What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have cut her throat because she's useless. Then I would have taken that one chick back to cersi and let her blow me.

>killed her
>take her and oleanas head as a wedding gift, so i can't be killed by their surprise last-minute-escape during their elaborate execution

(OP)
Opened a dialog with Euron. Explained to him that I fully understand the predicament me and my sister are in, congratulate him on besting us (and flatter him any other way I can), surrender, and try to reason/bargain with him for the longest extensions of our lives.

>Being this naive.

*teleports behind him*

Nothing personnel, uncle

He would eat your face and spit it at you while laughing.

Pull out my gat and blast em.

This. Apart from bargaining what else can you do? Try and strike a deal or rot in a cage..Hmm..Tough decision.

Nah, dude, he's my uncle. He wouldn't kill us immediately at least.

This isn't your uncle fucking Jimmy, who used to take you to the zoo when you were 5. Do you even watch this show, or are all of your opinions Sup Forums assembled?

Honestly I would have done a 180 and slowly backed away.

>i'll just reason with the guy that was literally exiled for being too evil for the ironborn.

Probably would have tried to attack him and got both of us killed

You underestimate my negotiation skills.

All evil men want power dont they. Through the lass he could make an alliance with the dragon queen, guaranteed victory and riches,.

join Gendry in his endless paddling across the sea

Turn 360 degrees and moon walk away

THE TRUE KING
youtube.com/watch?v=H0akpdRW2Qc

Do exactly what Theon did/is doing - Escape so that you can rescue her later

cuck

10 CHA user here for sure

Yea What if Theon misses Ramsey and wants a new master

He just attacked her allies im sure that even Danny is not retarded enough to support the cannibilization of her forces when there is still a war to be one.

>smashes the dragon queens fleet
> ally with her

Yeah not gonna happen. Also there's absolutely no point in keeping Theon and Yara alive. What could you possibly bargain him with?

Are you mentally challenged? He killed his own brother.

After some dialog. I may still jump overboard, but I would test the waters first.

>rush him
>he kills Yara and opens himself for me or kills me and gets gutted by Yara
>either way achieve redemption

I'd have been on Euron's side in the first place cause I'm not some beta bitch turbofaggot.

>>he kills Yara and opens himself for me
That would really be the ideal. Yara abandoned Theon to die, he has every right to do the same. Euron didn't even have any dogs.

>how to become Reek 2.0
Bend the knee and swear allegiance to such a based leader

Question why they picked such an ugly actress.

Hey Yara, remember that time you tricked me into committing incest for the lulz? Well now this is happening *jumps into water*

Grab ax

Fat demonic Robbie Williams jumps on to your boat and burns everything up. I'd chicken out too.

>Two seasons ago they tell us snakes use poison weapons always
>Euron gets cut with snake's weapon
>Doesn't die or even gets sick

You missed an important part of the question, I'm assuming you mean if we were Theon, not if we were Euron.

Honestly, if I was Theon, I probably would have bolted too. The dude has a knife to her throat. All of Yara's men on the boat have already been slain, while Euron still has most of his crew.

It would have been an unwinnable for situation for Theon and the best option available is just to run and live to fight another day. Coupled with the fact that theon is missing several fingers, toes, and his dick and balls already from a long captivity that broke his mind.... he's only partially recovered from the damage.

If you say you'd do any different, you're lying. I mean what fucking happens if theon moves in, Euron begins to cut on her (he probably wouldn't kill her because he wants her as a trophy for Cersei). Also, pretty sure Theon didn't even have a weapon on him, maybe a dagger at best, he's not going to beat a renowned warlord with a battle axe with just a dagger. About the only combat Theon truly excelled at was being an archer....

About the only thing fighting Euron would achieve it to give Theon a noble warriors death which is sort of the Greyjoy philosophy but not one Theon subscribes too. But it would probably get Yara carved on and raped all the harder.

But I'm pretty sure Theon has a redemption arc planned for this. He WILL save her before the series ends.

he had a sword that he threw away before running

"You win Euron. You're the king of the iron islands" *lays down sword* "See you later Euron, kill her for me" *Jumps off boat.*

he has magic poison resistance from valyria

upvoted xD

That is one hideous woman.

wut
Yara was hanging at the end

Hey. Do you remember when GoT actually dealt with realistic war and ransoms?

Killing any of them would be a terrible idea. They're worth a massive amount to his enemies. He could kill the sneks since they fought back, but he could very well just deliver them to Cersei to execute herself (if she wanted)

While still leaving the option of ransoming for a dialogue, troops, or for a future exchange open.

That wasn't her, he killed 2 of the sand snakes. Oberyn's children. The one with the whip and spear. He had them mounted to the front of the ship with their weapons. One impaled on her own spear and one hung with her whip. Yara was kept as a trophy for cersei.

Why would theon trust his batshit insane uncle who probably killed his dad over his sister?

This
Having said that, if I was Theon, I would've bent the knee for Euron long ago
He's a fucking demon pirate warlord

Get with the program or get wrecked

I would have joined up with my based Uncle from the very beginning and sold my rug-munching sister down the river for that prank she pulled on me

Someone post the link to the vid with him invading like a black phantom and btfo the sneks plz

most optimistic option is to realize that Yara is dead as soon as he attacks, but nevermind that, try to kill Euron and assume command of the Iron Fleet as rightful heir

if i wanted to save Yara i guess i'd jump the ship and try to live to fight another day

He's a wizard now. Remember he's supposed to be 70+ years old but he stopped aging due to magic.

Ellaria and the other snek has value yes. however I fail to see how Yara holds any value. Infact Theon even has more value than her because you might be able to use Theon as a gift to Jon Snow whereas noone cares about Yara now that she lost her fleet.

>I fail to see how Yara holds any value
she has puss puss

well I guess you could let your crew have some fun but after that the only reasonable choice is to kill her. I still wonder why they would let Theon behind, there was no reason to do that.

Sucked his cock.

>I still wonder why they would let Theon behind, there was no reason to do that.
So they can underestimate him and he can have a big redemption part later.

I would have stopped destroying an already established character just for the sake of audience getting a new villian to hate. I HATE EURON SO MUCH HE IS LIKE UGH. YAAASSSS QUEEEN SLAY. Literal cancer.