youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Ji-9tiJo&t=7m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0
youtu.be/vg_7HJuziJo
youtu.be/PDToHQeouq8
youtu.be/yiO9c2DdWvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KAGOME

I miss old Adult Swim.
I wish I could rewatch those broadcasts.
I hate what it's become day.
Adult Swim probably won't even do anything to celebrate its 15th anniversary because they've lost touch with their roots and just don't care anymore.

INUYASHA

you truly don't know what you got til it's gone

shut up faggot
Rick and Morty and World Peace shit all over your old boring crap.

you're*

THEY PAVED PARADISE AND PUT UP A PARKING LOT.

>somebody draws that face over the bebop square

KAGOME

It makes me miss Mission Hill.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KsOjSv7RFTA

It's a cool mural

JAASOOOOON?

Fuck mission hill and all its fans

SHAUN

TETSUOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry the show was a bit too kafka-esque for your tastes, user.

KANEDAAAAAAA!

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4zPEW5CA4

NABUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CEEEAAASAAARRR!

Big O.

BIG O BIG O BIG OOO

I love the old bumps, and the music.

The Adult Swim Bump album I downloaded is some of the best stuff I have to listen to while working or relaxing.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

wheres the upload faggot?!

yeah guys, we only gotta wait 2 more years for season 3 and 4 for Venture Bros season 7.

It’s crazy how downhill Adult Swim's schedule has gone since the turn of the decade

For example, in December of 2008, when Adult Swim only broadcast seven hours a night, this is what their schedule included (* denotes series in production or airing new episodes that year):

You had Moral Orel*, The Boondocks*, Aqua Teen*, Robot Chicken*, Superjail*, Frisky Dingo*, Squidbillies*, Metalacolypse*, Xavier: Renegade Angel*, The Drinky Crow Show*, Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job*, Sealab 2021, Stroker and Hoop, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Home Movies, Mission Hill, Clerks: the Animated Series, Minoriteam, and Lucy Daughter of the Devil all in regular rotation, with new acquisitions King of the Hill and The PJs joining the lineup the first week of 2009. Outside of Adult Swim action, you also had The Big O and Inuyasha airing late night reruns on weekdays.

And Seth McFarlane shows (American Dad and Family Guy) only aired in reruns in the 11 PM hour Monday-Thursday with new episodes on Sundays.

Today, Adult Swim has expanded to 10 hours a night, with 7 of them devoted to FOX reruns (American Dad, The Cleveland Show, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers).

The only originals that air during the week are doubled up reruns of Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen, and Squidbillies that form a 90 minute block after midnight (of which the Robot Chicken episodes getting second rerun slot later in the night). The Eric Andre Show, MDE: World Peace, Squidbillies, and Brad Neely's new show, are the only originals currently in production and/or airing new episodes on either Friday or Sunday. The only other AS originals that get any airtime are Rick and Morty and Mike Tyson Mysteries.

like an underage fag that gets his kicks making people feel old

SASUKEEEEEE

>implying I wasn't there for the first adult swim broadcasts
Sleep is for the weak

>those times they'd play FLCL all night long

SIT!

This makes me think that more shows could use ska music

Maximum comfy. I do this at least once in the summer and once in the winter starting at midnight

This makes me sad

well gang the schedule for Friday September 2nd (the 15th anniversary of Adult Swim's first broadcast) is out.

Read it and weep:
schedule.adultswim.com/asXml/2.EST.xml

SNAAAAAAKE

KANTIIIIIIIIIIIII

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Ji-9tiJo&t=7m2s
Thank you all for having great taste for and old classic.

ROOOBY ROOOBY ROOOOOO!

>KaptainKristian
Muh nigga

>KAGOME
ME KAGO

yoooo this is my town apparently, dunno where that tunnel is

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
JUST
fine

triggered

Did anyone every find out what intern did it, and if they are still working there?

How would you fix Adult Swim's schedule, Sup Forums?

Cowboy bebop ran its full couse and futirama will be back when they feel like it. Fucking whiners.

One episode of Family Guy, American Dad, and Cleveland show a night. One episode of Bob's Burgers a night. As much as I like AD and Bob's, we can't keep doing this forever.

