Even though my heritage is so, why is Dutch such an ugly language...

Even though my heritage is so, why is Dutch such an ugly language? It's literally a cross between the sound someone gurgling and spewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

onzetaal.nl/taaladvies/advies/pannekoek-pannenkoek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHmcVjMzS-I
youtube.com/watch?v=5px_iISxZ5Y
youtu.be/LVOfyyMbHNY?t=19s
youtu.be/LVOfyyMbHNY?t=1m17s
youtu.be/jkBglSEHMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MeiHi9RSA-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Even though my heritage is so
stop lying

true m8, mothers side

The GGG (CHCHCH) sound is literally influenced by the jews. Not even kidding, Jiddish had a huge influence on the Dutch language. The remainder is Germanic. We are called waterjews and swampgermans for a reason.

>waterjews
>swamp germans
kek, also i didn't know dutch were juden, should i kill myself now?

We're not jewish by blood but there has been a huge influence. When people talk about our heritage its not called Christian, but Jewish-Christian. Amsterdam especially had many jewish inhabitants during the ages and they left their mark.

It's a mush of Friesian, German, French and English. So it's kinda logical for it to be fucked up.

>why is Dutch such an ugly language
Subjective

SAGE

KANKERMONGOOL

The benefit of the Dutch language is that you can relay information a lot faster in Dutch than in English, that's what I've always liked about it.

is it because of words like panzerbefehlswagen or some shit?

Glad people south from the Rhine don't have it

>panzerbefehlswagen
That's German sweetie.

yeah but same principle right?

No, we don't do that.

ja
>waterzuiveringsinstallatie

that's german you koala

that's more of a character habit, i.e. in asian cultures you nod yes even if you don't know the answer out of politeness

Dutch tend to tell the way it is or simply sperge out the truth, i found this to be a handicap wherever I travel even in the US but you're right, it's a better more honest way of communicating.

>aansprakelijkheidswaardevaststellingsveranderingen

pick the rapefugee

A more typical Dutch word phonetically would be "grasmaaier" or "grafheuvel" or "darrenslacht"

He needs to go back

Of gewoon "kankermongool" en "pannekoek"

how cucked are you guys relative to germany or sweden right now?

>panneNkoek

[ʁRäχttal]
"wet ditch language"

Relatively not cucked right now. But we can do much better I hope. One issue anti immigration party is now the biggest according to all the polls

Danish is the same

Less than them. We sort of had a pre-revolution regarding immigration and Islam in 2001 with Pim Fortuyn. A huge number of the population doesn't see it as a good thing anymore and the reactionary party of Geert Wilders is on course to win the elections next year.

Het kan allebei aap, ga het groene boekje nog een keer doornemen.

Just add "oy vey de spajiard komment!" After it.

I meant to say that unlike German compound words we can't endlessly string words together in the way the Germans do.

We do use compound words, but all Germanic languages do except English in which you write the seperate parts.

not true, there simply were not enough speakers of yiddish to instigate this change. its just natural language evolution, starting at the german/english g as in gut/good, later morphing into the soft g and finally changing regionally to the hard g. notice how the sound moved farther to the back of the mouth during its evolution

Do you know which region youre from?
A lot of people dont speak with the harsh GGG

>Volgens de officiële spelling is alleen pannenkoek juist.
onzetaal.nl/taaladvies/advies/pannekoek-pannenkoek

Kankerdebiel

>m-maar allebei mag.
NIET DUS

That and they have such pronounced vowels.
AA EE AU OE UI etc.

gaa ggeee moe lui koo kau
Makes my skin crawl.

Klopt
Er zijn meerdere pannen.
Versus
Zonnebloem
Maar 1 zon.

Dutch is the superior language tho.
But ey; it shall me a sausage be; what you think.

2nd gen m8, but grandparents are still alive and fluent in dutch

Godsamme wat mooi. Waar kan ik een spaarkaart halen?

friendly reminder: the people who brought niggers to the USA for sale, were Dutch Jews. (actual jews, not kidding)

So the reason why the US is filled with niggers, is our jews. They made a load of money thouhg.

>my pharynx is too busy with dick to use it as a speech organ

Bij stacey

Godsamme -- mooi -- spaarkaart

/rrrrrrrr/

>play overwatch
>kankerkankerkankerjongkankerolololkankerkanker

dutch isn't even an ugly language

it's german and english mixed together

it also has the best swear words

now fuck off kanker australia

So what Province were your dutch grandparents from?

>it's german and english mixed together
and yiddish

You think regular dutch is bad?
Feast your ears on this. I wanna know what you think is the ugliest.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHmcVjMzS-I

my oma was from a dairy farm in Arnhem, she was there during ww2 and remembers a bit of op market garden, not sure about opa i think he lived in one of the cities

>Even though my heritage is so

Then fucking act like it cunt, don't insult the language of the fatherland and show some pride for where you come from instead of putting all those dicks into your mouth to get that chewed out australian accent

Dutch is ugly, but Flemish can be beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=5px_iISxZ5Y

>best swear words
list 5 that are not diseases. in fact, translate this for me:
tasty delicious delectable yummy flavoursome
"lekker lekker lekker lekker lekker"
the dutch have 1 tastebud each.

