Movies that should be in everyone top 10

>Movies that should be in everyone top 10

People give Schumacher shit because of Batman and Robin but the rest of his filmography is pretty damn solid, hell nobody hates Batman Forever, do they?

*if you watched less than 10 movies in your life

White chimping out and acting like a complete nigger. Everyone suffers in this society that guy was weak.

Revealing that he was actually a psycho even before the beginning of the movie was a mistake.

>Batman Forever

Worse than B&R

Be less wrong, Arnold puns don't save that movie no matter how much you imagine they do.

>society shits on you
>shit back
>ABLOO ABLOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT

>save
It doesn't need saving. B&R works since it's full camp. Batman Forever is neither full camp nor serious

Top 10? You need to watch more movies.

>Batman Forever is neither full camp nor serious

Neither were Batman or Batman Returns, you bridgetroll, by your logic B&R is the best of the four? The fucking nerve, keep that opinion to yourself next time.

>only kills "LE RIGHT WING NAZI CONSERVATIVE"

pathetic

>neo-nazi skinhead dindu nuffin he a good boi!!!
White nigger. Coon.

Batman Returns > Batman > B&R > Batman Forever

>HE thinks the chimping out faggot was justified
The director thinks you're an idiot.
>I was slightly annoyed in a McDonalds my rampage is justified

it's funny how virgins always think this guy is such a hero

>he fights the system omg

he's a loser that managed to get fired from a government job

and his wife had to get a restraining order lmao

>The director thinks you're an idiot.

Ooh boy, that sure hurts.

>I was attacked by hoodlums which the society lets roam free
>I was treated without any modicum of dignity, empathy or respect
>my daughter was taken from me by the system

The society was never going to give back what he deserved. Atleast he went out on his own terms.

he didnt deserve shit he was an antisocial nutcase

>dude society is a load of shit
>dude ur antisocial

roastie pls

>entittled boomer faggot gets angry that the world doesn't revolve around him
>intended to be this way by the director
>virgins hilariously see him as their hero because they're exactly like he is
lol

The good the bad and the ugly

the soviet union collapsed because it demanded too much from it's citizens and offered increasingly less in return

whats this doin in there?!

FAGGOT SHIT!

NOT
ECONOMICALLY
VIABLE

middle class and working class people make a country work, their well-being matters. the "oppressed" leeches live off of those people

Die hard
Predator
Aliens
The thing
The 5th element
Tank girl
Ink
Dawn of the dead (orig)
Tremors
Orgasmo

Lost boys will be GOAT homo kino.

You're not supposed to root for him. The film is a portrait of a man snapping under the strain of modern life, not a revenge fantasy.

>deserved

The system took his daughter because he was abusive and unstable, sounds like how it should work to me

I will NEVER understand how the FUCK do people choose "top X" how can you limit yourself?

Batman Forever will always be redeemed simply for the use of Kiss From a Rose

If you didn't feel sympathy for the guy, you're probably a retarded normalfag. If you rooted for the guy, you're probably a /r9k/ betafag

Fight Club

Everyone has some sort of excuse like that. People get lied to and shit on so they figure that gives them the right to lie to and shit on others.

DeFens had a rough time and it seemed like he had some sort of mental thing that was giving him serious grief. But he was incredibly self centred, like everyone else in society he wanted things to go his way and they didn't.
His rampage may have been cathartic for himself and us, the audience, but for everyone else in that world it was just another steaming pile of shit they had to deal with.

The man from earth

It's good but not in my top 10 by any stretch

literally this

>movies alt right faggots completely misinterpreted due to insane troll logic thread

cringe

>You're not supposed to root for him. The film is a portrait of a man snapping under the strain of modern life, not a revenge fantasy.
imagine being this pleb. everyone has wanted to shoot a rocket launcher at a road crew to make them work faster. people take the movie too seriously, there's a lot of funny moments like when the cashier at the fast food place starts coming on to him after he pulls the gun out.

the only time he was right is when he defended himself against the thugs.

where did I ever say he was right? learn to read.

Are you going to argue against anything I said or just call me a pleb and type a bunch of irrelevant shit.

when did I ever say you said he was right? learn to read and not be so defensive

I argued that it is a revenge fantasy. learn to read.

learn to express yourself more clearly in the future.

the time has come for you to crack your own shit filled retarded skull open with a car jack, and have somebody there on standby to finish the job in case you're too pussy to do it, which you are

>everything else
doesn't compare

This is among Bale's most hilarious roles, imagine a scared straight after school special with sex and violence.

Why they do people let Ayer direct after he made this slop

Underrated as fuck, Heartbreak ridge is topnotch

He was mentally unstable and was abusive to his wife and child. Why the fuck shouldn't his kid be taken away?

>Tank girl
don't be silly

what the fuck

yeah this kind of ruined it for me, it was better when he was just a normal dude who snapped.

>Revealing that he was actually a psycho even before the beginning of the movie was a mistake.

I don't understand

cringe

what the fuck is happening here