Finns Will Defend This

WHY Finland police FUCK Estonia? This guy was just trying to sell his goods at the market. He dindu nuffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vA_DvyGgAc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKiTA48agFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have seen this ten times but I still don't know the context. He is selling mushrooms, maybe he has no permits to do so. This was posted dozen times in the threads about american police brutality as an example of finnish police being unable to contain the guy. They could have shot him of course but in the end outcome was no one getting seriously hurt and the estonian guy propably getting a fine.

Basically he didn't have permits to sell mushrooms in Estonia and then he started to fight the police, yeah. In America he would've been shot 500 time already.

Protip: EU forced us to stop publishing crime statistics by foreigners in Finland because it made Eastern European countries look bad.

How the hell do Estonians commit that much more crime than Somalians?

fuck off somali

They dont. The poster is a Somali himself and there are way more Estonians in Helsinki than Somaliapes.

>my wh*Te ass is on FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

YOU ARE STRONG MEN

But its a fact. He got exposed from these exact same posts many times already.

t. Butthurt Estonian samefag

How's your whore mother and sister? Still selling their pussies on seksitreffit.fi?

finland, bring me lawyer

I WANT HERE LAWYER

Most of the Arabs and Somalis have Finnish citizenship and are counted as Finnish in crime stats. Same thing in Sweden and Denmark.

why did they cut out the part where they actually fought?

in the original video, it was clear that he could have taken on at least two of the policemen. did they cut that out because it made the finnish police look weak?

I couldn't find the original video, but I remember the comments said the Estonian guy was a police officer too or something. I saw one Finnish police officer was bleeding because they tried to apprehend him without hurting him a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKiTA48agFo
he dodges the policeman's nightstick pretty easily, and seems to land several punches on him.

also keep in mind that the police have been spraying pepperspray on him for several minutes, yet he doesn't even flinch. maybe it's partially because of the sunglasses.

I want to save the poor Estonians :(

The virgin finnish policemen

RECITE THE FINNISH CONSTITUTION AND MUSHROOM SELLING RULES BACKWARDS IN 30 SECOND WHILE STANDING ON YOUR HEAD OR GET OBLITERATED BY 30.CAL GUNFIRE

The Chad Eesti mushroom-salesman

Damn I didn't think it was possible for a police force to be more pathetic than ours or the British, but appearently I was wrong

they got him down without anyone taking serious injuries, youd shit your pants if a policeman looked at you, stupid neet

Now, how are you supposed to approach a clearly unstable and dangerous individual who has shown no signs of backing down even when peppered on a very public place without creating collateral damage? Exactly as shown in the video, keep the suspect occupied with the force on him and slowly subduing him.

You're not very familiar with simple protocols according to protection of civilians.

You shoot him many times

Fun fact: this same dude was on a rampage in a estonian market couple of years back.

you don't learn about this in gorilla warfare training camps

Got video?

Only a link that i can't post here due to it being ''spam''

Google Infamous mushroom seller attacks people in Tallinn marketplace

>Infamous mushroom seller attacks people in Tallinn marketplace
Wow, must be some good ass mushrooms

>The motives of the man are being clarified. An eyewitness account to Postimees hints at the man having been drunk.

As good a motive as any:D

kek

nah they are about the same i think. swedish police force are just more used to this shit probably because of muslims acting up, which is why finnish force looks inexperienced in comparison. finnish police force is prob better as a whole

:D

hej hur mår du idag?

I don't know about sweden because you have no compulsory conscription, but I think at least 90% of finnish officers also had 9-12 of military training as military polices. It's a different thing to apprehend a guy in public place without any damage to public than to take a guy down in more serious situation. That shows proficiency to me, they used as soft methods as possible.

We had compulsary conscription in the past and it wasn't abolished until 2009 so most of the officers serving in the police force now have had some military training too, about 1 year minimum. Mandatory military draft returned in January 2017, we'll see if it helps I guess. Yeah the officers did a good job in the video with no collateral damage caused, it was a pretty smooth job.

>We had compulsary conscription in the past and it wasn't abolished until 2009
Wasn't that just a system where only a small number of males got drafted?

