/balk/

Golgotha edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
instagram.com/naila/
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LsoLEjrDogU
protothema.gr/greece/article/760076/kinimatografiki-apopeira-apodrasis-alvanou-kakopoiou-apo-to-tmima-ton-exarheion/
youtube.com/watch?v=OCJit_33ooA
youtube.com/watch?v=LuVLjAhsw-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ngw-NnUE4fo
youtube.com/watch?v=LzhYT_1BcqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets get lit
>youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

instagram.com/naila/

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LsoLEjrDogU

Why are albanians obsessed with serbs

only they are buttblasted enough to fall for our baits

hahah

protothema.gr/greece/article/760076/kinimatografiki-apopeira-apodrasis-alvanou-kakopoiou-apo-to-tmima-ton-exarheion/

classic albo

cause griks are so much better

>Most trending videos in MK are Albanian
OHNONONONONNONONONOONONONONONONOONONONOON

It was pretty shitty to destroy all those churches and monasteries in Kosovo. We never destroyed a single Mosque in Dobrogea or a single Hungarian artifact in Transylvania.

>μάχιμος αστυνομιkός που γνωρίζει πως έχει η kατάσταση στις «kόkkινες» ζώνες του kέντρου της Αθήνας που παραπέμπει σε γkέτο πόλεων της Λατινιkής Αμεριkής παρά σε kέντρο ευρωπαϊkών πόλεων.

80% are literally rebuilt and the others are being. The only destroyed things were outside skeletons put by Ottomans or Yugoslavian government, not the actual old historic stuff.

At first I thought you screencapped trending videos in Albania and then replaced the AL with MK in the link, but now I checked it and you're right. What the fuck.

>thanks to all the albanians, gypsies, anarchists, rosopontics, other illegal monkeys, down town of Athens looks like a Latin American ghetto rather than some European city

>γkέτο πόλεων της Λατινιkής Αμεριkής παρά σε kέντρο ευρωπαϊkών πόλεων.
But most european cities are fastly becoming ghetto urban culture supporters

unable to make up
Either east macedonians use Bulgarian internet, or Albanians are already +40%

no broblem

saved for future reference
there's even turkish videos further down

hmmm

I googled the image and this came up explain
youtube.com/watch?v=OCJit_33ooA

It's Hitler's fault for conspiring with Jews to destroy nationalism and create a mega Israel state. Now, no one can be patriotic without being socially executed! Good job mein fooooorehr

Xaxaxaxa pizza yaptik haydiiii

I borrowed those I swear on me mum, totally not stolen

>episodi 128
what the actual fuck

Po pra, as un s'e dija se ende po benin episode

shkip ken intu TV

for some reason I can only post here
it doesn't let me post anywhere else
my friends

you belong here

yeah without us it would look like a full latin american ghetto

haha bulguria çok islamcı evet

Athens would turn into a sprawling metropolis if you changed all the minorities for Croats

aww shieee, hide yo kids because Netherlands with a FUCKING CHESSBOARD just came by

>rosopontics
Pragmata pou den uparxoun

>Agios Vasilis

mai bradar, don't yu laik tu tsat uit yor internessanal frends from mpalk?

ur dzast mad because even our muslims are blogger-watching 1st worlders

meanwhile there's not a single hungarian video trending in romania. stop oppressing them.

I couldn't post in an another thread. Gave me connection error for some reasons

>implying szekelys can afford a computer or internet

youtube.com/watch?v=LuVLjAhsw-w

my non BLACK ancestors :)

how do we alahu-akbarize greece?

don't tell me, tell the policeman that got interviewed in the article, wanna see his face when you tell him that things would be worse without albanians around

You're not telling me that our muslims are richer than your szekely, are you? That is simply ridiculous.

convince our gypsies they're turks just like in Bulgaria and deport them

poor shitskinbro is having trouble connecting

Szekelyland is a small contamination area from Transylvania. They're poor as fuck, and 95% don't know romanian at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngw-NnUE4fo

Aйдe xpozed

Okay, but the main issue here is that there are no Hungarian videos in the top trending in Romania at all. Szekely are just a small part, but what about the rest of the Hungarians who have Internet?

1- let us invade Greece
2- let us ethnically cleanse Greece
3- let us populate it with Kurds and Turks

another policeman of yours is in our jails now for killing for money kek

Why is transylvania so poor?

don't commit genocide against greece

thanks, but we don't need more muslims on the peninsula

did he kill albanians?

