And we give refugees fixed incomes, houses, free everythang

Pregnant white still living on the streets: cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/homeless-pregnant-1.3717484

Canadians complaining about thousands refugees not getting enough fixed income, etc: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/not-enough-resources-for-syrian-refugees-in-canada-poll/article29935148/?service=mobile

WE ARE SO KEKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xa0NfCdLk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like a drug addict that has some disgusting half-breed in her womb anyways. It would be better for society if she were to starve.

Is this some form of deranged, emotional blackmail into giving this bitch money?

sigh

that bitch is a professional loser, though. its impossible for me to feel pity for her. she's a western gyppo.

but still, the thing about dedicating resources to shitskin immigrants over whites is disgusting.

Yes. She's a super fucking degenerate anyways, she's 21 and this is her second kid despite her being homeless. Her first one was already taken away by CPS. She deserves to starve.

a million times this

fuck her and her baby.

whats she gonna do when her baby needs money for real food?

or diapers?

or education???

fucking let them both die, we don't need another dipshit cellphone zombie walking around ordering mcfatty burgers and voting.

>be homeless
>call yourself a hippy but you're just a liberal homeless
>no skills besides self-diagnosing
>get pregnant
>sit on corner with belly hanging out
>2 years a vegan, quit that. quit the boyfriend (x12). quit the job. quit the system. quit everything she ever started and presses a reset button because my bpd

i know exactly who this semen demon is. she's another mental health issue that would rather blame the universe before she took any responsibility for her lifelong string of poor decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xa0NfCdLk4

>child protection services take babies the moment they're born

Her situation isn't pertinent then. Seems to me Canada is using homeless women as incubators for private adoptions. What a load of shit.

Homeless pregnant women are given shelter and forced into programs which help them get back on their feet and capable of maintaining a normal life. Group homes are the absolute last option.

That retarded whore is probably a junkie or crackhead. That's the ONLY reason why homeless pregnant women lose free housing/food/medical here and custody of their newly born children.

Not for nothing, but I've never once in my life of living in NYC met a crackhead wearing a hijab.

I hope that the usa is hit with a dozen nukes. No trolling. I legitimately hope that all of your towns are hit hard.

The best way to help her is to kick her in the guts

I AM FEMINIST

She's not homeless. She's a professional parasite. They beg for money then go back to sleep with Tyrone in the evenings.

You can make a fantastic salary stealing money from cucks. We had buskers in Pittsburg reporting $50-75,000+ incomes just by putting on a whino costume and sitting on the front steps of churches as they let out from sermons.

You have 30 seconds to tell me why I should give a shit about this drug addicted lazy slut.
>sh-she-she's white!
No, she's a homeless piece of shit fucking like a rabbit begging for handouts which makes her no better than a common nigger.

If only our forefathers would have had the foresight to ban slavery right from the get-go. We should have banned the importation of new slaves in 1776 and shipped the existing ones back to Africa (and/or allowed them to stay only for their lifetimes coupled with forced sterilization). Just imagine how much better the US (and Canada) would be today. How much fucking money do we waste today on hopeless niggers? Imagine if that investment had been instead placed in poor white communities. Interesting thought experiment.

wake me up

Me fucking too user, me fucking too.

We need eugenics to realize that human life is not something to fuck around with.

If you're born into this society, it's your fucking DUTY to be the pinnacle of human possibility.

NOT to get a job, NOT to get a car, NOT to have a big family.

To fucking improve our DNA.

And millions of dumb fat retarded ignorant uneducated fucks are holding us back.

It's a downright mouth-breathing morons spread their DNA all over while educated, hygenic, athletic, healthy folks are smart enough to be reserved with how much cum they grow.

If it takes a dozen nukes to wake USA up inside then fucking fuck it.

You know you don't have to hit return after every sentence. This isn't Reddit. Also this white slag is really doing her best to improve the human race by acting like a leech on society huh?

>return
fuck off appleshitter

I've seen that woman in NYC, she's gross

literally what the fuck are you talking about

I know you don't got a job just don't be do fucking ugly out here in the street...damn I mean rest your head and sleep like that 1 crazy on Vancouver streets but youre grotesque aight and I don't fucking like it.

Ugly! I always tried to warn them....

Ugly people are the worst!

say hi to Clownbaby for me

It is harder for folks with addiction and psychological problems to get homeless support. It is more about outreach and restrictions on behavior than a general unwillingness to help.

>muh compassionate, christian nation
the bias is amazing.

Hungry for black dicks

DELET THIS

>implying you're attractive

she got prengnat so the state will gib welfare shekels