What the fuck, how come she is the NEW MARY JANE

What the fuck, how come she is the NEW MARY JANE.
MARY JANE is GINGER and IS NOT SOME ANGSTY TEEN.
She is Sweet and friendly not this overly sacarstic teen.

And whats with Flash beeing some twink indian, whoever did the cast surely has never been to a "Diverse" highschool, nobody takes indians as bullies, theyy are dorks. Hell even some asian would have played him better, at least we can believe he is Peters Bully.

Woah, buddy. Easy explanation. You've mistaken Michelle Jane for Mary Jane. So no need to be so angry. Apologies not necessary. Just doing my part.

>OP starts a spiderman homecoming thread
>usual complaints about Mary Jane and other casted minorities
>not one mention of the word nigger by OP
Am I really on Sup Forums?

>overly sarcastic
That's the new normal for a female character in film and tv. I guess they want the tumblr audience.

now do eisenluther.

>She is Sweet and friendly
she's a total bitch in the comics

Its more shocking that they made Liz Allen black. In the comics she becomes a CEO.

How are they going to reconcile that?

Don't ever expect them to suddenly grow brains and start coming up with their own shit

They're gonna keep on appropriating white characters until they've taken them all over.

they literally made her black, then baited her as MJ, and then were like YOU RACISTS HAHA SHES NOT ACTUALLY MJ LOL

>this thread again

They already backpadling saying its not the real Mary Jane...i fucking bet they gonna cast a real mary Jane in the sequel...if they actually gonna make one

I hope not, zendaya is a cutie and their love would be sweet

I didn't have a problem with MJ being black. I had a problem with the fact that they totally changed her disposition and personality traits.

If they want to be this way about it, why didn't they cast the fat asian kid as Spiderman? Makes about as much sense as what they did to every other character.

Don't even get me started on Flash Thomson...

kek

>Don't even get me started on Flash Thomson...

why not, you obviously want to have a great big cry about it, go ahead.

My thoughts exactly

An indian named Flash Thompson is really fucking dumb. It was dumb when he was an Italian in the raimi movie too but this takes the cake.

I wanted to be original.

Was the character shit because of the actress, or was the direction just 'Too cool for school - go' ?

Thyme

She's not Mary Jane, she's an original character with the same name who fills the same role in the story.
>god y u racists so dum lmao

>the letters m and j constitute a name
Autism