You wake up in Birmingham

>you wake up in Birmingham
>you speak no Arabic
>you are wearing a flashy "I stand with Israel" shirt which you cannot remove

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3398652/The-United-States-200-err-50-years-Obama-struggles-work-America-s-age-wondering-Mr-President-240-year.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably make a terrible thread on Sup Forums about it

say "it's okay, I have black friends"

Birmingham is the asshole of the UK. In fact, the whole north is. Any self respecting person white moves to the south west or east

carry on as normal, maybe even get a bus to Wolverhampton to see Enoch Powells childhood home

look at those fucking monkeys attempt to build an aesthetic skyline.

>Birmingham is in the North

Sometimes I weep for my country.

Anything beyond the M25 is north you retard.

>everything beyond the M25 is a hell hole

London needs to be nuked to be honest, I would honestly prefer to live in Birmingham

pic related

None of these buildings face the same direction! Are the roads not a grid? Does no one own a level or square?

>his country is only 240 years old

Don't worry Jamal, even your president couldn't figure that one out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3398652/The-United-States-200-err-50-years-Obama-struggles-work-America-s-age-wondering-Mr-President-240-year.html

kill myself because I'm in Birmingham

Have you been to Birmingham recently m8, it's paki central. Certain areas are pretty much 100% paki.

I live in S Birmingham pastanigger, south Birmingham is actually white, so is the rich bits like Solihull , Bournville and Sutton Coldfield

The only Muslims here run my local shops and then they drive back to whatever curry hole they dwell in near the centre which is caliphate. Birmingham invented white flight

>Pic related a white Birmingham school

Call in air strikes

Hows Tower Hamlets doing?

At least the whites who remain in Birmingham are still patriotic Brits.

His country pushed the libertarianism maymay after they already pushed the grids, monopolies and centralized systems. Look at our farms/streets/everything then look at theirs. Not saying its bad, but Americas aesthetic be like it is.

Muslims are conquering the Western world, one new born at a time. And no one cares. The era of the white man is over.

>mfw
Chickenshit mudslimes will scatter like roaches.

become more of a neet than OP

does birmingham have a river?
I go inside the river to breathe.

I live in a %100 white town in the middle of fucking nowhere, i just visit birmingham to see family occasionally and I feel like a foreigner there. Wouldn't touch London with a shitty stick desu.

Nigger you posted a picture of Sana'a, Yemen

well it's a good job that my argument wasn't "Birmingham is 100% white"

But the morons of Sup Forums can only argue in assumptive extremes

Yeah Sup Forums has started to piss me off, can't remember it being this bad before, used to be able to have long discussions about politics on this board. Might move over to Sup Forums and /his/.