Seriously how the fuck do people get so bad to the point of going to 600lbs?

Seriously how the fuck do people get so bad to the point of going to 600lbs?

Other urls found in this thread:

eachvideo.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y
youtu.be/FEu41fpum5U
youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>eat all day long
>do no exercise
>only slightly chubby
how do i do it bros

>get older
>appetite increases
>eat more and more junkfood
you'll get there buddy, don't worry

nah

>tfw you're skelly and eat whatever you want

self-loathing

Its so fucking easy to just not get fat

Lots and lots of enabling and help.

You have to really suck shit at life and hate yourself to get birth of 300lbs. To get to 600 you essentially need to be immobilized and have people constantly running out to get more high calorie food to shovel into you.

enjoy having tapeworms

It's what you eat. Avoid eating processed foods and corn syrup, and you won't have to worry about your weight.

I have a garbage diet, it's just that I eat like once a day. Probably not very healthy desu

Seriously how is it that someone over 500lbs can get a gf who looks like this but none of the people on here who mock him all day can?

She sucked his dick for YouTube money and left him once she decided she had a satisfactory amount.

She's probably average and only is with him cause money

His wife is also morbidly obese you idiot.

She hasn't left him though, the stream was an accident and they're still together
she's definitely above average, look at her face
wrong

>wrong
Right. She always takes pictures from extremely favourable angles. Somebody showed some pictures of her taken from straight on and she's fat as fuck.

Mental issues, drug abuse and family drama make for some damn good kino.

I guess Americans have a different definition of obese considering how fat everyone is there. Right ?

>Look at her face
Yeah it's average man

>she's definitely above average, look at her face
How low are your standards?

I was like that once. Just wait until you hit 40; better yet, throw in a slipped disc for good measure.

That isn't even her
>i saw a picture on Sup Forums so it's true
nice bait
I'm a Mexican idiot
"2/10 would not bang"

I'd give her a 3.5/10 desu. Definitely would not bang

That is her and btw Mexican make sure it even worse. Highest obesity rates in the world.

damn... i see boogie is a thicc patrician
yes, fine taste indeed

>above average
She looks average, borderline ugly.

She is clearly overweight

>I'm a Mexican
I'm Mexican too, and we have the highest rate of obesity in the world, however, I've never seen anyone like people on those TV shows. But if you go outside I can assure you like half of people is obese.

maybe by your warped standards

It's your standards that are warped. She's clearly overweight

>this autist who has boogie's wife as his waifu
>gets BTFO when he is shown how fat she is
my fucking sides

You do not eat nearly as much as they do.

>opens up that he and his wife are likely to separate after the surgery at the 6:00 mark of link related
>the waifufag will get his chance
eachvideo.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y

>someone is so fucked up that has the wife of a literally who youtuber as his imaginary wife
>he keeps defending the weight of a woman he doesn't even know
Jesus

/ourguy/?

/ourguy/.

Not the guy you are replying to but, that woman has a good seventy or more pounds of fat that is both unhealthy and repulsive looking. You have to be trolling if you think that she is at a healthy body weight.

If you don't believe me go adjust your standards over here:

if anyone else wanted to read

no one post the webm

It's all about calorie density. Certain types of food like pizza, soda and fried meat can have huge amounts of calories in relatively small portions. You could snack all day on other types of food and still not get close to the same amount of calories of a couple large pizzas

Replied to the wrong post?

I love that everyone just labasts him for being a fat whiny hypocrite.

I don't get it

Yeah, meant the one above the one I linked.
This one.

el bumpo for me frumpo

Do you think his wife wishes he dies during surgery so she can finally go on with her life? It must suck having to feed and clean someone so morbidly obese.

She's an enabler, which is why she's leaving him after the surgery. How about you read the fucking thread.

This thread is fucking shit and doesn't even answer my question, retard. Why don't you shut the fuck up?

>gets BTFO
>"sh-shut up!!!"
my fucking sides

>marry fat youtuber so when he dies young you get all his shit
>he agrees to get surgery for his weight loss
>she dumps his ass

IT WAS TRUE LOVE WHY CAN'T YOU FAT VIRGINS GET A GF LIKE BOOGIE YA'LL JUST JEALOUS

You definitely are a Mexican idiot. Back in Mexico they would call you an intellectual.

People like you and me has some sort of portion control. We eat, finish our food, we might not be full but we'll be satisfied enough to not get more food.
Then when we finish our food, we don't eat again until our next meal with maybe a small snack in between.

Obese people has 0 portion control. They will eat and eat and eat until they can't eat another bite.
If they're not full, they eat.

>how
Be a fast food reviewer AND make multiple reviews a day.

Depression + enablers

What's a typical meal of yours?

seriously fucked up heads

>he doesn't know he under-reports his intake

It would be over-reporting in the case of a skelly who "eats whatever he wants". First time speaking English, Ahmed?

