ITT: Characters that should stay heterosexual

ITT: Characters that should stay heterosexual

Alan fucking Scott

I WANT RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT!

Lantern corps are DC multicultural dump, what were you expecting?

>Lantern corps

what is this?

JSA. Original Green Lantern fights his insane son.

STOP SHIPPNG KATE WITH WOMEN REEEEE

None you homophobic basterd

I expect a 70 year old character to not all of a sudden be gay

John Stewart didnt start out white and turned black. He's a legitimate character.

Making Alan Scott gay was disgusting

Hawkeye and Hawkeye fans have always been faggots, though.

Yeah. I get why they did it but I really don't like taking a character with a wife and kids and turning them gay. Then using the excuse of "Well since we deleted his gay son we had to make him gay!"

motherfuckers don't delete gay characters in the first place

Aw man, that's a great cover.

yo this is bi-erasure yall kate should be able to fuck whoever she wants cut it out with this tribal binary choices shit

clint should probably stay straight though

None

All of them should be part of the bisexual master race

Transformers don't really have gender, so how does sexuality even enter it?

>biscum
truly disgusting

Fuck you, Jean.

This

Being gay adds nothing to his character besides "he likes to put his penis in other men's poopyholes"

I honestly don't get it and never will. Alan Scott was a bigger influence for gay people when he was the guy who was against, it but than realized he was wrong and accepted his gay son. Now he's just the gay green lantern you know the one over there away from all of our straight lanterns.

did I miss anything? did he finally fuck SS and/or Optimus?

Did Jean turn him gay with her psychic powers?

It sure reads like she did.

All the ones who are already straight.
Except Renee Montana...because feisty spanish lady cops are my fetish but lesbians bore me.

Do you think she forces Scott to do gay stuff with someone for her and then wipe their memories afterwards?

> fujo with physic powers

I want this.

No, Jean is ultra defensive of her cocks. She's not letting anyone else touch her property if she can help it. Which is why it had to be Bobby. She already claimed all the other boys in the group but she really wanted a gay best friend. Bobby was the simplest choice.

>Renee Montana...

so she made x-23 fall in love with angel

>every couple is just whoever Jean happens to be shipping
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

She might as well have.

She canonically changed her name because she hated it.
Look it up.

Are you that one asshole years back in the Gotham Central threads claiming Renee was "retconned gay" despite her never actually being into Two-face?

_ _ #GOALS _ _

No I just like the idea of her taking a cock in uniform.
Though I heard somewhere she was married in TAS.

We straight hawkeye fans now.
We don't care a lot, I guess.

I also guess they also know it's better if they stay mostly straight. But the thing with Kate is a fact: some writers are hinting at her being gay for Chavez.

This is a boring idea for a thread.

Can we have a thread about characters which should stay gay instead?

>Implying both those characters don't become worse if they're just plain gay
Hell one of them can't even exist if they're just plain gay.....that or her whole relationship become s a cringey analogy for trying to convince yourself you're straight.

NO.
this thread is very rare

More like a character who was repressed by society becomes enamored with a person who stands for its antithesis

But sure bi whatever

The answer is 'most of them' can we go home now?

But Renee was retconned gay. Even Greg Rucka said so.

Clints will always be straight.
Kate will either be lesbo or want the Hawkdick

bi-erasure

Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy actually ruined Poison Ivy appeal in the long term. Gone was the femme fatale control freak and in was the pathetic beta orbiter that is always crawling beneath the mighty Harley constantly begging for scraps.

I don't have a problem with gay characters at all but I do have a problem with new authors turning existing characters they didn't invent gay. I feel like it's kind of a one-way street. You can turn a straight character gay with the excuse that they're coming out of the closet. But you can't make that character straight again, and you sure as hell can't turn a gay character straight with the excuse that he was just bi-curious. It's a bit of a one-way street, at least at the moment. So I really think the whole issue needs to be left alone.

>beta orbiter
It's a story about people who saved each other, idiot

She was pretty cool in her mini though. I don't know what you mean.

No, it isn't. Most of the times Poison Ivy just grovel at Harley's feet.

Yeah, but in her mini she told Harley to fuck off and did her own thing. She even had a boytoy in it.

I'm mostly talking about when she's paired with Harley. They always turn Poison Ivy in the "hopeless hopeful lesbian friend that wish for more but can't have it".

Literally all straight characters should remain straight and those turned gay should be straight again. Fuck SJWs.

That's just proof that characters will be poorly written in poorly written books. Ivy is fine in other stuff so obviously it hasn't ruined her forever.

> this is an actual discussion

how can you people keep supporting a hobby that turned the back on you and decided to cater to the lowest denominator?

What's that comic where America Chavez told Kate that she's not straight has she thinks?

which one? cause I ship Hawkeye/Two Gun Kid like I'm FedEx

I want Kate to stay straight just to annoy the MAC shippers.

America should be bi. She was into guys before and only changed because Gillen wanted the entire cast to be gay. Plus it might trim down on writers using her sexual prefence as a constant plot point.

It was the Black Vortex as punishment for rejecting the power up it offered. Everyone just posts that panel without the "It changed his heart" one.

Still one of the most stupid retcons of late. If they wanted him to like guys, they shoulda gone with that he was bi and hiding that side of himself not shit on his entire history with women saying he was faking it the whole time

That was near the end of the Loki's a member Young Avengers run.

I really hope this cancer never happens.
They grew up in the 1920-30's, it's extremely unlikely that they'd be gay, and I've never even seen a hint of of romance between them.

I don't know, making Kate gay would get her off Clint's Arrow, which I approve of.

It's also extremely unlikely that he would've liked the idea of working under a black man's or woman's authority.

What, there wasn't a navy in the forties?

> gay people didn't exist in the 20's

????

Yeah they did but weren't loud and proud about it. Plus even though they're both foxy grandpa age it still comes off grody like Batman molesting Robin and coming back for it when they grew up. Sells to fujoshits short term because fetish bait but normally comes of skeezy, trite, and full of bad writing in the long term.

Why did they show sex in the comic in the first place? Less sex, more adventure please.

Funny when you think about him. Clint' has a very, very colourful taste, is a pretty sensible person and he's not afraid of wearing skirts.

But nobody can deny he's straight,

I kek'd
Get better b8

I kek'd
This b8 tastes bad

no

I like him better as a fun, flirty, sexual character.
That being said, I wouldn't mind if he were gay if it was well-written and not just fujoshit pandering.

instead is very original. you fear of the politcally correct?

how was his Grayson comic?

>writers using her sexual prefence as a constant plot point.

I don't know what comics are you reading, user, because in the ones I read starring America this doesn't happen

>Not wanting Kate/Masque hatesex and dubcon
OP, you're disappointing.

One of the better new52 titles. The ending was rushed, but on the whole it's really enjoyable!
It's well-written (aside from the last few issues, maybe) and has great art. Lots of banter with Tiger, Helena and Midnighter. Oh, and some fanservice.

bump