Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate

>Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate
>all the Republicans had to do was nominate literally any non offensive white guy to beat Hillary because she's so unliked
>instead they nominate literally the only person who is hated more than her
>trump loses so badly that republicans are set back a decade or more

As a lifelong liberal, I have to thank Sup Forums for accomplishing what I’ve wanted for decades: break the GOP once and for all

>thinking any normal candidate could beat Hilary when she has the MUH FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT card

We needed a wild card, someone who can call a spade a spade and not face consequences for it, and Trump is our guy. He's the only shot we got at beating the Clinton demon

>GOP dies, libertarian party takes over
>Rand gets nom
>Pleases libertadd and GOP alike, wins easily

I'm OK with this

>trump doing well in GOP
GOP scathed
>trump becoming nominee
GOP mortally wounded
>trump becoming president
GOP and Dems BTFO

one can only hope

As a lifelong American, I have to wonder why the goal you've wanted for decades is to break up a political party in a country you don't live in.

You're welcome. All according to plan.

>implying any white male that wasn't a complete wildcard had any chance vs. "Muh first female"

Fuck off. Enjoy your 5 cents and attempts to ruin this country.

Hope you're disgusted by yourself tbqh.

Saged and filtered.

>check flag
>disregard opinions

Pretty fucking much. Coming off 8 years of Obama, none of the other Republicans could have stood against her. A wild card really was what we needed because she's still skating by despite more scandal than any American politician in recent history.

wouldn't matter, they'd just come back as the same thing with a new name.
gary johnson was running, he doubled the states debt and said he would sign tpp and his supporters either didn't know or care

>cuckservatives break apart
>form something new

I'm ok with this. Look at this fucking neocon kike.

btw, wtf is a libertarian? a fucking airhead?

I literally could not be happier with the result.

This was THE reason I voted for Trump in the primaries and I have explicitly stated this on multiple occasions.

At this point, my biggest drive is to outright elect him so as to punish the libs as well.

pretty bad when your leader is facing 1 indictment after another, but ppl don't care because the other side is seen as extremist racist crazies

Classic libertarianism involved an active resistance against the expansion of government, but most modern libertarians are so apathetic to politics that they don't actively fight. What they have forgotten is that silence equals consent, and if they want small government they need a true small government candidate and an active voter base.

It's not the end of the Republican Party, just the end of THEIR Republican Party. Bill Kristol's, Mitt Me-Too Romney's, and George Will's is dead. They know it, which why they are lashing out.

The GOP electing Trump as the nominee was proof enough that the party died in 2008.

>not knowing that Sup Forums is literary a liberal meme army pretending to be alt.right

we are legion :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Even though I'm what conserviturds call a "libtard", I would personally like to thank Sup Forums for help in destroying the Republiturd Party for generations to come.

Sup Forumslyps ..... well done!

I wouldn't have voted for bush/Cruz/Rubio as they are Jew puppets like the left

>GOP establishment knows the threat Hillary poses
>but MUH VALUES
>works to actively sabotage their own candidate
>Hillary wins
>instantly gives citizenship to millions of illegals
>brings in hundreds of thousands slimes
>gives them citizenship too
>demographic manipulation means the US turns into a one party state as the Republicans are consigned to permanent minority status
>but hey, at least they have their values

They called mittens and Hanoi Hilton McCain literally Hitler too. The difference is they would have just laid down and taken it and gracefully bowed out to muh vagina.

Why do liberals still think that the GOP loves Trump so fucking much? They hate him because he's not a mormon android reagan-wannabe.

lol shit

SAGE