>Then fucking act like it cunt, don't insult the language of the fatherland and show some pride for where you come from instead of putting all those dicks into your mouth to get that chewed out australian accent

this
>Flemish
>language
pick one

Arnhem is close to my city nijmegen, we dont speak with a very harsh ch sound desu

This, the only people even coming close in terms of Dutch directness are the Danish. Its a huge contrast with e.g. the Asian culture of just nodding and accepting a strict hierachy. If a Dutch person doesn't like something during work they will directly go to their boss and tell them what's up.

sorry, da's geen taal. try again

dutch is the best european language
its not phlegmy french or portugese, not lispy spanish and not shouty italian or german

There's a lot of variety in Dutch accents you know. Listen to someone from Brabant for example with the soft G, sounds really smooth and pleasant. Makes you sound like a fag to a native Dutch speaker apparently though.

Smakelijk
Heerlijk
Verrukelijk
Lekker
Smaakvol

>Dutch is ugly
>Flemish can be beautifull

>Video is almost 100% Dutch in the way he speaks just reading in a soft and calm poetic voice

Right.

Listen to this if you want to hear hard CH sounds

youtu.be/LVOfyyMbHNY?t=19s

Lekker verrukkelijk heerlijk jammie(not a real word even in english) smaakvol

Kankersukkel

Smakelijk, heerlijk, pikant, appetijtelijk, zalig, smaakvol, I could go on. Fuck off ausie cunt

Dat klinkt verdomd veel als gewoon Nederlands vriend.

better link
youtu.be/LVOfyyMbHNY?t=1m17s

Lekker, heerlijk, verrukkelijk, jammie, smaakvol.

Now fuck off ignorant abo.

wtf is dit

I actually like Dutch and it was pretty easy to learn.
Arabic is by far the ugliest language I've ever heard. Some of the letters, like 'ayn, are literally just throat noises.

Dialect than, if you want to be pedantic.
Doesn't change the fact that flemish can be beautiful, while dutch spoken by the dutch is usally ugly

Nah that's just bants between the provinces. I'm from Friesland for example (northern province) and people sometimes harp on Frisians too

Is English literally THE perfect language?

>the ever ready roughness of a Germanic language in everyday speech
>the elegant romanticism of a Latin language in politics, poetry and science

meme "languages" btfo

The Dutch are cool, good neighbors. boat bros.

Afrikaans has the best swear words.

Mannen van de radio
Met Hans teeuwen of Theo maassen met pieter bouwman

Allemaal grappige absurde radiosketches

>Dutch guys
>Feminine

HAH, not where I live that's for sure.

kut, homo, hoer, mogool, klootzak, kutwijf, i can go on

other words for your faggy word choices like yummy holy shit

heerlijk
angenaam
smakelijk
fijn
smaakvol
aantrekkelijk

just fuck off you low iq australian faggot

>frequency of lekker: top 500 words
>frequency for others: top 100,000 words

yeah ok.

>ik ben goed
>jij bent slecht

>English
>Perfect

It's a very simple language that fails to describe many a thing other languages do have words for. But it's good as a global language to communicate with easily

Dan ben je waarschijnlijk doof

Dutch cabaret is top tier. Whereas English stand up or cabaret fucking sucks. It's because of the language

English is a bastard tongue. It's useful as a lingua franca thanks to the sheer diversity of expressiosn but there is no purism.

Havenzeug, leepe teef, stoephoer, takkewijf, mierenneuker.

>List 5

You say that like it's specific words, Dutch swearing is creative and forming things that are unexpected. Like calling someone slap sperma aftreksel or uit de baarmoeder gerukte tepelloze tietvlieg

dagelijkse herinnering dat hans teeuwen uitgejouwd werd voor zijn humor toen hij in engeland een cabaretstuk opvoerde

de perfide humorloze albion

Enkel plat antwaarps is wa telt

youtu.be/jkBglSEHMsQ

Some is top tier, not all of it and not all the time.

Is toch een wereld van verschil met dit:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeiHi9RSA-k

What do you think of Philippe Geubels?

Never post something related to that match again.

> that fails to describe many a thing other languages do have words for.

Loan words

Yes that was what I said in the post, it being a mix of Old English, French and Latin is a boon

>standaardnederlands vergelijken met brabants

Doesnt know about The secret policeman's ball. Dude, the Brits fucking invented doing cabaret right.

Top tier, I should watch one of his shows

I noticed this too, both Dannish and Dutch is like talking with a heated potato in mouth and something lumped deep in throat.

Pretty sure the rest of the world would get a heartattack of our humor that they would call racist or anti-semitic

>Makes you sound like a fag to a native Dutch speaker apparently though.
All Flemings sound like homosexuals because of this

Probably because Frisians have their origins from the area of Denmark and the northern germanic area. Frisian is still a sub-language in one of our northern provinces, though I doubt it's the same as the language back then anymore

Then you haven't heard Danish.

Hey, no insulting our danish bro's. Be cool Sweden