you're lying, but that's pretty unusual for a 15/16 year old.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Despite what Sup Forums may tell you, political opinon

1. Can't be determined by someone's hair color
2. Isn't always obvious at first
3. Changes over time
4. Isn't a perfect indicator of the likelihood of the girl doing shady shit

I've seen plenty of "SJW" girls who pretty much just go along to get along with their politics, plenty of wacky-colored haired girls who were surprisingly right-wing, and plenty of girls who were mostly apolitical but were nevertheless crazy as fuck that I would not touch for fear of her pulling some crazy shit like saying I raped her

Believe it or not the world doesn't really reflect the knee-jerk assumptions of tbe political section on an chinese cartoon image board

Well as much as anything posted on this page can be trusted.

Also do we really need 2 threads for this?

Speaking of assumptions, where on earth did you get all those assumptions about me from? I didn't say anything about judging by appearance in my post. All I'm saying is don't stick your dick in known crazy, and if you don't know a girl well enough to know whether she's crazy or not you probably shouldn't be sticking your dick in her.

Puberty us an ongoing process, frankly outside of possible predatory behavior (kids are incredibly easy to manipulate though anyone who was one will claim they were very much smarter than that) the main problem is that childbirth can become complicated if the girl hasn't fully developed but who has sex for procreation these days?