AS needs its animated equivalent to Game of Thrones. Okay maybe a bit of a stretch since HBO can show titties but you get the idea.

>World Peace
Ha no. Only good sketch so far is the squats one. If you want good Sam Hyde just watch the mde youtube channel.

>Want Mission Hill to come back
>Deep down know that it's impossible for them to truly recreate the magic of the series

>it will never be 1999 again
>ska music will never come back in popularity

I'd like it if they played older Adult Swim show eg: Space Ghost, Venture Bros, and Sealab. Samething with CN. I don't understand why they play reruns of newer shows instead of reruns of older shows.

If they're that adamant about getting good ratings, just put the Seth McFarlane shows on the front end.

There is no need to rerun them after midnight. Air some originals instead.

Rick and Morty?

RYUHOU

Kinda reaching with that one, I like the show, but does it have similar pull as GoT? It doesn't have that long action/drama serial that show has. An animated drama would be nicer.

Another season of Rick and Morty would be good too. Samurai Jack would be a nice addition too since we're getting a finale season of that. Then maybe we can open the doorway to some new stuff for Sym-bionic Titan or potential new AS shows that have more action/drama to them.

It fucking hurts

KAZUMA

instant flashbacks

Back in those early 2000 days I was a weeb growing up in rural Texas with zero internet access. The only way to get anime was through [AS] and MAYBE TechTV before they went and G4'd into shit.

I'm sure there's still a few redneck weeks out in bumfuck Egypt. Hope they at least have a cheap smartphone. Makes all the difference these days.

>weeks

Meant weebs. Fucking autocorrect.

BRAD!

>TechTV

Man, there's a name I haven't heard of in forever. I remember watching Betterman, and Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure. (Ended up buying Dual, now it's worth a mint.)

I feel nothing

>ska music will never come back in popularity

I'm okay with that one.

where did you find such a thing

Do they still update that wall with stuff like Mike Tyson Mysteries and Rick & Morty?

Where is this? I legit want to leave flowers here.

my upload speed is 5 mbits/sec at best. there's no way im uploading every single one. if you want a show or segment then i'll put that up.

>you have to wait several days to get to the good stuff because Lazzo refuses to air them on any other day

youtu.be/vg_7HJuziJo

>if you want a show or segment then i'll put that up.
Can you do stuff bit by bit? Like spit the videos up into hours? Personally, I'm just interested those early AS recordings. Or could you go to a mcdonalds or something to upload some?

youtu.be/PDToHQeouq8

Do you have a myspleen account?

>Wall of Shows that Lazzo Executed

Can you get some of the Home Movies premieres from early January/February and the Aqua Teen and Sealab premieres from April 7 and 21?

Like this

youtu.be/yiO9c2DdWvw

how did Lazzo lose Futurama anyway

that's legitimately depressing

you gotta account for online content too I guess...? That fishtank show is pretty nice, though not comparable to what you're talking about

Yeah but preferably with the shows/bumps etc. intact. It's all about that full experience.

Is there anyway you would ever be able to upload the full recordings or something onto a filesharing site?

I'm not the person with all the files and stuff

>the baby in that diaper commercial can possibly be shit posting among us

yes where please

>that sidekick commercial at 14:05
oh wow I remember this

Oh ok. My bad.

i already extracted all the commercials if that's all you want

but this is what I figured. when i was recording the tapes it was like watching a TV signal sent from 2002. really weird experience.

sure. keep in mind the quality is a bit rough on the earlier tapes. i re-watched them and wore them out a bit when i was a kid.

It wasn't dark enough.

>"Hey make Moral Orel darker"
>"k Lazzo"
>"it's too dark i'm cancelling it :^)"

Bretty cool. Would there be a way at some point in the future for you to upload the entire unedited recordings (regardless of if the quality isn't great)? I just want that full blast of nostalgia and these early recordings are so rare, it's really like the holy grail.

Anything like an email you can give us just to see how things are going since it could be a while before you end up in one of these threads again?

I emailed him "Is Adult Swim dark enough yet?"

He replied for me to fuck off.

What a cunt