What even is Power Girl's origin? Is she like a Supergirl from another dimension? Then why does she look so different?

What even is Power Girl's origin? Is she like a Supergirl from another dimension? Then why does she look so different?

I wanna titty fuck her

Just because you're an alternate from another dimension doesn't mean you look exactly like the person from this dimension. But yes she's basically Earth-2 Supergirl.

Powergirl TV show when

Supergirl isnt sexy enough

>Then why does she look so different?

Because people in different universes often look different. Superman on Earth-23 doesn't look like Superman from Earth-0

>What even is Power Girl's origin?

Google it, you brain dead moron.

>Is she like a Supergirl from another dimension?

Oh, looks like you already googled it. So why this fucking thread, you piece of garbage?

Because not all alternate dimension doubles are just copies with a beard. you trash heap.

First Post Best Post.

Alternate reality Supergirl who's also a good couple years older.
There are alternate realities where characters are entirely different races or even species.
Hell there's no reason she couldn't end up having big tits in the future anyways, She might just be a late bloomer.

WE

She's also older I believe

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>from another dimension?
Maybe because she's from another fucking dimension?

If you go to the cronenberg universe you wouldnt exactly see familiar faces, would you?

too much blue

Yeah but that doesn't mean anything. Earht-0 Kara might not look like her when she grows up. It's not the same universe.

>there aren't any more images of Power Nerd and Chadseid
Why cruel world

Holy shit what is this?
Is it good?
Pls spoonfeed

you read my mind

Somebody more artistically talented than me should probably get on that.

Right in the title.
I have no idea if it's good or not.

It means that they're separated on two axis, not just one. They look different because they're not the same age and they also look different because they're from different earths.

do you know what it is you do to me

The person that did the OP image(megasweet) should definitely do more.

get in line

i mean it, there's a ticketing system

usually she manages about four an hour, with cleanup breaks

she's from the stripper dimension

whenever there's a fight that Superman isn't around for and she could easily win but also isn't around for, it's because she's got a bachelor party booking

>chadseid

more like MY SEIDS

Is that Superman weaker because the melanin in his skin blocking sunlight?

>there's a ticketing system
>usually she manages about four an hour, with cleanup breaks
user, I literally got hard reading that. If I was an artist I'd immediately make a comic of that

reminds me of that videk where Lisa Sparxxx fucks (literally) 1000 guys

no, that's not how solar cells work

She's supergirl from another universe.

She looks different because she's like 10 years older.

Is there more pictures of her
I would like to draw

She's the descendant of some Atlantean Super-Wizard with fake memories of being a Kryptonian.

Technically, he'd be stronger. Darker colors absorb light while lighter colors reflect

He'd like to put his huge gray rocky dick inside that.
>"I am many things, Kal-El, but currently I am in your cousin."

Oy, Darkseid-Kun, your hair looks fucking stupid!

This. black Superman would be slightly more powerful than his white counterpart
>inb4 cuck

Jesus fuck, Chadseid has such a shitty hairstyle. He looks like a fag that I know of.

Chadseid's making the "I wanna fuck that" face.

Disguised as the POTUS? They didn't really think that one through, did they?

They did. He has a secret robot to stand in for him so as far as anyone knows he's just a dude who looks exactly like the President

Originally Kryptonians were actually very different on Earth-Two, because it was based on Golden Age comics where Superman started out much less powerful.

So on Earth-Two Kryptonians' powers increase very slowly over many years, whereas on Earth-One they're pretty much at normal strength by puberty. Though I guess in New 52 Morrison retconned the slow development back in in Action Comics.

If the way their powers work is different between Earths, it's not much of a stretch to assume their biology is slightly different.

>Though I guess in New 52 Morrison retconned the slow development back in in Action Comics.

I think Byrne brought it back to the main Superman first. Then I think Johns undid it with Infinite Crisis (might have been Waid with Birthright, too lazy to check). Then it got redone again by Morrison.

>If the way their powers work is different between Earths, it's not much of a stretch to assume their biology is slightly different.
IIRC it was suggested, at least in new52, the difference was a slightly different Sun radiation, not the biology(both Karas were perfectly identical down to DNA)

Does this mean Kara would eventually become this buff from exposure to the yellow sun?

Or is she just looking that delicious because the artist has good taste?

WUZ SUPERMEN

Either or.
Maybe she just works out.

Does working out even effect Kryptonians? I can't recall them ever doing it before - usually they just get bigger from absorbing a ton of energy.

>TFW we will never get Power Girl in DCSHG because she's a titty monster. ;_;

Buddy looks comfy there

>DC Vertigo kids ditch school and smoke psychedelics

Obama is half-white. They fucked up

Well, identical twins have the same DNA and can still look noticeably different, so even if the two are genetically identical they don't have to look the same

That's not Obama tho

Storytime give a few

If they look different, they're not identical

>megasweet
>dickgirl ponyshit

I like the guys style, but his interests are.... peculiar.

Here

>smoke "psychedelics"
>not smoking bits of Swamp Thing

maybe he's half Vathos-Kryptonian

>Because not all alternate dimension doubles are just copies with a beard.

I always found funny it that in the "mirror, mirror" episode it was only mirror universe Spock that had a goatee yet everyone assosciates mirror universe counterparts with facial hair.

>Is she like a Supergirl from another dimension?
She is the first supergirl (the one that died in CoIE) from another dimension (specifically Earth-2 with older classic golden age Superman).

That wish would get monkey paw'd to hell and you'd get some ugly flat chested black girl to play her

Star Trek did not invent that.