Artists and Writers shouldn't be afraid to let superheroes smoke weed now...

Artists and Writers shouldn't be afraid to let superheroes smoke weed now, How cool would be to read a comic where Spider-man takes a huge hit to calm himself down? Fuck dude Imagine Banner smoking that Dank Kush to turn himself back to normal after hulking out

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/100270396ved=0ahUKEwjbhIqansjOAhWJAcAKHd58BdwQyCkIHjAA&url=https://vimeo.com/100270396&usg=AFQjCNE4CcMVq1QGbjRgKV0wLfNejwcVsw&sig2=L2EyYDftxrrniQZnYUhpVw&bvm=bv.129759880,d.ZGg
vimeo.com/100270396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like somebody didn't bother to watch Reefer Madness, you damn junkie!

Ezra Miller's Flash looks like he blazes it every once in a while.

Green Arrow is well aware of different kinds of grass and what effects they can cause after surviving alone in an island.

Flash's, Spider-man's, Cap's and list goes on metabolism would allow it to do something to them only in insanely large quantities.

Daredevil is aware of all kinds of Japanese shit, who knows what he uses for "meditations".

Iron Man has definitely tried coke.

that's on editors and executives, not artists and writers
dumbass stoner

DUDE WEED LMAO

It'd be hella tight for the Joker and Harley to take a huge bong rip out of like, a clown car thats a lambo-and a bong and like fuck up some preps

-xxReaper_of_the_Darkness420xx

If there's anything worse then PC culture it's weed culture.

Go away, Seth. Just because your food orgy movie is doing well doesn't mean you have to spread your influence elsewhere.

This is why I am all for the legalization of every drug EXCEPT weed and possession of weed should be punishable by life in prison automatically.

op here why do so many of you hate weed so much?

This is why I do cocaine, weed is for faggots.

Millennial Bernout detected

That's a horrible idea. Life sentences are a pointless drain of money and resources, it would be better to just give them the death penalty.

Most of these people have never smoked pot. Because if they did, the lot of em wouldn't be humorless twats.

It's more of the fact that Weed Culture is cancerous as fuck, I have no problem with pot smokers but they are some of the most obnoxious fucks out there, Comics are already down the shitter why make them worse?
People were actually willing to pay $80 and more for a Pot leaf emoji on steam

Death penalty are a waste of resources. I never got why labour camps aren't a thing.

>Smoking pot makes you humorous
Because most of us are law abiding, honest citizens and contributing members of the society. Most weed smokers are 12 year edgy faggots, who'll never make it in real life,

you pay your taxes to the corporate machinery yet you drone?

I'd say furry and most music related cultures are right up there along with them. But yeah, there are few things more obnoxious that people who try to define their life with a hobby.

Constantine smoked weed with Zatana

LIKE WEED DUDE

HAHA WEEED MAAAN

WEEEEEEED LOL

GIMMIE SOME WEED BRO

Swamp Thing turned into weed once

White Canary smokes weed in the first episode of Legends.

WEED CULTURE STAY OUT OF MY COMICS AND CARTOOEEENSEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Read that in Rogen's laugh
Oh god, he's invaded my mind.

Speed Weed, we know its you

Does Marijuana even exist in DC or Marvel? I know masturbating doesn't exist in the DCU. I'd imagine weed is a no no too.

I'm 25, have a great job, live in a great city, have a GF, AND I smoke weed daily. What do you say to that?

>masturbating doesn't exist in the DCU

I vaguely remember and article where Gaiman mentioned wanting to include or reference it in a story of his and he was told by editorial that there is no masturbation in DC. He said that explains a lot about DC.

>Most members of a group can be generalized to be like this.
>I, a single individual, do not conform to this generalization. How do you explain THAT?
Well user, you sure aren't helping your case.

what

Well having an hobby as an important part of his life isn't a bad thing.

But I don't think that's smoking weed can be considered a hobby

Most superheroes don't need medical marijuana. Thus most superheroes don't smoke or eat drugs.

Because they do real drugs like heroin

It's illegal, bad for you, and smokers are annoying as heck. I don't understand recreational drug use, or recreational alcohol drinking either. Smoking is especially bad. If you're gonna use it then eat it in food; smoke is bad for your lungs.

I do think some characters should do it though. It's not supporting drugs to write characters who use them. It's in-character. Drugs are a thing that exists. Don't have someone like Spiderman use it but maybe a villain or a more rambunctious superhero/antihero could.

Thats a pretty narrow way to look at things. I know drugs triggers the Sup Forums but where I live marijuana is the same thing as alcohol and has been for years. I don't see why it upsets people so much what someone wants to do in their downtime.

I'm sure Luke Cage tokes, being black and all. T'challa too, Wakanda probably has some of the dankest weed around.

No stereotypes please

>I don't understand recreational drug use, or recreational alcohol drinking either.

