Webm Thread

Post what you have

This always makes me giggle

I actually webmed that scene when it aired and said it should be about baneposting. (as I normally do not do subtitles).

Within minutes so someone made the same scene with those subtitles. I think they had the same idea.

It is fucking great.

>I couldn't recall who played his parents in this version. Was kinda hoping for the mom to be Cohan, but that must be the newer batman.

why bully qt for?

Honest question - is a webm like this really a lot better with subs or does the fact that he talks without subs cause autism?

Honest question from a webm maker.

smoll must foll to toll

any more ellen page?
not the nude one, i already have it

Just from Inception

Will post a few more in a few minutes.

OUTTA MY WAY I GOT DERIVERY TO MAKE

NO MORE BULLY QT. NOW STOP

THE BEAR THE BEAR
AND THE MAIDEN FAIR

what show

ITSOK K E N Z I E

Conviction, it's been canceled because of the bullying

dialogue is fake
show is cancelled
also idk!

thanks

what movie

This shit always freaked me out as a kid

It was a good choice for a movie bad guy. Simple yet able to really get people a little freaked out.

Let me post a few more before I finish off Batman begins

Last Page webm

thanks mate

always shine

moer bully

np

Worst episode in the entire season

Haha, thicclets BTFO

no way, playtest is worst

I most likely need to see it at some point

Eastbound? It's good. They did pretty drastically different season every year which was cool. First season rips off 5 Easy Pieces in a fun weigh.

Definitely a drop after season 1 but it worf it.

>YWN dig such a comfy rape celler

I really liked his acting. He looks almost impulsive when he says "you wanna see my mask?".

Seems fun, I know the area too well so it kinda might kit close to home.

the actor is great. I am not sure if I seen him do a bad job with a role.

i want to kiss her neck

what thus

Yeah, been seeing him in Peaky Blinders recently, despite the dodgy writing he's the best part of the show by far, carries the whole thing almost by himself.

This PA? Yeah I live in VA and have spent a ton of time in the carolinas. Shit's midatlantic as fuck. it's cool that they shot it all on location.

Second season is in Mexico and third season is in Myrtle Beach though.

Tthe way she just strides through the crowd towering over them, I love her so much.

Also the 60s fashion in this was so on point.

>when she loses her shit getting baited by Solo shittalking her husband

So strange, it was akin to an open marriage (her boffing Solo and all) but she was super upset to hear about his death.

Women huh.

What Dreamcast game is this from?

Atwell looks like me mum

He normally the best or better things I seen him in.

>Batman movies
>watched some of Peaky Blinders
>Inception
>Wind that shakes the barley
>Dunkirk

All have been great.

Yeah, its PA - I am in the midatantic now as well, and do a lot of business in the Carolina's.

>Second season is in Mexico and third season is in Myrtle Beach though.

Wow, I lived in Northern Mexico for 10 years and I know Myrtle Beach by reputation, even if I avoided it.

I want to motorboat you mum m8

AYY

GOTTA LIGHT?

just she ever really dump em out or just tease like that

I love this movie. Henry does such a great job

man, x-files sure had its moments

WTF

Huh...

all teasing bullshit. she's wearing pasties in thissun

>Tthe way she just strides through the crowd towering over them, I love her so much.
>Also the 60s fashion in this was so on point.
I really enjoyed the first two acts of this film. and her tallness was fun. as AV is not a short woman. (5'6) but she towers over her. Heck, she taller then the male leads.

>>when she loses her shit getting baited by
>So strange, it was akin to an open marriage (her boffing Solo and all) but she was super upset to hear about his death.
>Women huh.

I live with many varied woman. Their minds work their own ways. If I die before them I hope they all are upset, as it might mean that I was a good man.

neat

kek

>I live with many varied woman. Their minds work their own ways. If I die before them I hope they all are upset, as it might mean that I was a good man.

Ah ya big softie, I'm sure they do.

Gotta go back and make some more Romeo Must Die webms, there were some neat fights.

What the fuck is wrong with japs?

It was, ended up making 21 or so webms from it. I think it was marketed badly when it came out, as if I knew it was full of deadpan humor and not a action film set in the 1960s I might of checked it out at the time.

This is amazingly funny visual comedy. So rare these days with quips ruling the roost.

What movie is this from

>that charging sequence for little payoff
I know that feel

honestly, I wish more western gameshows had cute girls torturing each other. Damn shame Gaki No Tsukai antics would never fly

Anybody that says Gosling can't act can go fuck themselves, he was great in this.

who is the cute reporter

Black Mirror TV series

Mommy! Hey PA if you need a good thriller check out Running Scared with Paul Walker.