NATE SILVER RELEASES HIS FINAL PREDICTION FOR 2016

NATE SILVER RELEASES HIS FINAL PREDICTION FOR 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/sailor-seeks-leniency-in-submarine-photos-case-by-citing-clinton-226995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

JUST

fuck oklahoma

He's not wrong.

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER.

>NATE (((SILVER)))
>(((PREDICTIONS)))
>(((FINAL)))
>(((2016)))

>1 post by this id
what did he mean by this?

No. That's not true.

Those are his predictions if Hillary was winning by 16 points against Trump

Check the real electoral map now

That we're going to have to learn Mexican "Spanish" or hang from freeways.

Texas vote democrat?
Doubt it. Last time Texas went blue was 40 years ago.

Texas is like 38% white.

Doesn't matter.

Texas will be republican vote.
Always is

this is a nu beta male you're looking at Sup Forums

45.3%.

>As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8% African American; 3.8%, Asian American; 0.7%, American Indian; 0.1%, native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

>You're 70% the pop!
>includinghispanicsbutracedoesntexistanyway

thehill.com/policy/national-security/291494-gop-lays-out-case-for-charging-clinton-with-perjury

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/sailor-seeks-leniency-in-submarine-photos-case-by-citing-clinton-226995

s a g e

Isn't he recovering votes according to mainstream polls?

>The Conservative Hispanics Meme

Texas deluded itself.
"Their" Hispanics don't vote red.
Immigration and gibs are more important.

Anyone who thinks this election is going to be a blowout in either direction is completely retarded.

It's going to be Trump 51 Clinton 47 or Clinton 51 Trump 47. 340 electoral votes for Clinton MAX and 290 electoral votes for Trump MAX.

Debates/October surprises will settle this. Trump isn't even running any fucking ads yet.

Screencap this. I'm going to bed.

I'm just here for the tears

I know this, and im sure given a two or three decades Texas will turn into a blue state.

This election however it'll be republican.