Grow up and stop living in your bedroom playing vidya games while mainlining energy drinks. Meet and girl or a boy. Get drunk with them. Get high with them. Experiment with sex with them. Let them break your heart. Experience life.

Also, all the music which you like: drugs made it a reality.

you have smoked enough weed then

I don't hate it, I just don't smoke. Or drink. Never have and likely never will. Don't mind if other people do though, it's not a moralizing thing for me.

Fuck off, pothead

and swamp thing grew it

What do Japs have aside from alcohol?

Underage please get out

What's that thing jutting out of Zatanna's head?

one of my characters is a mess of anxiety and depression who self medicates (poorly) with weed. most of her family are too caught up in their own vices and neuroses to care, but her brother sticks with her to make sure she doesn't kill herself or summon cthulhu

You're naive idiot if you don't understand the financial and political reasons why marijuana is still considered an illegal narcotic.

Just be thankful if you look white and can get away with recreational drug use wit ha slap on the wrist.

I smoked weed every week for a long time, now down to once a month. Never got into the weed culture because I hate it, but my roommate who I introduced to weed loves that shit. I regret everyday I invited him to try it. 95% of what he talks about and buys is weed. I love film and video games, but there is other shit to talk about and do.

In all seriousness, what comic book characters WOULD smoke weed?

I feel like Human Torch would. He's an extreme sports guy, most of them are stoners.

Green Arrow as well probably.

>If you're gonna use it then eat it in food; smoke is bad for your lungs

Why do you give a shit if other people do something unhealthy? How do you not understand someone doing something they enjoy, even if it's bad for them?

Do you not understand why people eat candy? Or sit on the couch watching tv all day? Harmful acts that people do anyway because they think the pros outweigh the cons. Are you so autistic that you can't understand people enjoy things you don't?

I smoke it but I do understand why people can get peeved at those who turn it into their entire identity. Some people are so one note about it that it gets annoying.

Of course, this being Sup Forums, you also have the same spergs who hate anything that they associate with normies. It's the same reason you get people on here who flip out as soon as tattoos are mentioned.

propaganda by the prison industrial complex that makes money off every head they incarcerate

>I never got why labour camps aren't a thing.
The US prison system basically is a system to exploit free labour.

Doesn't Animal Man take mescaline with a Native American guy

Yeah but that's a Grant Morrison comic, of course he's gonna reference psychedelics at some point.

>2016
>still thinking weed is cool
Look, I love to get high after a long week of work too but if you think it's cool you're either under the age of 18 or really stupid.

It's not that artists and writers are afraid of weed, it's that they know it's immature to shoehorn weed into everything. I bet you own a pair of weed socks.

Pic unrelated.

>tfw spanish
>slightly darker than the average spaniard
>smoke weed in my back yard
>cops knocking at my door cuz old ladies called the cops on me
Thank god I have a cannabis card or my ass would be BLACKED by inmates by mow

>calling cops on you for smoking weed

People still actually do that?

Hell, my grandmother talks to me about weed at this point.

Wasn't there an issue of Spider-Man back in the 90s of some intern at the Daily Bugle smoking pot and carrying around a bowl because some famous actor did it?

Your girlfriend is cheating on you.

Why, because he smokes weed? Nah, user.

she might be cheating on him because he browses Sup Forums though

If I can only have on power that would be it.

I've tried weed over ten times now, and I've yet to be high. And I don't take pussy-as hits either, and I take some big-ass ones.

I would just be hungry afterwards, but there was never any emotional change. Just decided to stop doing it and chill with my friends as they offer to blow me or some stupid shit.

I just don't get it.

>being a pothead

Ollie didn't actually do anything on the island before returning home except get blazed and smashed on all he vodka he brought back with him.

>recreational alcohol drinking
underage b&

I'm gunna smoke a bowl right now just to spite all of you

No that would be stupid
Comics code authority is dead user.

Obviously vertigo is exempt one issue of helpblazer had the line i considered masturbation.

There was just something about the bluntness of the line that really helped with immersion.

Most of them arent the type to
Constantine and his (mostly long dead) friends from his rocker days although nowdays he really only smokes weed when with other smokers otherwise he sticks to cigarettes and booze unless its for a spell.

Most of the main heros never would though maybe nightmare nurse. And as you mentioned green arrow and human torch probably.

superheroes aren't degenerate.

>25
>works in a vape shop
>lives in New Jersey
>dating trailer trash 20-year old with ratty hair and shitty tats/piercings

>I'm gonna cut off my nose just to spite my face

I don't hate weed user. I hate stoners that smoke it. Weed is just a plant that doesn't cure cancer

>I never got why labour camps aren't a thing.

That's what prison practically is these days in the US.

>you also have the same spergs who hate anything that they associate with normies. It's the same reason you get people on here who flip out as soon as tattoos are mentioned.
Lots of different shit goes mainstream, but somehow, image boards remain the one real internet counterculture throughout it all. Kind of funny when you think about it.

