MFF Storytime: New Avengers pt. 1

To celebrate Marvel Future Fight adding Gwenpool and the New Avengers in today's update, I'll be storytiming both of their runs. Already did Gwenpool, so now moving onto the New Avengers.

Previous Storytime:
(Gwenpool 0-4)

Starting with the often overlooked Avengers #0. It's only a few pages, but it sets up the run.

So this and the next page are a foldout 4 page spread. The digital version ahs it as two seperate double page spreads though, and unfortunately when trying to crop them together, ran into image size problems and the fact that the very middle of the image isn't on the pages so it makes Songbird's body look weird.

Oh well.

Here's the attempted 4-page spread.

American Kaiju world boss when?

Now onto the main event.

Why do their updates take so long to implement? Usually like 6ish hours

>ultimate characters use the ultimate font
I like this

Maintenance is usually 6-8 hours long depending on the size. Today's is 8 hours long unfortunately. As to why, who knows. Maybe updates are the only times they also do server maintenance?

I just bought the trade and wish they had did the fold out thing there. I don't like how it gets cut up.

I want to fug songbird
Also why does Wiccan look like Sasuke now

Shit 8 hours? And it started at like noon, so there's still like 5 fucking hours left man

>no Bobby reveal

trash

I'm glad this gets to continue as USAvengers.

I love this book.

Yep. Plenty of time to read the three storytimes and still have time left over to bitch on the MFF general about the fact that maintenance still isn't over.

>that bottom left panel
Why is Roberto's hand so fucking big

Too bad the POD redesign is kinda shitty. Going to miss Songbird too now that she's getting dragged back into the Thunderbolts ghetto.

Excited for All-American Rulk at least.

>3 storytimes
What's 3rd? Gwenpool, New Avengers, ???

Which NA members are being added?

>Too bad the POD redesign is kinda shitty. Going to miss Songbird too now that she's getting dragged back into the Thunderbolts ghetto.
And Hawkeye gets dragged into events and "topical" bullshit right after he starts feeling like good ol' Clint.

I wonder if Warlock will stick around.

Part 2 of the New Avengers storytime. Sorry, should have made that clear. It'll take two threads to do the whole thing.

Songbird, Wiccan, Hulkling, White Tiger, and Squirrel Girl. All of them are going to be farmable in a new set of special missions.

Most of the ones in this book except sunspot because muh xmen and no power man or pod for some reason
White tiger, hulkling,Wiccan, songbird, squirrel girl, gwenpool are all in this update

Oh cool that'll eat up a bunch of time while I wait
Do we know the new characters typing yet? And any info about any new T2s?

Blast
>Wiccan
>Songbird

Speed
>Squirrel Girl
>Gwenpool

Combat

No new T2s or 6*s, and the only new unis are classic Nebula and ANAD Wasp, so pretty lackluster outside of the new character front.

Can someone give me info about the origin of white Tigers powers? I never knew she stole them from the tiger god, or that that god was pissed at her for it
Is that new or do I just not know things

Whoops:
Combat
>White Tiger
>Hulkling

That's Mighty Avengers, basically the prequel to this and Ultimates.

That's cool I guess, hopefully songbird and gwenpool are good enough to use, although Sharon Rogers cap is already pretty great for blast

The jade amulet that all the White Tigers have worn houses the spirit of an ancient Tiger God that empowers its user at the cost of the Tiger God's ferocity taking over.

In Mighty Avengers, she had a big spiritual battle with the Tiger God and managed to take control of the powers without the Tiger God's influence and inner monologue.

>Where pretty much all of us have gone before
kek