Gonna be honest, people make fun of this show because it's "mainstream" but I really do like Sheldon...

Gonna be honest, people make fun of this show because it's "mainstream" but I really do like Sheldon. He's consistently funny and his actor nails the character. I liked that he even had a role in Hidden Figures as a slightly racist version of Sheldon.

And before you say anything he literally only said bazinga in one episode, I have no idea how that became such a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJsEIjECtMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAZOOPER

BULGARIA

>And before you say anything he literally only said bazinga in one episode
I've never even seen it and I know you're straight up lying

youtube.com/watch?v=xJsEIjECtMM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM

This scene is kino. You cannot deny it.

Racist Sheldon you say

I don't get it, what is Treblinka?

are you banned from google search?

>And before you say anything he literally only said bazinga in one episode

I have hate-watched several episodes and it's literally his catchphrase. Why would you ruin your acceptable b8 with this?

I don't like using google to search for sensitive subjects because they save logs of my searches.

Big Bang Theory is, at worst, an average, medocre sitcom. Some people got pissed because they care a lot about "nerd culture." These people are dumbasses.

It's a Nazi Deathcamp, or was a nazi deathcamp

>"land of the free"

Does the show really portray nerd culture though? And I mean like real obscure nerd culture. Not just what everyone thinks is nerd culture.

nobody gives a shit about you buddy. nice delusions of grandeur tho. inb4 illuminati shill

There are some obscure references here and there, but it's mostly mainstream stuff

ha... ha... ha lol

This isn't reddit

Watched two minutes and, honestly, it's not as bad as I thought. I'll give it a try.

I find it funny that they act like having Summer Glau on the show is such a big deal when she was easily the worst part of Firefly.

It's a decent amount of science and math jokes too, depending on if you consider that "nerd culture"

Admittedly the way Sheldon speaks is pretty complex, to the extent that I have to assume the studio audience is only laughing because he's using big words, because there's no way the average watcher actually understands what he's saying. However, this means it's a smarter show than people give it credit for, so someone like me can watch it and not be bored out of their skull.

season 1-4 is gold tire and really is funny. 10/10 cozy factor.

It's kinda the same with how i met your other, season 1 and 2 are great.

no doubt these would be cult series like freaks and geeks, firefly and black books if they were canceled earlier

Gold tire...?