Can a man ever become Chad enough for modern women?

Can a man ever become Chad enough for modern women?

>this is my greatest accomplishment

being a hole to a high-grade male is the most they can aspire to

tom brady is probably chad enough

why don't girls ever fucking reply on tinder. you matched me. i took the time to make a funny joke. please just talk to me

Maybe it wasnt funny

That's why I cancel matches that don't reply

If that's all they're capable of, that's depressing.

Just shows how fucking vapid she is.
Dude has great physique already but no, bitch gotta ignore him even though it's the reason she matched in the first place.
Oh wait! You're also famous? Damn let me suck your cock already!

WHY ARENT YOU FUCKING FUNNIER YOU FUCK

What rare flag is this?

Say "You're a 9 out of 10 and I'm the one you need" and then call yourself autistic

Calling a modern woman anything less than a 10,/10 is an insult in their eyes

she probably had lots of other chads messaging her. she has the pick of loads of guys. This is what is wrong with online dating, it's too easy for girls because men always want to fuck so of course they're going to swipe yes. Each guy will do this meaning that every girl is more likely to have a match, because every male has already swiped yes, girls amass more matches and thus mutiple men message same slut.

people should meet face to face..

>women's accomplishments rely on how well the man they are fucking is doing in life

kek.

not to mention even average looking chicks get replies all the time on tinder and the like. they don't care. they literally need to do nothing for it.

>current year
>being straight
>being doomed to the cancern that is modern women
Your own fault

9/11 was an inside jewb

>dog filter
DAY OF THE ROPE REEEEEE

>literally rejecting the best swimmer in the world

Goddammit, there's no hope for me.

Well to be fair he was 5150 miles away

Pretty much this.

It's the 80/20 rule. 80% of women are fighting over 20% of men. The rest of men get all of the rejects and/or no responses at all whatsoever.

Internet dating is cancer, similar to every other liberal pushed bullshit. What's worse is modern men do this bullshit, give women all the power, and only feed the narrative.

Silly thread. He was nowhere near the Chad level before the Olympics, when they matched. At that time he was just one of numerous tan-asians sending hi-how-are-yous.

I don't get the problem. We men are basically the same though; we don't want to fuck uglies or fatties either.

>9fag
Utterly disgraceful that people in this country actually buy into its """'"'''humor"""""""

I just call them whores and if it works it works

Indonesia

Jesus /r9k/ is here to stay huh? You guys are legitimately pathetic. His body is nice but it wouldn't take you faggots more than 6 months to get a decent body that looks like that, assuming you train 3-4 days a week for about an hour, eat decent and cheap food (so long as you hit your caloric targets, and sleep well. But all you fags bitching about how unobtainable that is probably wont do shit for the next 6 months. Probably not even for the next year.

On top of that, she didnt even reply to him. Guess what, women get shy or reluctant to fuck all the time. The vast majority of women don't even use tinder to hookup, they just use it for attention and laughs with friends. This notion that women fuck everyday and fuck new people every week is completely insane and incorrect. Women want love and long term relationships just as much as the rest of you. They also know that sleeping with a new guy every week is not how you find love.

This is probably falling on deaf ears, you bitter women haters from /r9k/ never actually give a damn about the truth or facts, but since you're polluting this board with your toxic hatred I feel that it's my duty to show the others that might believe you all that you're all wrong.

They just want attention from slightly above average men. I have around 240 matches and I haven't met any of them.

No matter your size just get abs and you have any whore at your command.

>This is probably falling on deaf ears
I've got weights and a bit of space in the garage and I'm overweight but not obese. What do I do? 5x5s?

>they
>speaking to us, or we
Fucking faggot

>80/20

Realistically, I'd say the ratio is more like 95/5. Women have absurdly delusional high standards.

>toxic hatred
It's not their fault. Online dating is cancer.

Very perverse incentives. Disgust is the correct response.

Roastie detected.

Stronglifts 5x5 turned me from a complete nancy boy to a bigger nancy boy in a couple of months. I like the improvement. I'd probably see more improvement if I just ate more.

Obviously, you have to stick with it forever for it goes away,

jesus she's literally slurping the milk she spilled on the floor

I was on OKCupid once and would have girls message me every single day.

Either your theory is bullshit, or I am part of the 20%.

It's more likely to be the former.

Stronglift 5x5s? Alright. I read the /fit/ sticky beginning to end, started off well then got hit by the flu and gave up. Thanks man, going to start again. Not for women, just for self-confidence and no more bitch tits.

Head to /fit/, read through the sticky. No, you dont have to read a whole book about weight lifting to get started, but you need to understand diet and and some facts about what you're trying to accomplish first. Then browse the catalog for a routine thread. These are lists of what guys do each day and which muscles they target. Ask there for a good beginner routine, or just copy one. Check youtube vids to get the proper form down.

Then just get to work. Stretch, make sure your form is good, and go for it. Make sure you make a schedule and stick with it. Infrequent exercise won't produce fast results, and sticking to a schedule makes it easier to stay motivated and get results.

Working out feels great and your self confidence will improve dramatically. Make sure you understand calories as well, because to lose weight you need to eat fewer calories, not work out harder. You will need to eat enough calories to build muscle though, so dont start eating a piece of bread for the whole day and expect to have the endurance to keep lifting. Proper nutrition is paramount to success, but it also doesnt mean you need to only eat organic or expensive stuff. /fit/ has lots of guides for cheap, healthy, and easy meals.

>girls message me every single day
Ok buddy

Did you meet even just one?

>ripped sikkunt
>still don't give a shit about 3D
at least my waifu has a strong man to protect her now

I take great satisfaction in OPs pic.

>snapchat dog filter

automatically dropped

I met three of them. Didn't like two of them but one became my girlfriend.

Its a slow process. But after even just 3 months you will be able to look in the mirror and realize you look a little different. You wont be completely new person, but you will see a small change. That small change resonates through many different things in my life. Its a good feeling.

good luck

normie detected

why are you even posting here?

You're right

If an Olympic gold medalist Chad isn't even good enough for a regular woman, why am I trying?

this and checked

wait for the sexbots family

then women will realize they have lost their value

>we don't want to fuck uglies or fatties either
>not being phased by the greatest swimmer since phelps is the same as having standards
no it's not the same

>this post = the flaming skeleton

>Download hookup app
>Don't want to hook-up
Women, not even once

It's an ego-boost.

It's like asking to get catcalled.

Turkmenistan.

>toxic
You need more liberal buzzwords, nigger.

>The population reached eighty billion before succumbing to the same catastrophes that would afflict Universe 25: explosive violence, hypersexual activity followed by asexuality, and self-destruction.

>thabks
kek

Tell them. They are humans, they are a lot like other humans.

>eighty billion people before the collapse
Try eight

>implying Sup Forums isn't comprised of many disillusioned robots
>implying Sup Forums isn't the next step after /r9k/

wew lad

thanks for correcting the record

lmao