Who is the sexiest Simpsons woman?

Who is the sexiest Simpsons woman?
I vote Tabitha Vixx.

>Simpsons woman
>Sexy

so?

Mayor Quimby's campaign worker who only appeared in the comics

that issue?

None of them. The Simpsons character style makes it impossible for anything to be attractive.

Holy fuck the Simpsons are so rigid. Seemed a lot better in my mind.

I got it from issue #25

Lurleen Lumpkin or the co-worker that wanted to bang Homer, don't recall her name

You just know she's aged like Fine Wine and takes really good care of herself, you also know for sure that she's no prude.Plus she's got all that experience. Something about her just gets me

Mindy Simmons

Becky

There's no school like the old school.

Zombie Simpsons is a meme. The animation is a lot better now, it the coloring that looks off.

And some autist is gonna compare Marge in the intro like I give a flying fuck about smear frames.

helped cause my breast expansion fetish

Teenage/Adult Lisa

The animation is worse now than it ever was. Everything looks like Family Guy pose except they use more camera angles to hide it..

Too bad the writing and plots are absolute shit now. Oh, what happened? Marge and Homer got into a fight again, because Homer did something kind of dumb and Marge has become a raging turbocunt in later seasons? Boy I better catch that ep, the stakes are so high! They might actually get a divorce unlike the five hundred times this plot has played out in different clothing.

Oh yeah, and here is Lisa to be a smug and condescending piece of shit. But it's ok though because that subplot has REAL conflict! I mean, she is so perfect and right and wonderful and forward thinking and just perfect, but Springfield is full of backwards neanderthals who just cannot appreciate her brilliant, perfect, wonderful ideas!

CUE CELEBRITY CAMEO

Patty and Selma

/thread

Bingo.