Lions ate a poacher in South Africa

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005563247.html

Lions have ate a man who was hunting for lions. The lions caught him by total surprise and attacked from behind, the man had no idea he was being stalked.

The man had no opportunity to fire his hunting rifle. But it was loaded when the police found it.

Lions ate the man almost completely, leaving behind only his clothes, some bones and his surprisingly well preserved head with a spine.

Police is now determining the mans identity from a facial recognition database and from his teeth.

based cats

BASED

Ha. Don't tempt fate.

They must have been starving because lions normally won't eat a human, we're not their usual food and have a high bone to meat ratio.

Based lion

hope he was american

Kek owned. That's the risk you take.

They kill anything creeping around near them and eat anything they kill.

best news

Hopefully they throated him fast. Being a cat toy sounds extremely painful.

I hope he was a Dane

>eaten by an overgrown cat
>a cat
>Saffers in charge of wildlife
I would have defended myself with lethal force. One time my sister's cat invaded my NEET cave (violating the NAP) and I fucking kicked its ass through a wall. I guess Australians are just more adept at dealing with dangerous wildlife.

Australia has no large predators other than the saltwater crocodile, most of their megafauna were killed off by Abos tens of thousands of years ago.

t. Anally raped by a flightless bird

>*gets eviscerated by a large chicken*
heh... nothing personal

good post
bad post

Africa is wild

>”What are ya gonna do? EAT ME?”

pls let it be a b*Er and not a based BANTU

>ass

fuck off seppo

big cats always creep from behind if they got the chance, even feeders at the zoo need to pay extra attention for their back, big cats just can't resist that kinda invitation

Where was that. Not in the Tsavo area, I hope.

poetic justice

Was it a black or white? I am leaning towards the former because it was a poacher