Who could defeat him?

who could defeat him?

Zohan

Kosh Naranek

He Himself

Another Watchmen thread

The genie from Aladdin

Anyone with the right tools

Wonder Woman. She will block his big floppy blue dick with her armlets, or her gaping vagina.

Bugs Bunny

Hi Jason

Literally no one and thats why its a shit character concept.

>That rapper

lol. i have a bigger dick than thanos.

The prophet Muhammad

You forgot to post the image

Manhattan is just a Captian Atom able to rebuild himself. People who will beat him Prof X if he's allowed take the first shot (he will turn Jon into a blubbering vegetable), Spectre, PC Darkseid, Surfer, Thanos, Odin, Phoenix, Death, Dormammu, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Godwave, Brainiac 13, Thor, Watcher and Nullifier...Manhattan never owned anyone of note, he beat rookies or street levelers that's why he looks strong. Most skyfather, reality warpers will beat him.

Zack Snyder

Demonbane

Batman

Uchiha Madara

Mxy probably wouldn't fuck with him, only because of how boring it'd be.

NEERRRRRRRRRRD!

Popeye, with spinach of course

He can control and percieve matter at the atomic scale.

That's literally all-fucking-powerful and nothing else would even come close.

Next would be Dormammu and I guess X could make him cry or something.

What Madara are you referring to?

Go to bed cloister

Anyone smart enough to emotionally manipulate him

Ozymandias

You know, that I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.

I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Dark Phoenix

Superman will defeat him.

Now this is new

black dr manhattan with a larger dick

*clears throat*
Ahem

This, but he needs prep time

>not Doc Harlem

>He can control and percieve matter at the atomic scale.
>That's literally all-fucking-powerful and nothing else would even come close.

What about someone who can control matter on the subatomic scale?

>can control matter on atomic level

can't he just make superman go poof and be done with it?

The Beyonder,easy

seeThe *idea* persists

Apathy.

Not really since the whole point of the story is molded around his abilities and the implications of them. Not every story is written around comic book power levels.

dr moscow

>
>>He can control and percieve matter at the atomic scale.
>>That's literally all-fucking-powerful and nothing else would even come close.
>
>What about someone who can control matter on the subatomic scale?
Magneto

Silver age superman or the superman thought Robot.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAN PAAAAAAAWNCH

its almost as if theres a new TV show coming out

The hair cutting guy?

Got shelved

*あなたのパスをブロックする*

pls no ban

LOOKS LIKE SHITPOSTING'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Oh and, uh, nice thread.

Quentin

Me.

>tfw no famous generals fighting game

Shiba Tatsuya

I don't see that happening

who could beat him
he was built like the tanks he commanded

>there are people to whom this makes perfect sense and the number is higher than three

Could John Wick?

fpbp