So I hear this is where most of the KKK resides, of course anonymous because you are all to pussy to say your real name...

So I hear this is where most of the KKK resides, of course anonymous because you are all to pussy to say your real name. Black Lives Matter is a peaceful organization that fights for the equal rights of black lives in the western world. Africans have achieved great things in society such as creating pyramids, being kings and queens, inventing modern healthcare, and technological advancements. This Saturday they fought for fossil fuels and was peaceful until the corrupted police came down and attacked them showing no mercy killing and injuring dozens of innocent black people. I stand with blacks and even if I am white and am the cause of slavery and racism I will fight for them to release the guilt and hate of my ancestors.

I hate you racist bastards that think its funny to poke jokes at black people saying they were never the kings of anything. All of these powerful black kings I list are the most peaceful and equal to all races unlike white kings.

Kings:
Imhoptep: A powerful pharoah of Ancient egypt

Shaka Zulu: King of Zulu, South Africa

Tenkamenin: King of Ghana

Samore Toure: King of Sudan

Fuck you KKK,

Falco Bulleti

>pic related its me

(you)

>the zulu, ghana, sudan
literal nigger shitholes. are the kkk even a thing anymore, you ugly wop tomato-nigger

Good post, op. Thank you for your participation.

Look mom, I posted it again

BLM niggers are so fucking stupid :DD

KKK is a democrat organization, most of Sup Forums leans toward the right, please take your ignorance elsewhere.

>of course anonymous because you are all to pussy to say your real name.

posts as Anonymous...

Pic related

Sup Forums is actually a black supremacist board, don't you understand sarcasm when you see it?

A guide to OP's Post:

I love the niggers! They did many fictional things throughout history.

Last weekend they peacefully burned down their own businesses and looted many things until the police repressed them.

OP wants it in the butt because he feels guilty.

He hates people who do not want it in the butt as well.

He then lists minor tribal leaders from Africa, and proposes his desire to have sex with the KKK.

>See OP's picture of a faggot.

This THREAD is now a REDPILLING DINDU THREAD.

LET THE REDPILLING COMMENCE!

Not an argument

Subhuman animals.

Yes, all 23 members of the KKK post on Sup Forums.

But they're over in /po/. Not Sup Forums

BLM is fucking dangerous. The entitled "intellectuals" on campuses that initiated this farce to try to the same revolution their parents/grandparents had in the 60s, have no idea what they've unleashed.
Now every nig and nog in the hoods think there's an actual race war going on and that white people want to kill them.
These liberal fruitcakes have no idea what they've unleashed.
There's a race war coming, and it's all thanks to some spoiled rich kids being bored.

GTFO you Jay and silent bob looking fuck

A FUCKING WHITE BAIT

>you are all to pussy to say your real name.

The names Sam Hyde. Come get me bitch.

my little town in oklahoma yesterday, the niggers attacked some autistic kid. when they got called out, they went all black lives matters, doing some sort of march and pretending there was a hate crime against those nogs.