That might be the case, my man, but that doesn't say anything about the quality of actually smoking weed.

IT'S GOOD NIGGA

Nah

Some people have a beer or two after work, or on the weekend to chill whereas some people just toke instead. When you smoke the dank it doesn't just hit you all of a sudden and fuck you up. you can feel yourself getting progressively high with each hit. Since most of you have probably only seen weed on TV or internet memes you probably think it's a lot "harder" on you than it really is. Unless you get some top notch crazy shit or smoke until your lungs bleed you won't become incoherent or hallucinate. Family Guy and American Dad seem to try and push this idea that weed really fucks you up like shrooms would. Notably the FG episode where Quagmire and Peter start the duet band and Glen rips his scalp off after hallucinating on "weed". In AD jeff eats a pot brownie and hallucinates a talking ostrich. Bullshit. Weed'll either chill you out or make you really giggly and goofy assuming you smoke a regular amount (not talking about the people who do gasmasks and double fist blunts). It's entirely possible to smoke just enough to get a slight buzz warm face relaxed feeling and function normally in whatever situation, and if the smoker is a vet you'd probably never even know they were high.
do you hold it in for as long as you can or just blow it out right away?

AW YEAHZ NIGGA

>Some people have a beer or two after work
Thankfully those people are capable of talking about things other than beer

>How cool would be to read a comic where Spider-man takes a huge hit to calm himself down?

Peter's such a straight edge I don't even think he drinks fucking coffee.

vimeo.com/100270396ved=0ahUKEwjbhIqansjOAhWJAcAKHd58BdwQyCkIHjAA&url=https://vimeo.com/100270396&usg=AFQjCNE4CcMVq1QGbjRgKV0wLfNejwcVsw&sig2=L2EyYDftxrrniQZnYUhpVw&bvm=bv.129759880,d.ZGg

Bullshit. In GA:Y1, he was literally doing heroin.

Fuck, just use this one:

vimeo.com/100270396

It's from a Milos Forman movie and it's really entertaining while also being an accurate depiction of the process and experience.

Unless it's hipsters and craft beer

I unironically want Marlel to start pushing weed on kids

Papa Disney will slam their doors so fast

Hipsters talk about anything they feel makes them a special snowflake. At least when they talk about their craft beer they'll also manage to wedge in a few bands they're sure you haven't heard of along with a recommendation for some retardedly expensive beard wax that doesn't do anything but is 100% organically made by some dude in Oregon.

They're more likely to talk about fucking vaping.
Once again, fucking weedfags

>Smoking weed is the same as eating candy

>DUDE you have to smoke weed with girl lol

>marijuana is the same as alcohol in my 3rd world shit

I love how no one is actually discussing the topic and is too busy going, "people do things I don't like, baaaww".

The majority of heroes, DC or marvel, have speed healing and increased durability, which would undermine almost all drugs, and is kind of the point. It's a wish that kids would turn immune to addiction at puberty(when they all seem to get their powers) instead of be baited by them.

Every baby in this thread who's going "people who smoke weed are stupid" were molded by that 50's, capeshit ideal and it's way easier to just have a whole age of people hate something than actively trying to fight it everyday.

The supervillains in real life are the cartels. Notice how none of -them- exist in comics, either? Can't do that, 'cus it's racism to point at certain countries radicals and actually acknowledge them as such, apparently.

I want to see a Superhero using LSD or Shrooms

Maybe Vic Sage The Question? (Pre new52 vic sage)
I've had some CRAZY experiences on LSD. I've always been curious as to whether you could train someone to be an expert martial artist using LSD therapy. I know the military tried it in the 60s (theres footage online) and it wasn't effective.

I've been boxing for 7 years and I suspect psychedelics would improve my timing and head movement; theres a UFC fighter Dan Hardy who believes it would have the same effect. It's something I've always wanted to experiment with.

One time I played some Chilvary medieval warfare while on LSD and I was a beast, using the bow and arrow (which I usually suck with) I was accurate as hell, and I was able to react to things as if they were in slow motion. I'm really interested to see how LSD would effect people in combat sports.

My only comment was that Peter Parker specifically wouldn't do it because it's not in-character. I can see Bruce Banner TRYING it in an attempt to keep from Hulking out, though.

>Notice how none of -them- exist in comics
Do you know how I know you don't read comics?

>does the story require the super hero to smoke weed?
most likely smoking would lead to superheroes capture/downfall

>will the reader relate more to the character if they smoke weed?
if smoking weed is that integral to an actual persons character then they either need to STFU and start praying for hailie salassie or seriously re-evaluate their life. A character can "act" like they smoke weed but not be depicted as actually toking a joint, and the stoners will have someone to emulate, and the rest of comic readers won't mind their eccentricity.