>eat whatever you want

>turns out he only eats Ritz crackers and whiskey

Once you get to a certain size, around 350 lbs or so, your lymphatic system gets so fucked that it can no longer circulate water through your body and so it begins to pool, usually in the legs and thighs. After that starts happening you'll get to 600lbs in no time.

Because it's a disease. Look, don't you faggots honestly realize that you literally cannot eat your way to 600 lbs?

>literally
You need to stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

why not?

Eating like a bird helps your metabolism.

By having a shit diet, no exercise and consuming more calories than they burn in a day.

>"Oh I'm so big, I get hungry more often! Gots to fill my face with more shit because my appetite is bigger!"
>"Durrrr, I'm only 43 and my heart is failing, what is this?!!!"

Consume around 4000-6000cal/day for two years and we'll see how fat you'll get.

Because you cannot do that. You literally cannot eat your way to 600 lbs. It's impossible.

And that's impossible to do. Even top athletes cannot eat 6000 cal a day every single day for two years straight. These people have other problems, beyond what they are eating.

I've been fat before. It wasn't portion control for me. It was the constant snacking and sugary drinks.

I ate regular meals, although sometimes I ate frozen pizzas and all kinds of other junk. Then I'd eat candy, chips, whatever. Turns out that when you don't exercise or work but you still eat like you've just come home from chopping down trees all day you can pack on a few pounds.

Now I eat like a regular person. Lots of plants, veggies and all that jazz, went down from 230 to 175lbs. I'll never go back to the old lifestyle, I feel so much better now.

This.

Surplus of calories at the end of the day = you gain weight.
Sure, their bodies require more and more calories to maintain that weight but they still get to those numbers with sugary drinks, pizza and all that other junk.

Stop trying to find excuses fatty. 8 times out of 10 it's the fat persons own fault for not having the backbone to change their hedonistic habits.

Same with alcoholics, smokers, drug users. No one but you is putting that shit into your body.

ROFL you're delusional -- usually fat people can comprehend why they're fat, but you... you're a science and salad dodger

Absolutely disgusting and repulsing.

Pizza and friet meat have a shit ton of fat so it fills you up quite quickly. The biggest offender is stuff like soda, sweets, snacks etc which do not fill you up at all but have more calories than a healthy meal

It's a generational problem. People don't want to take responsibility for their own actions. They seek something or someone else to blame for their problems. Goddamn limp-dicked fucktards.

>"OH ITS SOCIETYS FAULT THAT I'M FAT!"
>"McDonalds is to be blamed! Not me! Even though I just finished wolfing down three McChickens, three large fries and a vat of fucking Diet Coke"

>"OOH DONT SHAME ME FOR MY FATNESS! ACCEPT MY ROLLS! I'M JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!"
>"BEAUTY STANDARDS NEED TO CHANGE!!!"!212"

I run on black coffee and burning rage.

genetics

>feel like I'm a fat fuck when I drink a can of soda or eat half a small pizza
>this hamplanet eats all that in a day
Christ, how do you not ever think "I should just stop"?

I refuse to accept someone would actually drink two whole bottles of milk, even if it's flavoured. Absolutely disgusting.

Fat people have mental issues.

youtu.be/FEu41fpum5U

MUH LEGS

ayyyg rolls

>eating enough per day for more than 6 regular people
once, twice
six tiiiiiiimes a lady

SS+GOMAD

>eat like a pig forever
>gain no weight
>quit smoking
>clothes dont fit
fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg

>When you remember Boogie was on a show like this in his younger days

These people must earn so many GBP, I wish I knew their secret to infinite tendies.

I'm trying really hard to get a littler fatter but I can't. How can I do this?
I don't exercise or anything.

It's all just calories, mate. You can have the healthiest diet in the world and still weigh 500 lbs if you overeat. Similarly, you can easily lose weight by eating nothing but processed food if you watch your calorie intake.

has there been those followup episodes about them yet? I need closure to their stores. GIF unrelated

some are saying there's a fat virus since around the 70's

I couldn't decide between fap baiting gifs for attention to my comment so have both

Ya too much fat can be bad but sugar is like 10x worse. Just cutting out stuff like soda and other pure sugars can cut like 10 pounds off most people.

anyone know whether they were successful?

Same here. Was chubby my whole life, so everybody including myself was convinced I had "naturally slow metabolism" and all that crap. Turns out I was just overeating. Now that I'm slim and fit, my obese family members have switched to the "you're so lucky you have fast metabolism" excuse. Human denial can be incredible.

figure out how much you burn (bmr+activity), then add 500 calories or so. then eat that.

I don't eat much, but I usually drink my "break even" intake then if I eat it puts me over for the day.

>Do nothing but eat endless amounts of food and gym
>125 pound skinny ripped skeletor
Muh genetics. I just want to gain weight ;_;