All males of the required age would do a test to see if they were fit for service. Only a small amount were deemed fit for service usually, they didn't need so many guys so they only took the best. Either that or we just had a lot of shitty guys. For example if you said you were gay and didn't want to sleep in same room as other men you could skip the military service

>Eastern "Europeans"

>Only a small amount were deemed fit for service usually, they didn't need so many guys so they only took the best
So it wasn't really a conscription then

I don't really know so many of the terms I just did my service and got out. Not very interested in the military but yea you're probably right

>For example if you said you were gay and didn't want to sleep in same room as other men you could skip the military service
now i see why you abolished conscription. there were no worthy conscripts at all

>tfw I once got out of jury by saying I was prejudiced against all races

Why Estonia criminals fuck Finland?

There's a place for everyone in the military, even for those fat and lazy NEETs. Logistics or artillery for example. If they were really out to recruit majority of swedish males would have military training nowadays

>le funny sweden gay joke by le 100% heterosexual non-gay finn
sometimes my friend I think you guys mention homosexuality in every sentence for a reason....well projection I believe it's called.

Yeah. Personally I think we should just have a highly trained guerilla-style defensive force since our climate is perfectly adapted for it. But I don't get to decide

that is how we speak about swedes irl too. ALL finns do that

So it's not just Americans who can't take the bantz?

I know, but nobody outside of Finland thinks you're manly, it's something you tell yourselves. Just saying. Also can confirm 100% of Swedish people are gay, even the women.

But we are gay. Sweden is a bad country and Swedes are bad people. Other countries are vastly superior to Sweden.

>Also can confirm 100% of Swedish people are gay, even the women.
thanks for confirming this. screencapped

>Also can confirm 100% of Swedish people are gay, even the women.

i'm willing to bet most of those "crimes" committed by eesties are actually the typical raivo got caught working construction for envelope money

It's age old banter. You call us violent drunks and we call you feminist sissies. To be fair, it's all tongue in cheek. When we banter russians it's because of hate and loathing, with you it's more of a brotherly thing.

>highly trained guerilla-style defensive force
There's no way they could defend your whole country. Even now the size of your reserve isn't enough to defend couple of cities. Conscription is the way tbqh

>When we banter russians it's because of hate and loathing, with you it's more of a brotherly thing.
On our side it's entirely friendly, there isn't a Swede alive who unironically hates Finns. I do believe there is a fair share of Finns who hate Sweden and Swedes with a fierce passion though, as is often evidenced by some of the more autistic, less banter-ish insults sometimes thrown. Understandable though, I too hate what Sweden has become.

There's also Vasilis and Ilyas with easy access to Finland doing petty crimes.

True but wouldn't it be a pain in the ass to invade if we had something like that? Even if every man got conscripted it'd still be a meme army since countries like Russia can easily just plow through the defenses in a couple of days.

probably some drug related stuff too

no one truly hates sweden. some redneck böndes might be serious when they call you homos, but they don't hate you. they hate russians, not scandinavians.

I'm not entirely convinced

>True but wouldn't it be a pain in the ass to invade if we had something like that?
Train and arm the regular troops for that kind of warfare. That's what we're doing, every troop is equipped for anti-tank warfare. With your population reserve size around 1 million is totally realistic. It'd totally convincing armed forces at that point and costly country to invade too. Your only land access is northern part compared to our 1,300 km border, it's a great bottleneck

Never met a guy with a deep hate towards swedes. Swedish as a compulsory school subject - sure, swedish immigration policy and politics - that too, but swedes in general are considered more of a partners. The banter is really old it's from the time it used to be reciprocal.

I remember this article where they quoted some russian general about finnish armed forces and the our method.

He was asked that wouldn't you be able to simply conquer Finland easily.

He answered something along the lines, yes but not easily. "Finns don't train few soldiers, they train a populace of partisans."

>When we banter russians it's because of hate and loathing
*self loathing

What is the total armed reserves currently? Are there any left from the days of total conscription?

There's way less Somalians, meanwhile in addition it takes a 3 hr ferry ride to visit from Estonia so there's lots of organized crime dudes who only arrive that morning or the day before specifically to rob something and skip back asap

>raivo
>Literally means rage
Is that an actual first name in Estonia?

Juuh on. t. Rippikoulussa oli virolaistaustainen pappi nimeltä Raivo

More like "Raivo took every power tool with him on his last day at the construction site" desu.