>vania
Now what would happen if you put an "Al" in front of that....

>fridge next to bed
they are considerate at least

Man ironically the poorest parts of Transylvania are the ones with Hungarian majority population. And they are just as poor as the Turks near the Danube because they self-isolate.

sorry out trending is for manele and moldovan bloggers only

>Austrian deputy prime minister Heinz-Christian Strache said over the weekend that "Kosovo is without a doubt a part of Serbia."

Most Hungarians who have Internet use Google.hu because they really patriotic and all their traffic probably gets designated to the YouTube Hungary page...

europe will be a muslim continent

>austria trying to trick the balkans again

Based Strache will be in charge of the de-islamization of the Balkans once and for all.

>patriotic magyars
>meanwhile real ones don't give a flying fuck about them

Pretty much the same with our "turks". They aren't even considered Turkish by actual Turks.

Last time a patriotic Austrian tried to play big many people died.

>Strache appears ambivalent at best toward Europe, calling Brussels a “bureaucratic monster,” believing Britain will “probably be better off after Brexit,” and saying EU sanctions on Russia must be lifted.

>EUskepticism
>sanctions against Rasha must be lifted
>Kosovo is Srbija

hmmm I wonder whose puppet he could be

Don't fucking start.

paшa

I can understand why Greeks might not like him considering his party made pic related lol.

Pooptin bootlickers are so transparent. The meme-right movement in Cuckmany and Frogance is comprised of pooptin bootlickers.

Alternativa dlya GDR in Germany and Mariya Lepenovna in France - both pooptinist bootlicking subversive campaigns against the EU

oh so you're getting nuked alongside albania and kosovo?
nice

meanwhile trump congratulates kosovo for a second time(first for independence day) for taking usa's side in jerusalem
politics man

He's just trying to get the Serbian vote

They are the biggest minority there, he doesn't give a shit about kosovo

truely a work of art

You have three choices
Lick Eu
Lick Pooptin
Lick America
Licking China is in an experimental stage as of yet.

haha

except the EU is infiltrated by all kinds of pooptinist shills, but if someone dares to challenge pooptin's power in pooptussia, they have their life ruined or get killed in a plane crash

we like him tho, the pic is true

Since Eurifags consider us middle easterns anyway shouldn't they be licking our cocks instead of taunting us? What's the issue here?

Maybe if you convert to Islam and spawn a few memetic historians like your anticki neighbors, you'll be able to convince them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzhYT_1BcqQ

Family should have converted and stayed in fener

>puppet "state" does what master says
Shocking!
Another notable thing to mention is the fact that Kosovo is completely irrelevant considering it's not even a UN member.

That's certainly part of the equation. But you think he's completely unaware what's happening in Austria not to be the same of what happened on Kosovo? He knows.

Lick the Balkans

its just funny seeing how much that fyromite shilled online because he thought trump was gonna take servia's side against kosovo

Nope. We actually consider Balkan turks as Turks. Because they migrated there from Central Anatolia because Ottomans didn't want Karamanids to chimp out.

Yes they're obviously mixed but no one considers them as non Turks. What we actually condier as non Turks are Turks from Trabzon and Rize. They get called Greek seed/Greek convert a lot and they go mad when you tell them.

>parties rise because people are fed up living with muslim subhumans and the eu's tacit approval of this

>p-pooptin!

roachbro!!!!
wassup you dumb shitskin? how's the sand nigger?

threadly reminder

>es they're obviously mixed
Who isn't in this area

>fear-mongers about shit that will never happen
>over-exaggerates problems via propaganda
>t-totally not taking advantage of double-digit IQ retards!

you think you're not obvious, but you're more transparent than cellophane

GERB doesn't hate gypsies?

ΠΟΥΤΙΝΙΕΣ ΣΤΟΝ ΠΟΥΤΙΝ?

>Turks from Trabzon

DSB is missing. They're what the alternative right should be - a movement that wants to unite, instead of splinter off and infight.

By the way Turks from Trabzon and Rize are literally converts kek. I almost got into a fight with a Rum dönmesi from Trabzon when i told him straight that his ancestors used to be Orthodox and he should stop acting like an imam near me.

pontics are niggers