MFF Storytime: Unbelievable Gwenpool

To celebrate Marvel Future Fight adding Gwenpool and the New Avengers to the game in today's update, I'll be storytiming their books.

Starting off with The Unbelievable Gwenpool.

>new avengers
Did they add Sunspot ? This is an important question.

This 0 issue collects the 3-part back-up story from Howard the Duck and the back-up story from the Gwenpool Holiday Special. Don't worry, Beyruth is just on the book for the Howard the Duck back-ups and the prologue for the first issue. Other than that, it's pure Gurihiru goodness.

No X-men or FF characters unfortunately so no. They're adding White Tiger, Hulkling, Wiccan, Songbird, and Squirrel Girl.

Well I am salty now and I cant stay here, see ya this wednesday Op when the new issue of Gwenpool comes out.

I haven't read any of this so I'm hopping on the ride
Also excited for the new update, I see it's underway already
I hope the new characters have good team bonuses with the old characters

So is Gwenpoole supposed to be funny? Endearing? Cute? Likable in any capacity?

She just seems like a loopy cunt to me

I think she's cute...

She seems like a loopy cunt at first. By the end of the first issue, you'll likely find her cute and endearing. Gurihiru helps with that.

>drew the dog's butthole

hmm

it really makes you think

The less-realistic style in the other issues makes her visually cuter but it doesn't maker her personality any less grating and horrible

I was rooting for MODOK to kill her that entire arc.

>fox references
REEEEEEEEE

>Guri drawn Kamala

Never gets old.

The artist for this is gonna be doing thenew Ghost Rider book right?

>I'm told it looks good
kek

Yep. Going to reserve judgement until I see it. Hopefully Tradd Moore does a fill-in arc at least.

Damn auto-repeat deciding to shut itself off. Anyways back at it.

Auto-post I mean. Clearly, I've got MFF on the brain.

Alrighty, now that all the prologue and back-up issue stuff is out of the way, it's time for the MAIN EVENT.

>Bye, Felicia!

I kek'd. Is this series any good?

You're in a thread that's going to have every issue storytimed, why not just wait and see for yourself

I think its great. But don't take my word for it, it's only 5 issues in so far, of which I'll be storytiming all of them, so you might as well read them and decide for yourself.

>She just seems like a loopy cunt to me

She's basically treating the world as her own personal GTA, and 90% of the things she knows are objectively correct. It's that last 10% that keeps things interesting.

I have no idea how I missed that fact. Thanks guys

Cheers for the thread. Had thought about giving this series a go for a while but based on what's posted so far I don't think it's for me.

Guess I just hate fun.

It's OK, user. Fun isn't for everyone.

>Daredevil
>I'm told it looks good
my sides

CECIL NO!

>oh no, someone I like has died! This world is real! These people are real! They suffer and live as I d-OK ISSUE OVER BACK TO WACKY SHENANIGANS

It urks me how nonchalant Ms Marvel is about Gwenpool killing yet she makes such a big deal about property damage.

Gwen a cute